BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sierra B.
New Orleans, LA
This definitely has very heavy coverage. It would be good for aged skin or someone who is trying to cover acne. However at 22 I prefer to go for a more natural-but-enhanced look when it comes to my skin. This just made me feel like i looked too "done" for an everyday look.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
I like the texture of the foundation, it is like a cream powder , it blends well with the skin all day remains , however I do not like to have pink undertone . its price is a base for daily use with the same quality of more expensive products from other brands . The packaging is comfortable to carry in the portfolio if risk of spills
Kristin B.
Richmond, IN
I am currently using this product and so far I like how light and airy it is and trust me a little goes a long way but it seems to not be as best for my skin as some other products I have previously used. The texture kind of reminds me of the Benefit Porefesional without the price tag.
Shannon  W.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is everything you could hope for in an inexpensive little tube. It covers well and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done, plus it's lightweight and feels like you're not wearing it at all! One of my go-to beauty products!
Garret P.
Gainesville, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my UniVoxbox. I've used it a couple times so far and both times I've gotten compliments on my skin, so it must be doing something right! It is however very dry and can easily look cakey. Still a good foundation though.
Nancy C.
I love this stuff! I buy it when I can, applies smoothly, rich , creamy texture. Cover very well. Easily obtained at your local Walmart. Reasonable pricing. I use this a lot on my face. All day coverage, no need to reapply.
Kayla H.
Knoxville , TN
I'm extremely pale, so finding a foundation that is light enough for me is tricky at times. This is the first drugstore foundation that I have tried that is not only light enough, it also has awesome coverage. I don't use this when I'm going outside because it is a bit heavy.
Chante H.
Omg not only is this product great in price it is also VERY VERY good!!! i LOVE this foundation!!!!! its amazing!!!! i seen it on one of the beauty vloggers i follow and she was raving about this, so i bought it and i loved it !! its one of my holy grail products now lol :)
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
This stuff is amazing! i have pretty bad acne scars on my face and this covers them up beautifully! i love the texture, its nice smooth and velvety mousse that is thick yet so light. also, it comes in a pale ghost shade for pale people like me! yay! and its only 4$ at walmart!
Estefania N.
El Paso , TX
If you want good coverage this product is amazing. It has a thicker consistency but doesn't feel heavy and covers my acne scarring so well. I bought it to stay matte due to my oily skin and it actually works, the price is not bad either. Love the finishing look it provides.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.