The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,977 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I am madly in love with it. works well for me and my oily skin don't think i want to try anything else
This foundation is so creamy and I love the way it matches my skin tone. I usually wear it in the summer. It's a very fun foundation.
Really love this matte Fondation goes on smooth and leaves my skin not looking dry I love how it looks
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I liked it at first but it doesn't blend very well into skin. It feels very drying and heavy. It also oxidized super orange
This product is pretty decent. It definitely looks good when you put it on, but if you put on too much you will be able to notice because it'll be cakey.
Rimmel stay matte liquid mousse Foundation its an incredible product that blends so perfect to my skin. Defenatly worthed .
I have really oily skin and this product leaves my face pretty oily-free. It's full coverage as well!
This is a very thick formula & def covers imperfections but it is thick. a small amt goes a long way. I'm still undecided whether I will get this again.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Not good for normal dry skin looks very cakey, weird consistency just like a mousse had hard time finding the right color.
Love this foundation the velvety mousse don't feel heavy on your face. And it's matte I don't have to worry about looking like and oil slick.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos