BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Amazing foundation. Medium to full coverage. I buff it in with a flattop brush. It tends to oxidize a bit and you can tell in sunlight. Has a pink undertone.. Wish it was more yellow. Great for a night out because your oils won't come through I rarely have to touch up with this foundation.
Joanna D.
Eldersburg, MD
I received this as part of a vox box trial, it works OK. I have combination skin so in my t zone it was great but it became flaky over my dry spots after a few hours .A bit of extra care with some moisturizer solves this problem. It does however hold blush and such in place very nicely.
Savanna M.
Clarendon, NY
This product was a complete nightmare. I have oily skin and I need a good matte foundation to help combat that. hopefully I will find one soon... 😊
anyways it was very thick and cakey and never seemed to set all the way no matter how long you wore it. the area under my eyes would not stick together and would separate. it looks very bad and I only used this when I absolutely needed to wear foundation. it didn't cover my poles that well either, but I did not like this overall.
Cari G.
Seneca, SC
This makeup has great cover up and doesn't make my face shiny- even on stage or with a flash. I love that it is moisturizing (but not heavy moisturizing) and feels light on my skin. I just have to stay on top of exfoliating or you can notice that I need to. I did get it from Influenster.
Jenna A.
Vero Beach, FL
I remember the original package of this formula for this product and I was hoping it would be like this it was not. I have oily skin and it just caked and didn't look natural. I also had to use a lot because it just wouldn't spread. The formula was also so different. I was not impressed.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
I like this foundation. I love being able to squeeze out what I need. The product it fairly thick so you do not have to use a lot toe get good coverage. It does feel a bit heavy on the skin, that's why I would suggest starting with just a little and maybe building coverage as you see fit.
Frankie R.
Neat mousse to powder kind of feel. This far exceeded my expectations as a foundation. As someone who buys exclusively prestige brands, I did not think much about this foundation, but then I tried it and I was so impressed. It was highly breathable and blended well with my bronzer and blush.
Panacea T.
Las Vegas , NV
I received this product in my influenster voxbox to review. I have never used a foundation that I've liked so I just never wear one. I absolutely loved this one! It matched my skin ton perfectly and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing face make up! I really wish they were cruelty free!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I had a love hate relationship with this product. I loved that it is airy, light and blendable. I disliked that it clogged my pores and made me break out. It is affordable and does offer a fair amount of coverage.

I would still recommend the product because everyone's skin is different and it may work differently for someone else :)
Katie G.
Spring Green, WI
Wonderful stuff! Doesn't take much either to get a full coverage and it does a wonderful job! I have crazy oily skin and this stuff does wonders to tone that down. Doesn't seem to be clogging my pores either which is amazing for my acne prone skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.