BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
This product stays with what is proclaims! It's very good coverage and it is very thick. The only problems for me was the color variety and that it was hard to apply without having to put so much because of how my beauty blender took off. It also oxidizes for me a little and made me look orange. I didn't like the thickness and formula so I wouldn't buy it again but it's good for those looking. For a thick foundation with good coverage
Sarah C.
I don't like this foundation at all. I have dry skin and this foundation literally showed every line and wrinkle I had. I literally had to put on another foundation because it looked that bad. I think maybe if you had more oily skin this foundation would work better. Its a pretty thick foundation and was pretty heavy on my skin.
breanna t.
Lake City, FL
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
This is a great, inexpensive foundation. It really does stay matte all day, even when ising different powders and primers! Did not realize at time of purchase that it is a mousse. Never tried mousse foundations before this one. I find it sometimes hard to guage how much I need at first, as it is very thick coming out and seems to expand like an actual mousse. I find myself reaching for this one more than other foundations I have.
claudia t.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
So i was lucky to get this for $1. Yes thats right one dollar because my local walmart was getting rid of it in the makeup aisle. I really love getting to try foundations but hate wasting on products that arent the right color or just feel gross on my skin. This stuff is awesome. Wish i could have gotten more but this was the last one in stock. Its nice a creamy, blends wonderfully. Isnt heavy. I would consider it full coverage.
V R.
Los Angeles
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my dupe for the Kat von d lock it foundation and a more affordable option. This is a great foundation for people who have very oily skin and is also good for hot and humid climates. It's probably the most fullest and matte foundation at the drugstore in my opinion and it's only around $5 - $6. They've also expanded there shade range which is amazing. You could find the expanded shades at Ulta and Walmart only.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Well, I think I have finally found a Matte foundation that I don't hate! And for $5 how could you ever hate it? The tube is small, and so you don't get a ton of product, but that's why I was more apt to try it on a whim. It says Matte but doesn't look cakey at all, even on my mega dry skin. Loved it.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Mousse foundations kind of freak me out, but this product was alright. It is definitely full coverage, but I felt like it made me look oilier than other foundations I've used throughout the day. I always applied the Revlon Stay Matte powder foundation over top to set the liquid foundation, but even then the oiliness would still spill through. I don't hate this product, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Score one for Rimmel! The price and level of coverage of this product has been a life saver. L'Oréal recently came out with a complete coverage foundation (which I haven't tried but am curious abt) but at a much higher price. While I love L'Oréal, I think I will stick with this little gem. Plus it goes on sale for 40% off at Walgreens sometimes.
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
This foundation is my best kept secret. Friends always ask and assume I use high end foundation and seem shocked when I tell them the price! $5 for a full coverage foundation that is easy to blend and lasts LITERALLY all day. The range of shades is well rounded too. I typically wear shade 201, 203 and in summer 300. I have been a repeat buyer for 3 years and will stand by this product for as long as it's around.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.