8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,212 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation because I have oily skin and this keeps my face matte! Works great and a little goes along way. Great for the price! This is the only foundation I have bought multiple times! Great overall!
It is an okay product. It isn't matte at all, I notice a lot of shine after I apply and it caked up on your face after the end of the day. You have to be careful how you apply or else your face will look terrible.
I finally jumped on the bandwagon and got this foundation. I have really oily skin so I was quite curious how well this foundation would work. Although it wasn't matte all day, my face isn't as oily as it is with other foundations and without any makeup. It's like a nice glow to the skin kind of look.
It is a heavy foundation. This is my "go-to" foundation. I love this for my very oily skin and I would recommend it to almost anyone with oily skin! The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be blotchy and not stay where you need it to so you may need to do numerous touch ups!
My problem with matte foundations is that it's to heavy and thick for my face. I'm more of a light coverage type girl. I have no acne on my face but I have a huge problem with dark circles and slight discoloration. I'd only recommend use if you don't might feeling like you have caked on the makeup!
This product is really good and does what it says. It goes on matte and provides good coverage. A little bit does go a long way. This is one of the best foundations I've used for oily skin in a really long time.
Way way way too thick. made me look like i had cake face without even putting very much of it on. usually i use only liquid foundation or mousse foundation because it covers better but this just wasn't a good match
I am obsessed with this foundation!!! I have naturally oily skin so anytime I wear make up I feel disgusting and with this one I barely feel like I am even wearing anything! not to mention that I have terrible acne scars and this is one of the only foundations that ever covers them up! I'm in love!
I was excited to buy these and when I did the results were very disappointed. First they don't make so many color options on this. I'm not very dark but my color won't match. It became so cakey it look really bad in my opinion. But it did stay matte maybe a lighter person would love this but not me
My new favorite drugstore foundation - hands down. It lasts a long time on my skin and I don't need to touch up throughout the day. It covers all my imperfections so I can skip the concealer on spots/scars. A little bit goes a long way too because if I use even a little bit too much it can look cakey.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos