8 colors available

Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The foundation stays on for a great while! It glides on the skin beautifully and is full coverage
Katrina W.
Katrina W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this matte foundation! I have large pores and an oily t-zone and I've found this foundation really helps to make my face look and stay smooth and matte.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I previously purchased this because of the matte it promised. It WAS matte, then shiny. It felt as if I was putting clay on my face, way too thick.. wouldn't recommend.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
laredo
Review for: Sand
I do not like it because it is watery and low quality. I have to remove some product to have a natural look
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm torn on this product, i purchased the 200 soft beige and while the color match was great for me, its a little too matte for my taste and i wasn't too pleased with the texture or coverage.
Carol H.
Carol H.
Walnut Cove, NC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation.When I use foundation I want one that covers some imperfections and be matte. Finally after trying different brands I used this one and love it! I recommend this foundation to anyone who wants to use one that has excellent coverage.
jessica C.
jessica C.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is life!!!! My favorite foundation. Only need to use a little bit and it goes a long way. Makes your face a little cakey but not too much. Covers all my flaws.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Guyton, GA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation! It has a light, whipped texture that easily glides on. It provides full coverage without looking to heavy or cakey!
Riley M.
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
REALLY THICK. Found it too thick and cakey for everyday use, I use it only when I'll be onstage or for Halloween or something of the sort.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Ravenna, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really didn't like this at all. It's very thick and kind of goes on weird. At first it feels like it's drying out my skin but then it gets really oily feeling. I would not buy this again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.