BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Tiffany H.
I received this in my Rimmel StayMatte VoxBox, and I love it. I have combination skin, so it can be hard for me to find a good foundation that doesn't crease or look oily by the end of the day. This stuff was fantastic. Great coverage, doesn't look caked-on, blends well, lasts all day, and a little goes a long way.
samantha H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
This foundation works great with my oily skin. It took a couple tries before I was able to find my perfect match but I'm glad I didn't give up. This is a foundation that I don't have to lock in with a powder if I don't want to. It's super affordable and this brand is always on sale at my local drugstore. Love this foundation. It also works great with their face primer.
Addie L.
Carbondale, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the UniVoxBox and I really liked it. I think it's a great product for the price and the color I got actually matched my skin, which is hard for me when it comes to foundations because I'm extremely fair. It applied smoothly and definitely has a mattefying effect. The only problem I had was that it dried me our slightly. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta base de maquillaje, excelente cobertura y es mate no deja el rostro grasoso, durabilidad bastante buena 8 horas, tiene un subtono amarillo y es liquida estilo mousse, agradable olor y controla la grasa de el rostro

I love this foundation, excellent coverage and is matte leaves no greasy face, pretty good eight hours durability, has a yellow undertone and style is liquid mousse, pleasant smell and controls fat face
Alexis R.
Madera, CA
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
J G.
Frostburg, MD
So I got this in my #univoxbox and it's like 2 shades lighter than my skin currently, so I'll probably use it as a winter foundation or eyelid primer. But let me tell you is goes on smooth as silk and its true it really does eliminate shine. GREAT base for a full face makeup, can't wait to contour with this on.
Chelsea M.
I bought this on the spur of the moment in a pinch. It works really well on my oily skin. At first I used a bit too much not realizing how thick it actually was. But once I got used to its texture I've perfected the blending. Plus I realized with this a little goes a long way! I will definitely buy it again.
Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
When i got this from the Rimmel London VoxBox from Influenster i thought that it would be the same typical foundation but i was wrong. I tried it on my face and oh men it looks so natural. I cant imagine that it will be this nice on my face and the color is perfect. I like it more because its odor less...=)
Emily R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used this product last summer and it was fantastic! Even in the summer heat it stayed perfectly in place. I never got shiny and it covered every pimple and the dark circles under my eye. Even when I want to wear something light (bb cream) I use this as concealer. This is an absolutely amazing product!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.