BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Jennifer D.
First time I used it I thought it was very heavy looking. To me it looked like I had a ton of make up on but then after a little blending and setting it it looked A LOT better. A little of it goes a long way.
Katilyn K.
Kathleen, GA
This foundation is amazing. I don't wear make up that often. And I've been looking for something that doesn't make my face look oily and Rimmel nailed it with this foundation. It's not real expensive either!
Samantha Y.
Macomb, MI
I received this via my voxbox and I must say that I love it! I only have ever used powers such as bare minerals as a cover up with my face but after receiving this product, I know that there is actually a foundation that will not clog my pores. I would not have bought this product, but now after using it I would highly recommend using it!
Nicole K.
Florissant, MO
I really like this product! I have combination skin and this is good for my oily and dry sections of my face. I do set this with a powder but it definitely gave me great coverage. Great product, great price!
Jennifer R.
Galt , CA
This foundation is more of a moose look and feel. It goes on smooth to the face. the only thing is that you do have to bled fast because it does tend to dry up fast. Great for those oily people that just want a matte finish. Love that is leaves your face looking Matte the entire day.
Kelsea B.
Riverton, UT
I love this foundation! It's the first one in a LONG time that I actually love. It has great great coverage without feeling super heavy on your skin. It's super cheap and helps with oil control. (Stay matte, eh? Definitely, lol.)
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA

I like that this is... Good For Your Skin, great for sensitive skin
Goes on super smooth and even, colors are dead-on for REAL skin tones, stays on great, keeps oil at bay, won't clog pores, washes off cleanly, great for "mature" skin, and great for sensitive skin. Love, love, love it!!!
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I have this foundation is 201 Soft Beige and it is my holy grail absolute favorite foundation. It matches my skin perfectly, gives the right amount of coverage (medium to full) without it being cakey, blends like a dream and is matte and long lasting. And you can't beat the under $5 price!
Nikcole B.
Mcminnville, OR
I finally found a product that doesn't clog my pores make my face a oil field or crease. I have VERY oily skin and this is the first product I've found that i don't need to constantly reapply powder or use blot off excess oil. I don't need to use very much at all and it's very affordable.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.