4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,136 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
I am a foundation snob! I am super picky and I have tried A LOT of them! This is actually the first drug store foundation I have ever tried and I can't believe it but I really love it so far! I have oily skin so I love to have a matte look and its lasted me the entire day and I didn't use a primer ( I did use a finishing spray) I am very happy that influenster sent me this product and I will most likely buy it when I run out!
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my go-to dru-store foundation. I compare it to the Tarte Amazonian clay foundation. It's hard to work with, just move quick! I use the optical blurring blush by Urban Decay. Definitely not for the winter season, they tend to be a little orange.
Not your usual liquid foundation. This mousse gently glides onto your skin and immediately blends perfectly getting rid of unsightly blemishes, uneven skin tones and oily patches. Very lightweight so it doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup at all.
I was surprised at how much coverage this product actually has. By far one of the best when it comes to FULL coverage. A little goes a lonnnng way! However it was incredibly thick and hard to get all over the face. It can make you look cakey if you don't apply it the right way. It's great for oily or combination skin. I don't recommend it if you have dry skin.
I received this in the Uni VoxBox and am pretty pleased with it. I have seen it in stores and it is very inexpensive, as for the product in the tube, it often makes you look cakey and pale unless applied very very lightly. It does keep its promise of giving you matte skin. You get what you pay for!
This is an alright product, I usually throw it on when I am in a hurry or if I just need a little coverage to go out for a bit. It does not stay on and my redness and oil will come through but I use it instead of BB creams because it does control my oil enough
I got the stay matte liquid foundation today in my #univoxbox and have to say that a little goes a long way, blends so smooth and easy and it turns matte and stays that way... going to become my must have foundation!!!
I picked this foundation up at the pharmacy to try and absolutely hate it. It was beyond awful on my oily skin and transfers onto everything even when using a primer, powder and setting spray. It was less than what I paid for in my opinion. I also used the lightest shade and it was still far too dark for my fair, pale skin and throughout the day I noticed it oxidized and pulled orange rather quickly. Never again.
I use this foundation in the lightest shade, 10 Light Porcelain, and it works fine but could be a lot better. It's so thick and applies easily but after a few hours it feels like an oil mask. I use it rarely when I'm feeling lazy, and it does the job.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos