BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
I have really oily skin and this didn't make anything worse but didn't make anything better either. I still preffer to use more high-end cosmetics when it comes to foundation but its and ok cheaper alternative.
Kat H.
Honestly my favorite foundations I've ever used. I don't really have that much money so this one is perfect when it comes to needing new foundation. I managed to find the perfect shade for me as well which is always a pain because of how pale I am. I would definitely recommend this product. Very good coverage!!!!! Doesn't feel heavy at all which is always an amazing feeling!!
Alesia T.
Although it didn't feel too heavy or thick, I honestly felt like even though I hardly applied any I had a CAKEY or FAKE look. I have to give it a thumbs down and recommend the people at RIMMEL go back to the drawing board for this one, at the very least they need to create more shades/colors.
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
After using this product, I will never go back to my old foundation! My old foundation would leave my skin looking shiny/oily. THIS product does the opposite, and makes my skin look and feel smooth. I love it!!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Considering this foundation is so affordable I didn't think it would work well, but I was surprised to find I love this foundation! I prefer this over my cover girl 3 in 1 and the Revlon colorstay! I received this in my uni vox box and I love it!
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
Not bad but not my favorite. I would say it is just an average product. I have oily skin so I always have problems finding good products especially at the drug store. I think if you look, you can find something better
Nikki R.
Cutler, IL
I have been wearing this everyday since I got it in the mail(compliments of Influenster). I love how it is so smooth and silky but still a full coverage foundation. It felt like my skin could breathe under it!
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Blaise W.
I love this foundation! I have acne prone / oily skin and I've paid top dollar for make-up that will cover my blemishes... Not any more! This product fully covers my imperfections and keeps my oily complexion under control. I can't believe I was paying $50+ on foundation- now I'm paying under $5!
Emily J.
I love this foundation! I was a little skeptical at first because it was so cheap, but it applies so creamy and has really good coverage. It looks nice on the skin, and it lasts a long time too, by the end of the day to still looks pretty good.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.