BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chaselyn N.
Conroe, TX
I love this foundation. I have oily skin, and I find that I never have to reapply and it stays on until I take it off at night before bed. It has great coverage and it doesn't take much for that great coverage. Not to mention, it has an AMAZING price!!!
JULIE S.
Although I do like this foundation to a certain extent, I feel like there are more cons than pros. I'm not too happy that there isn't a wide range of colors for this foundation. It could be a little difficult to find your perfect color. The foundation is definitely matte and has great coverage but it does have a thick texture and it does not last all day long.
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
It's cakie and sinks into pores making them loom huge also it didn't stay matte for long after using it the first time it was matte in the morning by the after noon my face was shiny my boyfriend even asked me why was I sweating, I didn't like it at all.
Yadira C.
Berwyn, IL
I got the stay matte liquid foundation today in my #univoxbox and have to say that a little goes a long way, blends so smooth and easy and it turns matte and stays that way... going to become my must have foundation!!!
Julia H.
Oak Hills, CA
I love this product! It works wonders on my oily skin. Of course I am not matte all day, but honestly (without blotting or reapplying all day long) who is? I love it because it gives me good coverage and feels wonderful. I only wish they had more shades.
Ashley O.
Anderson, SC
My skin is very oily and this is a great foundation for similar skin types. it is very matte and stayed that way through the day. it also is full coverage. it can look cakey if you don't apply it right for me it looked better with a beauty blender than with a brush. but other than that I love it.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
It felt a little heavy on my skin and made me break out a little bit around my chin. The color I received was also a little lighter than what I'm used to but this product could be best suited for the colder months when my skin is drier and less oily.
Cheryl H.
This is an amazing foundation it gives my skin is smooth flawless finish and it's never oily or greasy. A little bit goes a long way so one tube can last me quite a while and it's very affordable. I have already recommended it to both of my sisters
Whitney S.
I used to love this foundation but when my skin gets dry, the foundation sticks to my dry patches. I'd recommend for women with more oily skin because the matte finish is really nice. Small color range unfortunately. Squeeze tube is easy to work with.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Im not a foundation girl, but i have to say that i really like this foundation, i have oily skin and this maintain my skin matte for 4 hours exactly, i love this, is not miracle but really works for me, also if doesn't feel heavy, happy for bought it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.