BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Mrs K.
I have oily/ combo aging skin and this foundation was disgusting on my skin. The color match was good but within an hour I felt and looked like an oil slick was living on my face. It broke up and became blotchy right away as well. It accentuated all my fine lines and made my face look horrible. Maybe for young, youthful dry skin.
cheyenne a.
Fairlee, VT
I have used just about 2 tubes of this. I love it, so much! It does last all day, which for me is so hard to find. It's not cakey and covers my acne so well. The price is unbeatable and I love how long the tube lasts me. I am usually a light shade, and this fit my exact skin color almost perfectly. I really think for a drug store product, this is such a great little find. I really recommend.
Gabriela P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This liquid foundation its great at covering your skin acne scars and imperfections. it runs smooth on your face doesn't cake up and its very easy to remove, The best part of this foundation its that it gives you a flawless look for lot less and it last all the way up to the evening.
Meghan S.
I didn't like this foundation. I have dry skin so it caked up my dry areas. And it was a little to heavy. It's hard to find the right color for my fair skin, but this matched well. If your someone who likes a medium to full coverage foundation and have oily skin the give this a try.
Samantha A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love the texture of this. The coverage is great, but after a few hours it tends to get a bit oily in certain spots on my face. I do like that it has a matte finish. I'd probably buy it again. It isn't too bad of a product for $4. Lol.
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg! I was wondering what all the hype about this product so I went out and bought it. I was surprised that it was really cheap! It made me stay matte for up to 4-5 hours and I have really oily skin. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't make you look cakey. It also didn't make me break out considering I have extremely acne prone skin.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Allison B.
Independence, MO
This was a great foundation for me, but when i received it and put it on, i looked as white as a ghost, i guess the pictures of the foundation when we were picking them out are a lot different then when you actually get it. Would love to try it again if it was in a different shade.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this foundation because it felt light on my face. I didn't have to use a whole lot to get good coverage. It blends well, and matches my skin tone.It doesn't look cakey. It can get cakey if you apply to much. It was actually kind of thick, even though it felt light on my face.
Rebecca L.
This is a must have product for me. The coverage is awesome. It really covers all redness and blemishes. It is a bit heavy for an every day foundation but I normally use to for little blemishes on my face along with using it as an eye primer and to cover my dark circles under my eyes.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.