4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,137 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This definitely has very heavy coverage. It would be good for aged skin or someone who is trying to cover acne. However at 22 I prefer to go for a more natural-but-enhanced look when it comes to my skin. This just made me feel like i looked too "done" for an everyday look.
I like the texture of the foundation, it is like a cream powder , it blends well with the skin all day remains , however I do not like to have pink undertone . its price is a base for daily use with the same quality of more expensive products from other brands . The packaging is comfortable to carry in the portfolio if risk of spills
I am currently using this product and so far I like how light and airy it is and trust me a little goes a long way but it seems to not be as best for my skin as some other products I have previously used. The texture kind of reminds me of the Benefit Porefesional without the price tag.
This foundation is everything you could hope for in an inexpensive little tube. It covers well and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done, plus it's lightweight and feels like you're not wearing it at all! One of my go-to beauty products!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I've used it a couple times so far and both times I've gotten compliments on my skin, so it must be doing something right! It is however very dry and can easily look cakey. Still a good foundation though.
I love this stuff! I buy it when I can, applies smoothly, rich , creamy texture. Cover very well. Easily obtained at your local Walmart. Reasonable pricing. I use this a lot on my face. All day coverage, no need to reapply.
I'm extremely pale, so finding a foundation that is light enough for me is tricky at times. This is the first drugstore foundation that I have tried that is not only light enough, it also has awesome coverage. I don't use this when I'm going outside because it is a bit heavy.
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
If you want good coverage this product is amazing. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't feel heavy and covers my acne scarring so well. I bought it to stay matte due to my oily skin and it actually works, the price is not bad either. Love the finishing look it provides.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos