BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I love the texture and how it is oil from. It doesn't feel or look like I am caked with makeup. I have bad acne so this helps cover it up yet it is oil free so it does not add oil to my face. It looks very nature and I would recommend it to anyone.

Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
I love this foundation. It has such amazing coverage, it's pretty lightweight, it's extremely affordable, and it's lasts a pretty long time. I have it on in the picture attached. Keep in mind I do have acne but you can't see any redness. 💞💖
Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product from influenster in my voxbox and for the most part I am loving it. It is really light and airy and goes on really easily. I found with this product a little went a long way, especially since I couple it with a powder foundation. I found that this foundation can be a little dry though so i moisturize my face well before I use it.
Sariah S.
Polk City, IA
This is the closest thing I've been able to find to it's asian counterparts and has become my everyday foundation. I love that even though it is a mousse it doesn't feel like a ton of makeup on your face. If not applied properly can look cakey though.
Kelly R.
Saginaw, MI
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I'm used to more liquid-y foundations, so this one made me a little hesitant. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this one blended. It has just the right amount of coverage and my face is extremely soft. It's extremely matte, just as described!
Taylor N.
Casper, WY
I received this foundation in the #univoxbox and I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is pretty thick which I wasn't expecting. I only had to use a little for all over coverage and it matched my face perfectly. I wore it all day and it stayed matte! This will now be my new go-to foundation.
Aimee M.
I love this foundation. I got it in a Vox Box to try and it is PERFECT. I enjoy a full coverage foundation so I really love this. If you like a lighter coverage foundation, it may not be for you. I also like that I can apply it with my fingers, a sponge, or a stipple brush. And it gives the perfect base for all of my contouring needs! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Jessica B.
Grand rapids, Mi
I received this foundation in the Uni Voxbox and I love it! I typically wear lighter foundations and this one was perfect. The color matches my skin pretty well, though it's a little lighter than I'd like. This is definitely an affordable foundation though, after trying it on and loving how it looks and feels I will absolutely be buying it in the future!
Jennifer R.
North Bend, WA
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
I actually received this product in one of my voxbox. The cover of this foundation, I would I have to say is medium to light coverage. It kind of dries out my skin but I would definitely recommend this foundation for a quick on the go make up. It fits any make up bag perfectly since it's small.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.