BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Julie M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I love this foundation! It gives such a flawless coverage! Yet still makes your skin look and feel natural. Only reason why I give it 3 stars is because the color selection is terrible! I'm really fair and the lightest color is too pink for me and the next one up is way too orange. Wish there was one in between.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
It stays on really well, especially when used with the "stay matte" primer. if you have super oily skin, like me, this is a really good option.. I have repurchased a few times and a little goes a long way with the product and I've only used 2 tubes in the past year!!
Sky W.
Clermont
When I first purchased this product, I expected there to be very little, as the packaging seemed so small. However, there was quite a bit and I was pleasantly surprised. The formula is thick and creamy, and covers a lot. Although it does still melt a bit, it's definitely better than most foundations I've used. Very nice!
Amanda C.
Sparta, IL
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I love this product. Great coverage and it goes on so smoothly compared to some other drugstore brands. Plus it's the perfect sized tube to take anywhere. I have combination skin and I always keep this around as an option.
Diana H.
I had my doubts when using this product, but I instantly fell in love. A little product goes a long way and I find myself having to so little product to get complete coverage. This instantly transforms my face and minimizes the look of my pores. I hope Rimmel London never discontinues their line of Matte products!
serafima K.
Really easy to apply and covers up really well. The only problem I found with it is that it is very thick, so when I put it on my dryish skin it really shows up gross. The solution would probably be putting on a thicker layer, but when I do I break out and makes my skin oily. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my go-to foundation for an everyday look. I love the medium coverage and matte finish. This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that mattifies my skin for more than four hours. I WISH I got this voxbox. :(
Laura T.
I found this foundation too drying. Also, colors tend to be very pink. It oxidizes. Very nice coverage but I don't like the finish. It accentuates my pores and it is very heavy. Mixed with a more lightweight foundation work best.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
I couldn't wait to get my hands on this foundation. I have combination skin but wanted that matte look. This foundation will give you that look, but I found it rather heavy. Make sure to use a foundation brush, or a stipple brush to apply this foundation. I found my fingers wasn't able to spread the product well.
Kristina S.
Murrieta, CA
I was surprised by how much i liked this foundation! it is very thick though and a few times i applied too much and got a cakey look, but when I'm careful not to use too much it looks great! i will probably repurchase this!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.