BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Emily B.
Ashland, MA
I recently received this product in my unibox and was happily surprised when I used it. it applied easy, matched my skin color perfectly, stayed on all day long, and I didn't need to use a lot to get good coverage. definitely the best foundation I've ever tried!
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I was on the fence about a foundation that would actually keep your face shine free and when this came in the univox I couldn't wait to try it out. I am super happy that I did. This foundation is great for those who have oily skin like me. I am impressed with it. The blending is good, it covers well and the best thing is that it controls shine for more than 4 hours!!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a pretty good foundation especially if you're on a budget. It has good coverage, a little goes a long way and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. It doesn't have great lasting power but I found that as long as I use a good primer, I can get about 6 - 8 hours out of it. It does get a little cakey in between my eye brows where I create the most oil.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
Kyra F.
Pooler, GA
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
Carmen G.
Stockton, CA
Ok so I got this through the influester's #UniVoBox , the product it self is good i like the color and consistency, but i didn't like that fact that i felt that i had to put a lot on like usually a little goes a long way with foundations, it remined me more of a bb cream, but i did like the way it felt on my skin, so light weight it's more for a daily wear, not I'm going out to a club i need heavy makeup wear, over all good product !
Amanda A.
I love this foundation. It does exactly what it says "stay matte". A little goes along way and you get practically a full coverage foundation. I wore this for a birthday party and it stayed on the whole day and night and in pics I was Matte not shiny. Great product
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
I am a huge fan of this foundation. I haven't tried a new foundation since I was in middle school, and now as a junior in collage. I tried the stay matte because of the sample I got in the mail, and I am making the switch, for sure. It makes my skin look flawless!
Rebekah D.
This foundation is so light and blends in really well. I even tested it over a nasty burn scar I have on my forearm, and it covered it up without looking odd. It is definitely matte, but not skin drying. I am really happy to have received this in the Uni VoxBox.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.