8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation

Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
I bought this on the spur of the moment in a pinch. It works really well on my oily skin. At first I used a bit too much not realizing how thick it actually was. But once I got used to its texture I've perfected the blending. Plus I realized with this a little goes a long way! I will definitely buy it again.
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Rocky Mount, VA
I absolutely love this foundation. I always have had some issues when it comes to acne or skin breakouts but this makeup I don't have to worry about that, my face stays some much clearer now it's amazing! It doesn't take much to cover what scars or redness you have. This product it's 100% worth the purchase
Alana L.
Alana L.
Toms River, NJ
As a result of receiving the wrong shade and still wanting to try out the product I just use it a concealer. I can say that as a concealer it does crease a lot but it gives a matte finish so I would have to set with much powder. Overall if I was to purchase the right shade I would give it a higher rating.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay but it's a bit thick and mousse like, so a little goes a LONG way or your face may end up looking cakey. The color range isn't that great and it oxidizes a good amount darker after you've had it on just a bit. My complexion is very fair so this ended up looking a bit orange on me.
Geraldine F.
Geraldine F.
I 've been using this Liquid Mousse for a couple of months and it's really good, my skin is not greasy adn the feel is so soft. You don't need to apply to much of the product it's easily apply with a brush, it stays mostly part of the day it's really great for a medium coverage mousse. You should try it.
Amesley S.
Amesley S.
Charleston, WV
It's an okay foundation. I used this one for a while until I switched to FitMe. The consistency was where all my problems lied with this product. It's very thick, which made it super easy for it to look cakey. But the coverage is good, it does wonders for oily skin, and you really can't beat the price.
Ariunaa B.
Ariunaa B.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
This is a great drug store primer (I get the primer not the foundation). It really does cover your pores and leave your skin smooth. sometimes I just use this as a skin care product with no foundation to have that smooth and natural look! I would recommend to anyone looking for a great drugstore primer
Michelle
Michelle
Covina, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
Personally this foundation is perfect for beginners. It has a very matte finish. But it is a mousse so it is definitely quite thick. Fairly easy to apply, but it's very quick to go matte on the skin. Definitely would recommend as a first foundation to beginners keeping in mind a little goes a long way.
Monic R.
Monic R.
Davie, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I used this product twice and it didn't do what it said it would do. My face feels cakekie, it's not light weight. Very hard to match color of your skin, doesn't have that many varieties on color. If you like a foundation that is full coverage and don't mined a cakekie feel then go for it. Not for me.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Lombard, IL
For the price this is a great product. It's easy for it to head more to cakey a flawless finish but as long as it's applied with a light hand it works well for oily skin. I especially like it for my oily t zone, but I really wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin because it might dry out too much.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.