BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Elizabeth F.
I was so unhappy it settled in to all my fine lines and dry patches. It gave only light coverage and made me look like I had a mask on. I tried different primers and powderswith no luck.
Stephanie E.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My roommate bought this foundation, but it didn't match her skin tone, so she gave it to me to try and it's without a doubt one of my favorite foundations I've ever used. It matched my skin tone perfectly and covered really well without feeling thick or heavy. It stayed on for a long time and looked really natural, and I'm still a huge fan. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat!
Kelly M.
I've been searching for a long time for a foundation that doesn't break the bank. And Rimmel's Stay matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is by far the best for the price. While it doesn't make your flaws invisible, it has the best coverage I can find!
Megan F.
South Bend, IN
This foundation is my HOLY GRAIL! I am telling you what! I use this foundation everyday and it works perfectly for me! I love the price, I love the product.. I have not tried the stay matte primer, but I have high hopes for it. I don't normally gravitate towards Rimmel products, but I really love this foundation.
Selma L.
I love this foundation but you have to be very careful with it when I put it on I use a oil primer dry skin will not work also I make sure my beauty blender is wet enough that is the key because it will look super cakey if you don't make sure you have moisture but of you put it on right your face will look flawless!
Nohemi N.
Albuquerque, NM
This foundation has amazing coverage. It goes on smooth and leaves a silky feeling to your face. Unfortunately i have dry skin in several areas on my face and when i applied this foundation is caused those areas to crack and flake. Not cute! :( I did recommend this to a friend that has oily skin and she loved it! So overall this is an amazing product, just not for me.
Bree C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I would recommend this foundation to someone who has VERY oily skin or for someone who wants to achieve a very matte face. This foundation is very thick so when applying I would recommend using small amounts, as you can build up coverage if you need it. If too much is applied it can begin to look cakey. For me personally this was not a very great product because my skin has become more on the drier side over time but for someone with very only skin I think it would be a very nice addition to your makeup collection.
Addie L.
Carbondale, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the UniVoxBox and I really liked it. I think it's a great product for the price and the color I got actually matched my skin, which is hard for me when it comes to foundations because I'm extremely fair. It applied smoothly and definitely has a mattefying effect. The only problem I had was that it dried me our slightly. Otherwise I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Amber Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently received this foundation, and i love it. the shades tend to be kind of ashy. but that's easy to over look when you love the product. i have oily skin, so this foundation was a saving grace. its great on its own, but I've found that if i mix it with other foundations. for example my Revlon nearly naked, it makes those foundations matte and longer lasting.
amanda d.
Chandler , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Make sure when you're using this you either warm it up with your fingers, and apply, or use a foundation brush, sponges and blenders do not blend enough with this foundation. Using a face primer I find it to look a lot better as well. This foundation is very full coverage, I'm impressed for a drug store foundation!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.