BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Chrissy  M.
Denver, CO
Rommel stay matte liquid mousse foundation
Is one of my favorite foundation I I love the full coverage it gives I recommend it to all my friends
marivi  s.
I´ve always seen this foundation at drugstores but never paid much attention to it. I decided to give it a try a few months ago when a friend told me it really helped her keeping her oily skin looking fresh, clean and MATTE. I have oily, acne prone skin and it´s really hard for me to find foundations with a nice coverage and a matte finish that don't make my face look cakey. For the first few weeks this was doing the trick, it covered my acne scars and it looked really natural but on week three I had a breakout (not sure if it was related to the foundation itself) and I had to stop using it because I realized it clumps around any bumps or dry spots you may have and it makes them more noticeable. I wouldn´t recommend this if you suffer from really bad acne but I do recommend it if you have oily or combination skin and want a nice coverage and matte finish.
amanda m.
I tried this because i do like mouse foundation. I learned quickly a very little will give good coverage over your whole face without feeling like you packed it on. I would recommend to others.
Maggie D.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! It's very light compared to other liquid foundations I've tried, but it gives great coverage, even without using concealer! I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin, because it will make it extremely noticeable, and it does tend to get shiny if you have oily skin. The tube seems fairly small, but it has lasted me a few months because all you need is a small amount. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good foundation for covering blemishes and great for oily skin. However it does rub off easily on clothing. Also kinda makes your face look like you caked the make up on.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Deanne D.
Lithia, FL
I absolutely love this matte foundation. I have combo/oily skin and this gives me full yet light weight coverage. I use with the matching primer and set with the matching powder,no touch ups needed throughout the day. I can see where this may not work for someone with dry skin,but I don't believe it is formulated for that. On a work day I have my makeup on at least 12 hours and it still looks great and receive compliments. I have tried many other drugstore and department store brands and never as pleased as I am with this. This is my first cosmetic review but I thought it was worthy.
Ashley O.
Anderson, SC
My skin is very oily and this is a great foundation for similar skin types. it is very matte and stayed that way through the day. it also is full coverage. it can look cakey if you don't apply it right for me it looked better with a beauty blender than with a brush. but other than that I love it.
Nancy C.
I love this stuff! I buy it when I can, applies smoothly, rich , creamy texture. Cover very well. Easily obtained at your local Walmart. Reasonable pricing. I use this a lot on my face. All day coverage, no need to reapply.
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
Not very good. Way too matte and looks super cakey and unnatural on my skin. Feels light and smooth to the touch but doesn't blend well on face, no matter what I use! :(
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.