BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Denise M.
Chehalis, WA
I just bought this foundation from Walgreens last weekend, and I LOVE it. I have a combination skin problem but this matte tackles is like a DREAM. After about three hours my nose did begin to get a little shiny, nothing a little powder couldn't fix though! And to top it all off, it's full coverage!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Esta base me super encanta, es cobertura media alta, tiene consistencia mousse esp quiere decir que esta diseñada para rosto de piel saco o a mixto, con una pequeña cantidad puedes cubrir pequeñas imperfecciones, tiene una duración en el rosto de 8 horas, se ve muy natural en la piel,
T M.
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I was very very surprised by this product. I mixed it with a little bit of beauty oil and applied with a flat kabuki brush. And oh my word flawless all day lasting coverage. No touch ups nothing. Very very impressed.
Hope H.
This is one of my go to foundations for oily skin from the drugstore. It doesn't cake up on my skin, but gives good coverage. The color matched me well, too. I was honestly really pleased with the results of this.
Mary D.
De Soto
It is a heavy foundation. This is my "go-to" foundation. I love this for my very oily skin and I would recommend it to almost anyone with oily skin! The only issue that I have with this product is that it can be blotchy and not stay where you need it to so you may need to do numerous touch ups!
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
So I really liked this product initially because it was very full coverage and has a great whipped, light texture. I just don't like how small the color line is, and I think it tends to get cakey pretty quickly.
Tishe L.
Love how smooth this goes one and how light weight it feels. Good converge and easy to build. I have oily skin and this product is great for that but it started blotching and patching up right after applying. I loved it at first but don't recommend.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
I love this foundation because I have oily skin and this keeps my face matte! Works great and a little goes along way. Great for the price! This is the only foundation I have bought multiple times! Great overall!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.