BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Erin P.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Patricia H.
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out and even get my best friend just foundation. The coverage is really awesome and it really make sure face mat. I love the coverage I just wish there were more colors to choose from.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
I really didn't like this foundation. It made me feel greasy and just.. not good. I am used to thick foundations, but this one really didn't do it for me. My skin changes quite a lot though during winter so i might have to give it another try in a few weeks.
Sarah B.
Macomb, IL
Starting off, I am extremely pale with pretty clear skin (with the occasional zit here and there) and personally I love this foundation. It is medium to full coverage, and because it's matte makes my skin look super soft and not oily. Also, the price is great!
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
When I received this in my VoxBox, I was really skeptical at first because I normally don't like mousse foundation due to past experiences, but this is honestly my favorite foundation now! It stays on all day and it's light. I forget I'm even wearing makeup!
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I am a foundation snob! I am super picky and I have tried A LOT of them! This is actually the first drug store foundation I have ever tried and I can't believe it but I really love it so far! I have oily skin so I love to have a matte look and its lasted me the entire day and I didn't use a primer ( I did use a finishing spray) I am very happy that influenster sent me this product and I will most likely buy it when I run out!
Kristy B.
Loretto, TN
This has become my go to, everyday foundation. I have extremely oily skin and I find that this foundation really does "stay matte" for most of the day. You have to be careful as using too much feels heavy and can give a cakey appearance. You only need a little product to get a full coverage with this foundation. The low price is also a huge plus. I love Rimmel!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
This is one of the best liquid foundations I've ever used. I use a lot of powder based one's so this was the first liquid one I tried. It glides on my skin with ease and it covers my acne really well. I like it because it has a mousse texture and it doesn't leave your face looking cakey looking. It works well with bronzer on top or blush. I highly recommend this product.
Monica V.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and choose not to use liquid Foundation for the most part. However I tried this and loved it! Goes on smooth and stays on skin without looking caked on after a long day. This is great to me specially on these hot summer days.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I didn't like this make up at all. My skin sometimes gets oily and this one made it ten times worse. It also made my skin break out and I don't even have sensitive skin. I wouldn't recommend it to any one. It also had somewhat of an orange-ish tint to it.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.