8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Molly M.
Molly M.
La Center, WA
I wasn't a huge fan of this but I did pick up the wrong color so it may just be that. It's medium coverage and pretty thick. I wore it throughout the day (applied primer before hand and used a real technique beauty sponge) and at the end of the day it looked cakey and you could definitely tell I was wearing foundation.
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think Rimmel foundations get the credit thru deserve. This is a great foundation a little goes a long way. The only downfall is that the coloring can be a little too warm (orange tones). But i mix two to get my shade. It's cheap in price but not in coverage. If I run out of high end foundation this is my go to.
Selma L.
Selma L.
I love this foundation but you have to be very careful with it when I put it on I use a oil primer dry skin will not work also I make sure my beauty blender is wet enough that is the key because it will look super cakey if you don't make sure you have moisture but of you put it on right your face will look flawless!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Salyersville, KY
This is not a good foundation for normal to dry skin. I have normal skin with dry patches. I swear and was told this worked best. It does NOT work food for my skin. It makes the dry areas drier and easily melts off of only some areas. I had to buy two colors to mix as they do not have my color. I would not buy again
Marcelene S.
Marcelene S.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation! It stays on all day with no problem, and I find it easy to use for spot coverage or for a fuller face of foundation. I'm pretty pale and have a rosy undertone to my skin, so I've had trouble finding a foundation that fit my skin tone and type in the past, but this blends perfectly!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Bartlett, IL
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I had been searching for a full coverage matte foundation that wouldn't fade in two hours and I've found it! Slight warning - I have noticed that my skin will dry out a bit if I don't moisturize every day. Other than that, you can't beat this foundation, especially at this price!
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA
Works great for oily skin. I have normal to dry skin but started a new moisturizer that made my skin super oily. It works great to tame the oil. Only downside is that I am between shades with foundation so have to mix it with my regular foundation. Other than that, works great and highly recommended for oily skin.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
MY EVERYDAY FOUNDATION. I have VERY oily and sensitive skin. This ks a mousse, so it is very thick and not liquid. I apply with a brush. It can be more full coverage also, but I only need medium coverage. It stays on all day! Helps reduce shine and they colors are great. Also, this product is very cheap. I LOVE IT
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
serafima K.
serafima K.
Really easy to apply and covers up really well. The only problem I found with it is that it is very thick, so when I put it on my dryish skin it really shows up gross. The solution would probably be putting on a thicker layer, but when I do I break out and makes my skin oily. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.