8 colors available

Fernanda E.
Fernanda E.
San Luis Potosí , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so good for the summer it's completely Matt if you have oil skin I perfect
Kiersten L.
Kiersten L.
Montauk, NY
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Not a bad matte concealer - it's on the heavier side, but it works great for a full face of makeup.
Miriam O.
Miriam O.
I am extremely picky with my foundation so when i came across this one it was love at first try! It doesn't make your skin look dry at all. One word FLAWLESS!!!!!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I've always had trouble finding a good foundation for my very oily skin, but this one keeps my face looking matte for a few hours! It's pretty thick, and a little goes a long way.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage! A think foundation that covers those imperfections very well. I have some redness on my cheeks and it does the job beautifully. Very easy blending with a sponge.
Desiree Z.
Desiree Z.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a really great foundation if you are looking for full coverage and a smooth finished touch on your skin. A little goes a long way so there's no need to buy again right away.
Sam H.
Sam H.
Really nice quality drugstore foundation! Stumbled upon this at Target and it seemed promising! This is one of my favorite drug store foundations!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is good for matching skin tones but it didn't really help my skin look matte. I don't have oily skin but when I wore this I found that my face looked more oily than normal.
Idania M.
Idania M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Si que me encanta esta base es super cubriente y no deja el maquillaje pesado y como soy de cutis graso me controa el brillo es genial
Bria M.
Bria M.
Summit hill, PA
Review for: Other
Definitely a light weight product, goes on smooth and covers up pretty much everything! Definitely worth it!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.