BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is a really good foundation if you have oily skin. It's easy to apply and has really great coverage better than estee lauder double wear, but if your skin is dry use moisturizer and it will still work well for you, I would def recommend this and you can purchase for $5 at walmart.
Jenn G.
This blow my mind. Ive tried a few higher end foundation and never thought the "matte" was enough. This is exactly what i need. Coverage is AMAZING. I usually just wear this, no concealer or anything. Easy to blend and apply. People always notice when i wear this VS/ other foundation.
S. S.
This foundation does what it says. It delivers superb oil control and has fairly good coverage. it is a mousse that is a bit harder to spread, and tends to look cakey in natural light, but if you are looking for an affordable option to heavily cover and control oils, this is suitable.
Hannah M.
Allendale, MI
This is my favorite foundation at the moment. I really love the texture of the product, the mousse applies lightly on the face but still offers a full coverage. It does offer a matte finish and is long lasting on the face. I would highly recommend this inexpensive yet quality product.
Salma N.
I rank it 4. I have normal skin with occasional slightly oily t_zone. It works fine on my skin when applied on primer. For the normal to dry area absolutely no powder should be used or it will flake the foundation. On the oily skin and concealer area powder should be used for setting.
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
Fairly lightweight. Great color match. Works extremely well for stage makeup. Can look cakey easily so for everyday wear be cautious. It looks very nice and is full coverage. I will definitely repurchase to use for theatrical productions, but it's a bit heavy for me for everyday wear.
Taylor p.
Mentor, OH
You have to buy the primer for this but none the less this is hands down the best drugstore foundation ive ever bought it is so cheap and i have incredibly oily skin and this stuff does wonders for me and it doesn't cake like any other regular foundation and the price is just so good!
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
I think its a great foundation. its thicker but blends pretty easy. i try to apply less around the nose just so it doesn't cake up there but everything else is great last long. (through dance/sweat) medium coverage great for the price. Absolutely love how it hold through out the day!!
Adriana S.
The finished look is great and amazing. I am giving it 4 stars since I had trouble trying to pick my skin color and I still have a difficult time when applying it to my face, other than that it is a great product and supper affordable. As a tip it is cheaper in Ulta than drugstores.
Dixie G.
At first I was so impressed by the full coverage, but i used 3 brushes and beauty blender & it was impossible to get it blended and not so cakey! It was impossible to blend concealer over the top of it and it has a horrible texture to it. I wouldn't recommend this foundation at all.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.