4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,158 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Lightweight formula with just enough coverage! Stays put throughout the day and is available in many different colors. A little pricey.
Bought this product on accident and fell in love. It works alright as a foundation but thats because I prefer less thick and this can be thick depending I how you apply it, I use it as a contour and it works amazing.
Loved this foundation it stays matte on me all day and the color I choose was perfect I don't even need to set it wt powder and it last all day it does seem to dry fast so u have to work with it fast
Everyone was raving for this product i went and bought it but the color in the bottle don't match the real color ..so it ended up been lighter...
After noticing many good reviews on this product, I tried it myself. I love it. It used to be my go to foundation. It gives great coverage. I like how matte foundations look on my skin personally. I definitely recommend this foundation to anyone
I love this foundation cheap price full coverage matte great for my oily skin I would repurchase this product again is only like 4 dollars at Walmart
I like this product for the most part. It goes on smooth and evenly. But it doesn't seem to last through out the day very well especially on my nose. It seems to wear off after a while.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It is so hard for me to find a good foundation that won't break my skin out, or leave me looking like I painted my face white, this foundation is the bomb diggity, smooth coverage that doesn't take forever to blend!!
I love this stuff. It's a thicker consistency, a little goes a long way. It doesn't mess with my oily skin, and it does give a matte finish. I apply it with my fingers then blend it out with a beauty blender.
So let me say when I first wore this I received so many compliments on how great my skin looked. After about 2 weeks I got small bumps on my cheek but didn't think too much of it. My friend who also uses this foundation has been wearing it for over a month and told me she had bumps all over her face and finally realized this product was the only thing she had changed! Since I was getting bumps I immediately threw it away and it took about 2 weeks for my bumps to go away... Hers took 3 months. Needless to say this product might give great results initially but in the long run its not worth sacrificing your skin!!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos