8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
I have oily/ combo aging skin and this foundation was disgusting on my skin. The color match was good but within an hour I felt and looked like an oil slick was living on my face. It broke up and became blotchy right away as well. It accentuated all my fine lines and made my face look horrible. Maybe for young, youthful dry skin.
I know some people have had issues with this texture, but I actually like the mousse texture. It feels light, blends well, and does a pretty good job keeping me matte. I have EXTREMEMLY oily skin so anything that does a halfway decent job is a win for me - especially at 5 bucks a pop
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
This is my favorite drug store foundation! This foundation offers a perfect amount of coverage and really is matte! it does not feel heavy and doesn't make your face greasy looking like other foundations. Long lasting and very affordable! I would recommend this foundation to anyone!
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
I love this foundation because it felt light on my face. I didn't have to use a whole lot to get good coverage. It blends well, and matches my skin tone.It doesn't look cakey. It can get cakey if you apply to much. It was actually kind of thick, even though it felt light on my face.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This liquid foundation its great at covering your skin acne scars and imperfections. it runs smooth on your face doesn't cake up and its very easy to remove, The best part of this foundation its that it gives you a flawless look for lot less and it last all the way up to the evening.
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos