8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,214 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
One of the best affordable cheap store brand product is very light and a little does go a long way, it does keep your face matte good for oily skin, like me, it is very long lasting and really good for imperfections, pimples! Yes!!!! I highly recommend this
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like it. I used it a few years ago when I was still starting to understand foundation finishes and what worked for oily skin. It worked pretty well. I loved it back then but I've found better things recently. I'll definitely repurchase it but it's not the best thing I've ever used. It's worth a shot for sure!
This was a last minute buy. It's cheap and the texture was different. It did cover some freckles. Only thing I couldn't find a matching color of my skin. Maybe now if I repurchase it I would find it now that I'm more tan.
At the moment I have stocked up on my Rimmel foundation and I am truly truly happy with it. I have acne prone skin and this does not affect me in any way. This foundation is super blendable and gives you a beautiful porcelain finish. I suggest using a good foundation brush for an airbrushed look.
True Ivory :)
True Ivory :)
This foundation goes on smooth, its not greasy at all. Nice long lasting coverage. The color is almost exactly what color my skin is, which is a surprise to me. I will be telling others about this, and using it again!
Stay matte de Rimmel mousse foundation hace poco lo compre en Walmart y jamas pense que me gustaria tanto.Aparte de ser muy economico deja mi piel suave,los poros no se notan y no parecen un maquillaje muy pesado.Lo recomiendo mucho!!
I received this foundation in my UniVoxBox from Influenster and fell in love right away~! This foundation is creamy and applies evenly without having a heavy weight or caked-on feeling to it. It's lightweight and perfect for going out to a movie to going out to the bar. A++++ My new favorite & go to foundation!
I heard so many wonderful reviews on this. I rushed to the store to buy it and was so disappointed to learn that it doesn't come darker than an ivory. I'm a brown skin African American, I hate this product isn't for me!
Love the texture, not super liquid-y or super thick.. Goes on smooth but is very easy to cake on. Stayed on all night for me!! I wish that the shade in my vox box match my skin, but I paired it with some powder I had laying around and it held up just fine.
I use this every day and I find that even with my sports and gym it stays on. the only problem that I have with this product is that if i don't set it with a powder that it tends to become oily toward the end of the day.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos