BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Cassie O.
Maple Grove , Mn
This transferred on my clothes, it didn't last long, it oxidized, and it made me have wrinkles where I didn't have wrinkles before. It clung to my drier spots and got all wonky in my oily spots. I like a matte finish and haven't had a problem before. This was just NOT a good foundation for me at all.
Jessica T.
Alliance, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome if you want a matte finish and can build up to full coverage. I also love that it doesn't crease!
Sam S.
Fayetteville, TN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Doesn't make my face greasy at all! It has wonderful spf protection too! This is the only kind of makeup I use!
Caridad H.
Lancaster, PA
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
Emily R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use the regular Rimmel foundation until I came across this Matte Liquid Mousse foundation. I have loved it every since. It goes on your face completely smooth and does not leave behind any shine. It also stays on your face all day and it's so light weight! I would recommend anyone to try it!
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did enjoy this product. It had a good coverage and a little goes a long way, which I love. But it felt dry and crackly on my skin. Kind of heavy compared to covergirl's foundation.
Amanda J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation use to be my go to choice for keeping a matte face while in humid and hot weather conditions. The texture is definitely that of a mousse but yet feels a little thick on skin. I now prefer foundations that feel lighter but I haven't completely ruled out this one. Do not use this though if your skin has any dryness or patchiness. If you're looking for something cheap and that'll keep you matte this definitely does its job but yet might also make you look a little flat as well. I'd pair it with some contouring and a highlighter to bring back the definition and youthfulness of your face.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I would say that this foundation was a little to mousse-like for my liking. It was very thick and i found that is did look a little cakey.
Roxanne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Looks absolutely flawless when first applied. It controlled my oil for a good couple of hours. However, I noticed that my face started to get shiny and my oil started to peek through after awhile, but this happens with many foundations. I wish this controlled oil a little better and lasted a little longer too. In the end, the price is unbeatable and it really does feel lightweight and fresh on the skin. Overall, this foundation is pretty good. If you have dry skin, it may emphasize dry areas, but if you have oily skin, I think you would really enjoy this.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO
I'm in love with this foundation. I have combination and acne prone skin so I look for full, long lasting coverage and this did just that. I would choose this foundation over any high-end brands I've used thus far.

Edit 08/04/16
Since using this foundation I have grown to like it less and less. My skin has dried out for the summer and this foundation goes on patchy and the flakes off throughout the day. I will not use this anymore.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.