BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
janelle f.
Probably one of the best foundations I've come across. leaves my oily skin completely matte without creasing and doesn't dry out my skin. can't beat the $5.99 price either!! a little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Nini T.
Scranton, PA
Great for my type of skin which is oily, stays in place all day. Can build it up and it doesn't look cakey. Works even better with the matte primer. No shine. Bought mine in walmart for a little over 5$ very cheap, worth it deffinetly would buy this again.
Carli R.
Shelton, CT
Love this foundation! I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation I have found so far for it! A little goes a long way, too, which is great because it's so cheap! Covers really well, and doesn't look cakey. Really long lasting too!
Deanna G.
My skin is super oily especially when I wear makeup. This product definitely helped with my shine. The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone. But, it's lightweight and I loved the consistency of it.
Joanna W.
Ladson, SC
This feels amazing on the skin, as smooth as silk, with an even tone to my complexion when done. I love the shade I use, and it matches my skin to a perfect match! It doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my skin , and it definitely lasts throughout a long day! It would be nice to have one with some spf in it!
Lana W.
Sarasota, FL
The consistency and color matching of this product is weak at best. If you want to achieve a "cakey" look, here's your product! I am very very ungodly pale, and their lightest shade made me look orange, and a cakey orange at that. It also made my skin peel? Yeah, this wasn't ideal. I wouldn't buy it again.
Carey F.
It's sad to say, but this foundation gave me hope in drugstore foundations again. I absolutely adore it and love that it's matte and gives a natural-looking finish. Being a pale girl, it also comes in a variety of shades for us fair ladies (it makes it a delight to not be the first shade any more!).
Taylor W.
Reynoldsburg, OH
The foundation is good for full coverage, but it definitely feels that way as well. It's heavy and the consistency of the foundation isn't that great. There aren't a wide variety of shades to choose from so I either felt that my face was lighter or darker than the rest of my body. It was a very matte finish but almost too matte for my personal preference.
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I really like this. I got it in a Vox Box and I enjoyed it. I recently started using it in pace of my normal foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way, the price isn't bad, it feels light on my skin, and lasts all day. I would recommend it if you're looking to try out different foundations.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
I am a big fan of rimmel london products. I enjoyed this foundation. It went on so smooth and my face looked great. I felt flawless. I would say it is long lasting because it didn't melt off my face. Had to get this in the porcelain shade. Would buy again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.