BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Bellyni M.
You have to really blend this item very good on your face. A little goes a long way. You do not need powder to set this or it will be very cakey. If you do not like a matte finish I would not recommend this product to you. Just a little squirt will do or it will cake over your pores.
Rachel H.
Baton rouge, La
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have to use a pore filler when i use this foundation bc it just seeps into my pores! the coverage isn't too great and it definitely doesn't stay matte like it claims. i get MAYBE 2 hours of wear before my face starts to get oily. I honestly think I'm being generous with the 2hrs of wear bc I've stopped using it so i don't even remember if it lasted that long but i know for sure it didn't last longer
Lindsay A.
Fairfield, OH
I recently switched foundations from Covergirl, to Rimmel. the reason being is the the matte makeup, although it had great coverage, made my skin overly dry. So i switched to Rimmel, and again this makeup has the same if not better coverage, but by the end of the day my skin is extremely oily. I typically shop at Meijer, and they have a pretty extensive selection when it comes to makeup. I'll just continue to keep looking until I find the perfect foundation.
Cathleen  B.
I never usually wear foundation because my skin gets so irritated. However, with this particular foundation, I can say I'm really impressed! It's very light weight on my face and it doesn't make my face oily. Love it! Will definitely purchase more.
Hanan S.
Garland, TX
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, it had great lasting powers but unfortunately it is NOT for DRY SKIN. It went on smoothly, but throughout the day the foundation clung to my dry patches which looked awful! Its a great formula just too drying to wear everyday. I would probably only wear this again if I'm going out to dance or to a party and I know I'm going to be sweating or be more shiny than usual. Other than that this product will be pretty awesome with anyone who has an Oily- Oily combo skin type.
Erin H.
Hamden , CT
I received this product in my Uni Voxbox last week!

Influenster hand picked the shades for the recipients on this one, so I got a light shade because I'm fair skinned. I like this foundation. It feels light on my skin and lasts a while. I don't have anything to compare it to because I don't wear makeup much, but this seems pretty good!
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
I don't think Rimmel foundations get the credit thru deserve. This is a great foundation a little goes a long way. The only downfall is that the coloring can be a little too warm (orange tones). But i mix two to get my shade. It's cheap in price but not in coverage. If I run out of high end foundation this is my go to.
MJ G.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I received this complimentary for testing purposes in my #UniVoxBox. I have oily skin and am willing to try anything to help, especially makeup. The shade was a perfect match and it covered well. It kept my face shine free to an extent. I didn't breakout from it, but it did tend to dry out some places on my face. Would not recommend this for everyday use, unless you prefer a heavy foundation.
Elsa B.
I was excited to try it as it was given to me for free by Influenster through the Univoxbox. But it felt really heavy on my skin. I've never used a matte foundation before, so I don't know if this is a characteristic of this type of foundation or if it's just this product specifically. It did provide great coverage, but I wasn't a fan of how thick it felt. I've always used a Neutrogena foundation and it's very,very light so I was not used to how this felt on me.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Just bought this product after a coworker of mine had recommended using it- it looked great on her and I have been getting a lot of compliments after using it as well! Feels great on my skin , doesn't feel too heavy and/or greasy. Leaves my skin looking healthy and feeling smooth !
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.