BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lizzie P.
I absolutely hate this product. It looks like it would be good and have a good coverage; however, it is not for combo skin that's for sure. It looks very cakey and streaky, even after a touchup with my beauty blender. I had heard good reviews with this product, but i would not recommend buying this.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
The color does match and it was an interesting texture. I had a little difficulty blending this out so it looked nice. I found I had better luck with a damp beauty blender than with a brush. It does keep you matte for quite awhile I wasn't able to go the whole day without having to touch up but if I paired it with the Stay Matte primer I didn't have to touch up if I didn't want to it just looked a little dewy
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain more...
This foundation is a total no go for me. I thought I would love it for my oily skin. Unfortunately, I could not find a shade that really matched my fair/light neutral skin. Also, every time I tried it, it looked very cakey and mask like. As soon as my oils started to come through it looked like my face was made of wax. This happened no matter how much I used, applied with brush or sponge, with various setting powders, primers, etc. I gave up trying to make this one work for me.
Natasha M.
I love how thick it looks, but when it is used on the face it is smooth and soft, feels light and if it covers in a medium tone, although my complexion is fatty tends to last from 4 to 5 hours and is more than enough .I do not like the aroma, but really even being allergic I have not produced acne or other problems.
Grace S.
Huntley, IL
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I used this for the first time at my friends house becasue I had seen it before and I wanted to know how good it was. I ended up not liking it at all, it made me look cakey and it made my face look too pink. The only pro to this is that it does keep your face matte and looking matte you just look cakey up close. I would not recommend this to any of my friends but if you want to try it out go for it.
Courtney M.
I really dislike this foundation. It's a mousse foundation, but it feels so heavy on the skin and definitely doesn't look natural (it's definitely full coverage). It does control oils to some extent, but I've found that this foundation has horrible staying power on my face. It cracks and rubs off and ends up looking really splotchy within about three or four hours. My skin isn't super oily either.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I was sort of disappointed when I tried this again after being a huge fan of it when they first released the original. formula several years ago. I think the original formula was smoothr, silkier, and much easier to blend. This formula, unfortunately I just can not bring myself to like. I feel like its heavy, cakes, accentuates my laugh lines and under eye imperfections, I feel like it makes my pores look huge and more noticeable. I think the other formula was much easier to build up to full coverage as well. This formula is quick drying which in some ways can be a great thing but with this formula its not...well for me anyway. I like to have full coverage and with this foundation it's difficult for me to achieve my desired full coverage matte finish because after I get the first layer on this formula is already drying and the way it sets as it dries when you go to add the second layer it looks like you have splotches all over you face...or like you're rocking a cheetah print on your face. Not a big fan of this foundation. I feel like it makes you look even worse when it's hot and humid. I have tried wearing it several different ways and with setting sprays, primers, and good powder.I gave it two stars because the color matched. It also does not have a big selection of colors tho either.... This ones just not for me.
**TIP** This foundation is best applied with the fingers in order to warm the product before application. I would not recommend applying this with a sponge or a brush.
Briana M.
Island, KY
I have oily combo skin leaning toward more oily in the summer so I figured I'd give this a try, NO! I put this on and it looked so cakey and thick, I've applied it with a brush and damp sponge, it took forever to set and as soon as it did I got creases and wrinkles around my mouth, foundation has never done that to me ever. I felt like I dipped my face it something it was so heavy on the skin I couldn't wait to take it off!
Angelita M.
Garland, TX
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
Love this foundation! It's like a mousse instead of a liquid which I love , it makes it easier to blend and offers way more coverage for less product! You do have to let it dry for a little bit longer than regular foundation but other than that I love it! It stays on matte for most of my day, and continues to give me coverage through out the day, my face looks soft and even! Plus It's a great price!
Jessica F.
I want to like this foundation, I really do but I got mix feelings. It is matte but the color selection is more on the pink side and it doesn't last long. I like foundations that last at least 8 hours. I like that it's mousse cuz I don't like super liquid foundations but it can attach to dry areas.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.