BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Celeste R.
One of the best affordable cheap store brand product is very light and a little does go a long way, it does keep your face matte good for oily skin, like me, it is very long lasting and really good for imperfections, pimples! Yes!!!! I highly recommend this
Mandy J.
Pahrump, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like it. I used it a few years ago when I was still starting to understand foundation finishes and what worked for oily skin. It worked pretty well. I loved it back then but I've found better things recently. I'll definitely repurchase it but it's not the best thing I've ever used. It's worth a shot for sure!
Claudia N.
This was a last minute buy. It's cheap and the texture was different. It did cover some freckles. Only thing I couldn't find a matching color of my skin. Maybe now if I repurchase it I would find it now that I'm more tan.
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
At the moment I have stocked up on my Rimmel foundation and I am truly truly happy with it. I have acne prone skin and this does not affect me in any way. This foundation is super blendable and gives you a beautiful porcelain finish. I suggest using a good foundation brush for an airbrushed look.

True Ivory :)
Malania H.
Shawnee, OK
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Raquel g.
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
Megan D.
I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox from Influenster and fell in love right away~! This foundation is creamy and applies evenly without having a heavy weight or caked-on feeling to it. It's lightweight and perfect for going out to a movie to going out to the bar. A++++ My new favorite & go to foundation!
Shalisa P.
Conyers, GA
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
Victoria C.
Wilmette, IL
Love the texture, not super liquid-y or super thick.. Goes on smooth but is very easy to cake on. Stayed on all night for me!! I wish that the shade in my vox box match my skin, but I paired it with some powder I had laying around and it held up just fine.
Tara K.
I use this every day and I find that even with my sports and gym it stays on. the only problem that I have with this product is that if i don't set it with a powder that it tends to become oily toward the end of the day.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.