BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jay C.
Middletown, DE
If you are looking for a quick buy , this is it. I don't like the formula.. it is too thin for me. This foundation does not have SPF in it, which is a con because we want to protect our precious skin!

Regi W.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Yesenia L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this product it is actually matte which I love. However make sure to really check that it matches your skin, I accidentally got one that was two shades lighter than me even though the color on the bottle looked like it would match. If you can open the container and swatch it on your hand. It is great for the price and it lasts.
Katie N.
This is my favorite drug store foundation! This foundation offers a perfect amount of coverage and really is matte! it does not feel heavy and doesn't make your face greasy looking like other foundations. Long lasting and very affordable! I would recommend this foundation to anyone!
Adelaida C.
Waltham, MA
I am not one to use make up, especially foundation but when I first applied this foundation I was amazed at how smooth and easy it was to apply. The foundation is not heavy at all and the color blended with my skin perfectly. I honestly don't even know the proper way to apply foundation, however it still made my face look flawless.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I bought this at Ulta. It was hard to apply and was too light even though I picked my normal shade. It had a pink undertone to it. Very thick but I found it provided no coverage. It was very hard to blendand went into my fine lines. Disappointed in my purchase. Will not be buying again.
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This foundation is ultra matte the texture is similar to that of cream cheese wayy to thick on application for my liking. I bought this at target and still have like a whole tube practically I only gave it like 2 tries
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.