BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jacquelynn G.
Mission, KS
I received this in my UniVoxBox and was excited to try it. I love trying new foundations because I can't seem to find one that I like. When I put it on it seemed to work really well with very good coverage. However, throughout the day it dried out my face so bad that I literally had skin flaking off of my face! I couldn't wait to wash it off and my face has been broken out since I tried it 3 days ago. I wouldn't recommend.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how cheap this foundation is and it covers really well. I wouldn't recommend layering it though because it can make it look cakey. It does, however, sink into my pore so i have to use a pore minimizing primer when i want to use this. It also lasts a long time.
Kelli N.
I love this foundation! I use it almost daily. I have tried using other brands and I will sometimes switch around. If I want to quickly do my make up and not have to think too much about it this is my go to foundation. I even had high end brands too, but for whatever reason, this is it for me.
Courtney S.
Danielsville, GA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I really like this foundation! Even though I just have started to use it I'm in love already! I love the full coverage that you get a long with the soft whipped texture of the formula. It also didn't take very much at all. It spread very well and there wasn't no building up to full coverage it was a one stop shop! I did a review on the stay matte powder as well that I use with this and I love it! No complaints here!
Maddie M.
Littleton, CO
I have somewhat oily skin, especially in the summertime, but this foundation keeps me looking matte for majority of the day! It also has a great coverage and is very light weight! At first, I wasn't sure about the moussey texture, but it make the foundation feel all the more light on the skin!
Kati R.
Granbury, TX
This definitely keeps you matte, but I don't like how it emphasizes my pores and my dry skin. I don't even have that much (I have combo skin) but my nose literally looks like a snake after a few hours! I like that it lasts a long time, though, and it has great coverage.
Jessica W.
This is a good foundation for the price. I paid around $4-$5 at walmart. It has great coverage. However it makes my skin a bit dry. But I have started mixing it with my revlon colorstay & that gives me a little moisture back! Everyone's skin is different but I definitely recommend giving it a try for the price!
Olivia C.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is absolutely the best stay matte liquid mousse foundation I've found. It is thick and full coverage. Goes on thick and creamy and blend well. The coverage is amazing to the point where I haven't needed to use under eye concealer. Ive found this to have more coverage that a liquid foundation
Krista B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to foundation, it is inexpensive and it packs a punch. I need full coverage foundations due to extreme amounts of redness in my face. Also I have oily skin and I feel like anything super light just does not mesh well. The down fall is the tiny tube. A little goes a long way though.
Holly P.
ALL MY OILY SKIN LADIES OUT THERE: This is wonderful!! And you can't beat the price! The coverage is great, a little is definitely all you need. It looks great in photos and the mousse-texture is quite nice for controlling the oil. I thought I would never find a foundation that would work with my extremely oily skin, especially at the drug store. This was an incredible find.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.