BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
aerinae w.
I had purchased this in the darkest shade they had it looked like it matched my skin but when i got home it didn't match at all.My biggest problem with this specific foundation is that there is a very small variety of shades.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
Jenna P.
Russellville, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I originally bought a shade much lighter than I would typically wear for Halloween and was surprised at how well it went on and how little it took to cover my whole face. I love matte products and plan on purchasing this in my actual shade for every day use. I gave the light shade I had to my sister and she loves it.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The consistency of it is wonderful and it is definitely full coverage. How matte it is depends a little on your skin, as well as application. I would recommend a setting powder for best results.
Chardonnay W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Works fine but is kind of thick and they don't have enough color range. therefore, my foundation is too light on me but the next shade up is too dark. I may buy the next one up and mix it. it does get dry looking, but I do have to admit that I'm not the best with foundation. That is one of the things I have not yet mastered!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love this foundation for the price it was not expensive and works so much better than the more expensive ones I have found I'm definitely gonna stick to using this because it looks great on my skin and the price is fantastic!!!!
Deirdre W.
Monroe, LA
This foundation is rreally good in terms of coverage and shade, however, as good as those aspects are I honestly cannot give it a 5 because almost every time I used this product my face looked flaky and almost dried out by the end of the day. That being said it does work well when blended with a little bit of moisturizer
Emily W.
Gypsum, KS
This is my favorite drug store foundation (and I've used a lot). I love the mousse texture and the matte finish and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey but it gives great coverage! Will definitely buy it again!
Jennifer N.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is a great foundation! I find that it covers from medium to full coverage. It keeps you matte for about 5-6 hours. Having combination skin, I tend to get dry paces on my cheeks. Unfortunately, if you don't moisturize, it will cling to your patches. Make sure to blend it well. Overall, it's a wonderful foundation! :)
Natalie E.
Honolulu, HI
I bought two shades to make sure I could get the best color for my skin tone, but it was either too pink or too yellow. It has a mousse like consistency and very light. I have oily to combination skin, yet when I applied this foundation it made the area around my nose have dry patches. I ended up returning this product.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.