BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lucero G.
Aurora, Il
For drugstore foundation, I tend to always go with revlon, but since I got this foundation in my influenster box, i figured I give it a try. I was really impressed in the quality of this foundation. Lately I been gravitating more towards this one, than my other foundations. I like how a little goes a long way, and how it is small enough to fit in my ipsy makeup bag, I love it. I will definitely look at rimmel for foundation next time!
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used this product last summer and it was fantastic! Even in the summer heat it stayed perfectly in place. I never got shiny and it covered every pimple and the dark circles under my eye. Even when I want to wear something light (bb cream) I use this as concealer. This is an absolutely amazing product!
Alexis K.
Hazel Park, MI
I hated this product so much. I'm usually a fan of Rimmel, but this was awful. I have medium skin tone and what I usually used for my "tone" didn't match. It left my face feeling oily and left a "caked on" effect that I hate about make-up sometimes. I love a Matte finish, but this was almost too matte for me.
J G.
Frostburg, MD
So I got this in my #univoxbox and it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin currently, so I'll probably use it as a winter foundation or eyelid primer. But let me tell you is goes on smooth as silk and its true it really does eliminate shine. GREAT base for a full face makeup, can't wait to contour with this on.
Jennifer B.
Dothan, AL
I don't love this and I don't hate this. It is super affordable and it has great coverage, but I think that is what I am not in love with. I am super pale and my shade along with the coverage makes this almost too intense. I do use this though to make other foundations that aren't just right shade wise work.
Rachel K.
I really love this foundation. I have really oily skin, so matte is a must! It has great coverage for blemishes/ redness. I have very fair, Porcelain skin, so most foundations are a tad too dark for me. When i brought this home i found it was a TAD too light! But i had picked the lightest one. After blending i found it matches really well, actually! The formula gives off a powdery feel, but it doesn't run like other foudations.
Jennie I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really the only thing I like about this is the color and the initial finish, After a few hours of wear this basically starts melting off of your face so it's not very matte. It really sucks because I bought two tubes of this junk and I'm stuck using for another few months. Oh well. This might work for reallly realllly dry skintypes but if you get oily anywhere throughout the day just pass on this. maybe it works better in the winter time.
Natasha W.
So i love the Matte look and if your not a Matte fan this product is not for you, if you don't know how matte works this product is not for you yes it's dry but this is why you prime then put finishing spray all depends on your skin type, I am honestly fascinated by it a cream thats Matte, I use MAC studio fix but i might switch it up now and then with this stuff.
Mine C.
I didn't get to use my foundation because it was way too light for my skin tone. None of the shade are for women of color and I think that is an issue. Many drug store lines cater to lighter skin tones and it is very hard to find something in a convenient store that works for me, this product being one of them.
Betty W.
Coral Gables, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is better than I expected. It covers my skin good and doesn't oxidize like most foundations tend to do on my skin. My only complaint is that this foundation clings to dry patches. I have dry skin and this product makes it look very dry.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.