BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
This product is so much better then I thought it would ever be, and the price on it isn't as bad as so many products out there! I loved how it made my skin look so smooth, how it blended in with my color and gave a great look!
Silmalice U.
Tampa, FL
I received this product c/o Influenster and was amazed with the quality! It is so lightweight and it does indeed "stay matte". It felt like it wasn't even there and the shade matched my skin perfectly (great job Influenster!). I will definitely buy this product again.
Angela B.
Hanover, PA
I recently purchased this product based on reviews and to replace my Bareminerals foundation. I apply mine with a foundation brush and finish with translucent powder. It hides fine lines well, but I am careful to blend them out, but can appear a bit dry under the eyes. Nice light coverage, but covers redness well. Overall lasts all day with no touch up needed or oily T zone.
Madi F.
Raleigh, NC
I received this as a tester from Influenster. I like how light weight the product is, but the shade was so wrong that I was unable to wear it. It is way too dark for my skin and had too much of an orange tint. Because of the consistency I would consider buying another one but go a shade or two lighter than my skin color.
Amairani M.
This foundation is great for oily skin! I have oily skin myself, and I'm in love with it! It's my new go-to! I was so surprised by the coverage it gives. It's easy to apply, apply with my fingers then blend it out with a damp beauty blender. It leaves me matte for a decent amount of time, you get a great product for the price you pay.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY
I got this in my #UniVoxBox and I love it. It makes my face look so amazing. It smooths all my pores out. The color matches up with my skin perfectly. I would recommend this to everyone. It does it's job at an affordable price.
Amber K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product, took me a while to find the right foundation but I finally found it! I have tried all different kinds of foundation but they would always leave me with oily skin or not stay on as well as they advertised. This product it nothing like the other ones and the mousse feel to it makes it even better!
Haley H.
Saint Charles, MO
I owned one before, and I received a new one in my #univoxbox, and I could not love it more. Awesome matte coverage, awesome covers up my acne scars which is great!!! I got it in light ivory which is perfect! Thanks, Rimmel and Influenster! I highly recommend this!
Mariangela S.
I think it's one of the best products I have purchased! I've been using it one week now and so far the results have been great. My face is usually very greasy and left me no bb cream the way I wanted to buy this who happened to be on offer. 100% recommended!! Best of all is that makes your makeup last all day !! If you doubt in buying it because I tell you that you can do with confidence
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my go-to foundation for an everyday look. I love the medium coverage and matte finish. This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that mattifies my skin for more than four hours. I WISH I got this voxbox. :(
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.