8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,218 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation has a lot of coverage, but it felt to heavy for my liking. I tried different methods of application to see if I could make it feel light on the skin, yet it still seemed cakey on my me. Just not for me.
I received the color True Ivory in my Influenster Uni Vox Box. I've heard a lot of reviews on this and have been dying to get my hands on it. After trying it out, I'm really enjoying it. I was a bit afraid it wouldn't match my skin tone but it's actually alright. It feels light when applied to the face and really evens out my skin tone (flawless finish). As said, it lives up to it's name. I would definitely repurchase this!
Really great coverage and you don't need to use a whole lot. It does dry my skin out a little which in turn leaves it looking a little flakey. But I have dry skin to begin with. Probably works best for oily skin types.
This is a pretty good foundation for oily skin at the drugstore. I thought it would look cakey on the skin but it doesn't! I have oily skin, so I still have have to touch up my oil during the day, but it lasts very well throughout the day. I was way more impressed with the foundation that I thought I would be!
I use this foundation everyday. It is matte and medium-build able coverage. It is slightly orange for me. The color choices are a little confusing because of the under tones. But overall it's worth the drugstore price
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. It keeps my skin from getting overly oily in my T Zone and it doesn't accentuate the dry patches around my nose. I just apply it with my hands intiially, and then quickly go over it with a beauty blender to take off any excess product. It lasts all day! It's amazing!
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I like it. I used it a few years ago when I was still starting to understand foundation finishes and what worked for oily skin. It worked pretty well. I loved it back then but I've found better things recently. I'll definitely repurchase it but it's not the best thing I've ever used. It's worth a shot for sure!
This foundation provides me so much coverage which shocked me at first I thought that it would make me casket and would oxidise on me, but I was wrong o love this because it's a fairly good foundation for an amazing price
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos