8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation! It gives such a flawless coverage! Yet still makes your skin look and feel natural. Only reason why I give it 3 stars is because the color selection is terrible! I'm really fair and the lightest color is too pink for me and the next one up is way too orange. Wish there was one in between.
It stays on really well, especially when used with the "stay matte" primer. if you have super oily skin, like me, this is a really good option.. I have repurchased a few times and a little goes a long way with the product and I've only used 2 tubes in the past year!!
When I first purchased this product, I expected there to be very little, as the packaging seemed so small. However, there was quite a bit and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is thick and creamy, and covers a lot. Although it does still melt a bit, it's definitely better than most foundations I've used. Very nice!
I had my doubts when using this product, but I instantly fell in love. A little product goes a long way and I find myself having to so little product to get complete coverage. This instantly transforms my face and minimizes the look of my pores. I hope Rimmel London never discontinues their line of Matte products!
Really easy to apply and covers up really well. The only problem I found with it is that it is very thick, so when I put it on my dryish skin it really shows up gross. The solution would probably be putting on a thicker layer, but when I do I break out and makes my skin oily. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
This is my go-to foundation for an everyday look. I love the medium coverage and matte finish. This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that mattifies my skin for more than four hours. I WISH I got this voxbox. :(
I found this foundation too drying. Also, colors tend to be very pink. It oxidizes. Very nice coverage but I don't like the finish. It accentuates my pores and it is very heavy. Mixed with a more lightweight foundation work best.
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this foundation. I have combination skin but wanted that matte look. This foundation will give you that look, but I found it rather heavy. Make sure to use a foundation brush, or a stipple brush to apply this foundation. I found my fingers wasn't able to spread the product well.
I was surprised by how much i liked this foundation! it is very thick though and a few times i applied too much and got a cakey look, but when I'm careful not to use too much it looks great! i will probably repurchase this!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos