BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Taylor H.
Brandon, FL
I tried this from my Voxbox and I have a much drier skin type. It ended up drying out my skin and didn't look good on my skin texture. Then I let my mom try it, who has combo oily/normal skin and she loved it and it looked great on her! I think it is a great product, but not good for everyone.
Holly P.
ALL MY OILY SKIN LADIES OUT THERE: This is wonderful!! And you can't beat the price! The coverage is great, a little is definitely all you need. It looks great in photos and the mousse-texture is quite nice for controlling the oil. I thought I would never find a foundation that would work with my extremely oily skin, especially at the drug store. This was an incredible find.
Hannah Q.
Weare, NH
I got this from my #univoxbox from influenster and I got the light ivory. I have never been much of a big make up user but lately I've been getting into it and I had such a hard time choosing a foundation because I dislike the feeling they leave on my face. I tried this and it blends very easily and I can barely feel it on my face. It does what a foundation is supposed to do without making your face feel so heavy. I will definitely buy this for my foundation from now on.
Jessica W.
This is a good foundation for the price. I paid around $4-$5 at walmart. It has great coverage. However it makes my skin a bit dry. But I have started mixing it with my revlon colorstay & that gives me a little moisture back! Everyone's skin is different but I definitely recommend giving it a try for the price!
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to foundation, it is inexpensive and it packs a punch. I need full coverage foundations due to extreme amounts of redness in my face. Also I have oily skin and I feel like anything super light just does not mesh well. The down fall is the tiny tube. A little goes a long way though.
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Karla S.
Edinburg, TX
Super full coverage. Matte. And very affordable. Drugstore version of the kat von d "lock-it" foundation. Coverage it great and foundation is not heavy on skin whatsoever. Definitely recommend.
Shelby H.
Littleton, CO
I don't use foundation for my skin, but after late nights of partying or studying this stuff is amazing to put under my tired eyes and to hide any last minute blemishes that may pop up. Love the way it feels; super breathable and the matte helps so you don't look super shiny or feel oily.
Brooke D.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation feels great on. I would not say it stays matte if you're going to be sweating like it claims. Other than that it's full coverage and once dry doesn't crease. Will keep using.
Emily R.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use the regular Rimmel foundation until I came across this Matte Liquid Mousse foundation. I have loved it every since. It goes on your face completely smooth and does not leave behind any shine. It also stays on your face all day and it's so light weight! I would recommend anyone to try it!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.