BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This foundation is ultra matte the texture is similar to that of cream cheese wayy to thick on application for my liking. I bought this at target and still have like a whole tube practically I only gave it like 2 tries
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
Mrs K.
I have oily/ combo aging skin and this foundation was disgusting on my skin. The color match was good but within an hour I felt and looked like an oil slick was living on my face. It broke up and became blotchy right away as well. It accentuated all my fine lines and made my face look horrible. Maybe for young, youthful dry skin.
Danielle G.
Orlando, FL
I know some people have had issues with this texture, but I actually like the mousse texture. It feels light, blends well, and does a pretty good job keeping me matte. I have EXTREMEMLY oily skin so anything that does a halfway decent job is a win for me - especially at 5 bucks a pop
April Y.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Bought this because it seemed populare at the time. Tried it on but on my face, it made it look very caked up but in a bad way. I felt like my face had such a huge thick layer of foundation on. Maybe its the way it was created as, mousse.
Katie N.
This is my favorite drug store foundation! This foundation offers a perfect amount of coverage and really is matte! it does not feel heavy and doesn't make your face greasy looking like other foundations. Long lasting and very affordable! I would recommend this foundation to anyone!
Regi W.
Personally, I did not like this foundation. I found that it was way too heavy on my skin and made my pores feel clogged, which made them appear to be bigger. I returned it within five days of having it.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this foundation because it felt light on my face. I didn't have to use a whole lot to get good coverage. It blends well, and matches my skin tone.It doesn't look cakey. It can get cakey if you apply to much. It was actually kind of thick, even though it felt light on my face.
Gabriela P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This liquid foundation its great at covering your skin acne scars and imperfections. it runs smooth on your face doesn't cake up and its very easy to remove, The best part of this foundation its that it gives you a flawless look for lot less and it last all the way up to the evening.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Perfect full coverage foundation for an oily skin girl like myself. It is a very strong matte coverage while still feeling weightless. This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended. Definitely a new favorite.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.