BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Megan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of liquid foundation and this helped me remember why. It made my pores stand out and it didn't feel nice on my skin after application. The color I received was also too light for my skin.
Brooke R.
Boonville, IN
Ever since I got this in a voxbox, I have LOVED it! It's a wonderful alternative to the more expensive full coverage foundations and if blended well, it sets nicely. I use primer and lotion prior to application, followed by powder and setting spray - works out perfectly!
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
It is a matte foundation only wished it didn't accentuate my pores one layer for my skin is most like a full coverage it feels a little hydrating a little greasy the shade looks a little darker than my skin but seems it does match well blended to my neck looks natural to me
Jil O.
Greenville, SC
Love using this foundation during the summer, when it's humid. It's full coverage and feels nice on my skin, although sometimes it can appear cakey. I don't recommend it for anyone who has dry skin problems, as it tends to accentuate dry areas.
Kaitlyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! It's easy to apply and doesn't get cakey like others I've used. It also matches my skin tone wonderfully, which is apparently difficult for other brands to do. I will be purchasing this when I run out.

*received complimentary in the UniVoxBox*
Caitlin  R.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Loved the application because didn't need a lot. But if you used to much then you were an oil slick. If I would aced entry rub my nose the product would come off and I would look like I missed my face. Would not recommend this product for anyone with super oily skin.
Morgan S.
cross lanes, wv
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I actually bought this foundation. I didn't receive the box that it comes in. That said, I'd buy it again. This is a full coverage foundation that works wonderfully with my oily skin. I also have the Stay Matte Primer and wear them in conjunction together.
Laura D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes. First off I picked a shade that was too light. However with a powder my skin color I was able to look past that issue. I like the coverage and it's definitely long wearing. The only real downside is that I tend to get dry around my nose and this foundation emphasized the dry patches.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.