4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I'm very fair and find this shade (True Ivory) a good match for my skin tone. It has nice coverage and doesn't oxidize on my skin, but I'm not a fan of the thick, mousse-like texture.
Review for: Other
Definitely a light weight product, goes on smooth and covers up pretty much everything! Definitely worth it!
Found this jem at the end of this past summer and it is very inexpensive for such great coverage.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have combination skin but sometimes I get really oily and I would rather be matted down. This didn't seem to work very well with my skin. It didn't stay put
As though it looked good it dried my face out. I would like to use it again only if I had primer.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
Not a fan of this foundation. It did not apply evenly and clung to every imperfection in my skin.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
This is one of my favorites foundation. Super affordable and super matte really amazing
Good coverage leaves skin looking smooth , I really like the consistsncy it's more of a moose consistsncy which is nice, a little goes a long way
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this! Great coverage and the perfect blend of thick and light. Absolutely amazing
Es una base muy buena, no se siente pesada, se desliza fácilmente, tiene una cobertura muy, muy buena. Yo diria que casi alta, ea ideal para piel grasa, es mate y dura mucho.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos