BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alissa R.
Howell, NJ
This product is easy to apply, has medium to buildable coverage, allows your skin to breathe, and lasts all day! I highly recommend that anyone with combination to oily skin tries it out!
(*Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Adelaida C.
Waltham, MA
I am not one to use make up, especially foundation but when I first applied this foundation I was amazed at how smooth and easy it was to apply. The foundation is not heavy at all and the color blended with my skin perfectly. I honestly don't even know the proper way to apply foundation, however it still made my face look flawless.
Meghan S.
I didn't like this foundation. I have dry skin so it caked up my dry areas. And it was a little to heavy. It's hard to find the right color for my fair skin, but this matched well. If your someone who likes a medium to full coverage foundation and have oily skin the give this a try.
Madison M.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and I was happy to find that this covered so well. It is super light and great for oily skin. I didn't see any shiny spots like I usually do during the day. This is also good as a base for any makeup routine.
Claudia M.
I am really loving this foundation, it gives medium coverage and it is a mousse foundation so it is rich and not runny, which I like. If you have dry to combination skin I don't recommend because it will make your dryness show, but since I have super oily skin it is perfect for me.
Patty W.
Perry, OH
I bought this at Ulta. It was hard to apply and was too light even though I picked my normal shade. It had a pink undertone to it. Very thick but I found it provided no coverage. It was very hard to blendand went into my fine lines. Disappointed in my purchase. Will not be buying again.
Yesenia L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this product it is actually matte which I love. However make sure to really check that it matches your skin, I accidentally got one that was two shades lighter than me even though the color on the bottle looked like it would match. If you can open the container and swatch it on your hand. It is great for the price and it lasts.
Margo C.
Upland, CA
This foundation does what it claims---keeps you flawless matte and looking great, however, if you have very fair skin (ivory-ish) you won't find a match here. This foundation oxidizes slightly and the lightest shade is too pinky-orange. Let's hope they come out with more colors soon!
Jay C.
Middletown, DE
If you are looking for a quick buy , this is it. I don't like the formula.. it is too thin for me. This foundation does not have SPF in it, which is a con because we want to protect our precious skin!

Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.