4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,134 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Great color stays matte stays put great price medium to full coverage I've had it on for 8 hours and its lasted all day as if I just done my face but that's with using the primer as well as a setting powder and setting spray. I would buy this again I enjoy the formula and the color and price
I actually really love this product . It gave me great coverage and it wasn't heavy or cakey looking . I would definitely buy this product again. Also it great because it's affordable . I do wish the packaging was different because when I got close to the end it was so hard to squeeze out !
No suelo usar base pero la compré por recommendación de mi hija. Es una base en mousse, fácil de difuminar y con una cobertura de media a alta, me gusta mucho su duración y acabado. Me gusta en general, pero le doy cuatro estrellas porque siento que pudiera tener una mejor variedad de tonos.
I definitely love this foundation because its formula is fascinating is super light and feel like if you had not applied product does not feel your heavy face what is for me very nice also works as first at the same time it decreases the pores which helps your skin look more even and smooth
If you have oily skin this might work for you. I have combination skin and it kind of works good for my skin. However the formula is thick and sticky when it says that it's lightweight and for me it's oily. I really have to matte it down with powder. Most likely won't be buying this again
Review for: Natural Beige 400
This is a great foundation for the price point. It's not the best for dry skin because it is so matte, but for oily skin it would be amazing. On my dry skin, the lasting power is decent. If you're looking for a good, high coverage, drugstore foundation I think this one is a great choice.
My all time favorite makeup product!! I absolutely love the coverage this gives my skin! I am left with a matte smooth finish that leaves me looking flawless! I wear the color sand in the summer and true beige in the winter. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a matte finish!
VERY GREAT!!!! Very great matte & perfect for oily skin. Only problem is it doesn't last super long but last 4-6 hours depending on the day. Would highly recommend for all oily skin gals & even dry skin people could use a very good moisturizer before. Very comfortable matte not too drying.
This base matte máscara is one of my favorites because it is Excellent for its matte finish that helps us avoid those pesky brillos on our face apart is high coverage and helps hide very well open and imperfetion in our skin pores. I recommend Girls apart is econimical very good quality
I LOVE Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse! The coverage I get from this product is incredible, it's long lasting, covers all my flaws and wears great, it's so easy to apply and isn't heavy and doesn't feel cakey! I'd definitely buy again and would totally suggest this product to everyone !
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos