BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
I can't get over the texture of this foundation. You definitely need a primer with this or it'll slide around all day long. The primer that you can buy in conjunction with this was a bust for me. But this mousse formula is just too thick. Didn't like it at all. I wouldn't say that this is a "liquid" mousse at all.

Jessica F.
Watson, LA
First off, I actually bought this foundation. I didn't receive the box that it comes in. That said, I'd buy it again. This is a full coverage foundation that works wonderfully with my oily skin. I also have the Stay Matte Primer and wear them in conjunction together.
Denise V.
Calexico, CA
It gives shine to the skin and it can cause acne problems. It block the prores and do not cover acne marks. If you are pro acne this product is not for you. It may be a good product for dry to normal skin faces, but if you have oioly and acne prone skin try to skip it
Morgan S.
cross lanes, wv
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
I am in love with this foundation, the color I received in my univoxbox was a shade lighter than I'm used to but I love the color and feel on me! I'm thinking about staying with Rimmel! The feel is so light compared to other foundations I've tried and it looks really natural!
Kaitlyn A.
I love this foundation! It's easy to apply and doesn't get cakey like others I've used. It also matches my skin tone wonderfully, which is apparently difficult for other brands to do. I will be purchasing this when I run out.

*received complimentary in the UniVoxBox*
Laura D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. First off I picked a shade that was too light. However with a powder my skin color I was able to look past that issue. I like the coverage and it's definitely long wearing. The only real downside is that I tend to get dry around my nose and this foundation emphasized the dry patches.
Caitlin W.
I was excited to try this because so many people rave about it, but it just did not work for me. No matter what I did, no matter how I applied it, it looked so cakey. I didn't like the finish, it felt kind of slick and silicone-y and definitely didn't keep me matte.
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
I was on the fence about a foundation that would actually keep your face shine free and when this came in the univox I couldn't wait to try it out. I am super happy that I did. This foundation is great for those who have oily skin like me. I am impressed with it. The blending is good, it covers well and the best thing is that it controls shine for more than 4 hours!!
Lexi B.
I love this foundation for my oily skin! It is definitely in my favorites pile. WARNING; do not use if you have dry skin or it will be very patchy! It lasts all day for me and I do not need to use a oil blotting paper. I only wish that there was a better color selection because when I tan I just can't seem to find the right shade without having to mix colors together.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.