4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
It's so good for the summer it's completely Matt if you have oil skin I perfect
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
Not a bad matte concealer - it's on the heavier side, but it works great for a full face of makeup.
I am extremely picky with my foundation so when i came across this one it was love at first try! It doesn't make your skin look dry at all. One word FLAWLESS!!!!!
I've always had trouble finding a good foundation for my very oily skin, but this one keeps my face looking matte for a few hours! It's pretty thick, and a little goes a long way.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Excellent coverage! A think foundation that covers those imperfections very well. I have some redness on my cheeks and it does the job beautifully. Very easy blending with a sponge.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is a really great foundation if you are looking for full coverage and a smooth finished touch on your skin. A little goes a long way so there's no need to buy again right away.
Really nice quality drugstore foundation! Stumbled upon this at Target and it seemed promising! This is one of my favorite drug store foundations!
This is good for matching skin tones but it didn't really help my skin look matte. I don't have oily skin but when I wore this I found that my face looked more oily than normal.
Si que me encanta esta base es super cubriente y no deja el maquillaje pesado y como soy de cutis graso me controa el brillo es genial
Review for: Other
Definitely a light weight product, goes on smooth and covers up pretty much everything! Definitely worth it!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos