8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation

Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is an okay foundation. I had to mix it with my moisturizer to lighten the texture of it. It's pretty solid and full coverage and I prefer a lighter foundation.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only foundation I use!! I love it!!! It has amazing coverage, and the color match is perfect for me! And it is so affordable!!! Would so recommend this to everyone!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Muncie, IN
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth. It is matte and if you don't use too much you will not look cakey at all.
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage from this product is great. The only downfall is the texture is sometimes a little thick so I mix in a bit of moisturizer
Tiera M.
Tiera M.
Bowling green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Little pricey but it did not work well for my skin type. I have very oily skin.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Kempner, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige
Love this foundation. I borrowed my daughters once and I was hooked! It stays matte on my oily skin and lasts all day.
The trick is to use sparingly when applying!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Beaver Dam, KY
This feels so light on your face, great coverage. Priced well, only complaint is the tube is a little small.
ana o.
ana o.
This foundation works excellent, coverage is médium-high, and the texture is like a Mousse , i really like and recommended 100%
Kate S.
Kate S.
Brandon, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was not pleased with this product. It felt thick when I put it on and made my skin feel oily. After just a few hours of wear most of my makeup was not there anymore.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Centre, AL
Really like this foundation. It covers well feels like your wearing nothing and is very inexpensive. This was a great starter makeup for my 13 year old daughter.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.