8 colors available

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. it gives full coverage and it mattes the skin. it is not however good for dry skin, the formula will make the dryness more obvious.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I personally don't like this product not much for formula but for the color range. I am not the darkest skin color but I am tan and none of the shades at least that I have seen are close to mine.
roxana c.
roxana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This rimmel stay matte foundation is good for normal to oily skin because on my dry skin it looked flaky around my nose and top of my nose..it has a medium coverage for me
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my go-to winter shade of foundation and I love it. It blends in perfectly with my skin tone, and the texture is seamless. Rimmel foundations are always dependable.
Darianne H.
Darianne H.
Greeley, CO
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved this foundation when I first put it on. It has a nice finish and a feels soft to the touch, but after only a short amount of time wearing this product I noticed it was really settling in to my fine lines (even after setting) and was starting to look kinda patchy.
Mariah O.
Mariah O.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use this product awhile back and once I ran out, couldn't find it anywhere then saw it in stores again. I absolutely love this stuff! It's super lightweight and the coverage is amazing! I recommend it anyone and everyone!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
A little goes a long way with this foundation. Perfectly evens out my skin tone. My only complaint would be that the coverage doesn't stay consistent throughout the day.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I LOVE this product! It is kind of thick but the coverage is great. I tend to have a very uneven skin tone depending on the season. But you would never know that when I am wearing this product.
Chelsie A.
Chelsie A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I recently purchased this after trying Younique and not liking it. I love this stuff and it lasts all day and covers all my blemishes.
Shana P.
Shana P.
Riverhead, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
By far the best drugstore foundation that is out there. I get amazing coverage with this product. In my opinion I don't think you can really feel it on the skin, some might say that it's heavy weight foundation, but I disagree. I have 0 complaints about this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.