8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible! So thick and just makes u look super cakey! I only used it maybe three times and I was just over it
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Offutt AFB, NE
Hands down the absolute best drugstore foundation. I LOVE it! The coverage is 100%. Very smooth. Lasts all day. Doesn't cause breakouts. Very very affordable!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is lovely, leaving you with a matte finish. It has medium to full coverage and is very affordable. Definitely a favorite drugstore foundation.
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
Review for: Other
I really love this product because it definitely does what it says! It is also kinda easy to apply before dry.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
St Clr Shores, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is one of my new favorites! The formula feels almost whipped but it is definitely a full coverage foundation. I just wish they would offer more shades!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Great, affordable foundation! It's a mousse texture with full coverage. I prefer to use a beauty blender to sheer out the coverage a bit
Katie R.
Katie R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is an okay foundation. I had to mix it with my moisturizer to lighten the texture of it. It's pretty solid and full coverage and I prefer a lighter foundation.
Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.
St Augustine, FL
Only foundation I use!! I love it!!! It has amazing coverage, and the color match is perfect for me! And it is so affordable!!! Would so recommend this to everyone!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Muncie, IN
I love this foundation. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth. It is matte and if you don't use too much you will not look cakey at all.
Elyse K.
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage from this product is great. The only downfall is the texture is sometimes a little thick so I mix in a bit of moisturizer
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.