4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,046 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love this foundation: cheap and affordable. Good amount of coverage. Definitely buying again!
Love this foundation. It is a thick moussey consistency and gives full coverage. Keeps skin matte all day. Recommended for oily skin types.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
This was very affordable and really surprised me with its coverage. It didn't cake up on my face like I exspected
A good BB cream. I like the color and the added moisture, my one complaint is that it is very thick, otherwise good BB cream for the price!!
Love this matte liquid mousse foundation. It stays on all day no smudges or streaks glides on perfectly fine. Has no sheen at all perfect for a nude look. Great Product!
I love this foundation its just very thick and fluffy so its better for oily skin. if you have dry skin it looks cakey
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A great full coverage foundation, i use this almost everyday w/moisturizer mixed in & a CC cream to lighten bc it is a bit dark on me & drys my skin out a little.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love love this foundation very light weight on your face easy to put on and makes it look like you have nothing on!!!
Not my favorite, a little thick for my liking and did not look natural. The color was a little too cool for me, but they also do not have the biggest shade range
This stuff is the BEST quality for a drug store foundation. Lasts me all day and covers up Miraculously with minimal usage of the product
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos