8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I had purchased this in the darkest shade they had it looked like it matched my skin but when i got home it didn't match at all.My biggest problem with this specific foundation is that there is a very small variety of shades.
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I originally bought a shade much lighter than I would typically wear for Halloween and was surprised at how well it went on and how little it took to cover my whole face. I love matte products and plan on purchasing this in my actual shade for every day use. I gave the light shade I had to my sister and she loves it.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. The consistency of it is wonderful and it is definitely full coverage. How matte it is depends a little on your skin, as well as application. I would recommend a setting powder for best results.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Works fine but is kind of thick and they don't have enough color range. therefore, my foundation is too light on me but the next shade up is too dark. I may buy the next one up and mix it. it does get dry looking, but I do have to admit that I'm not the best with foundation. That is one of the things I have not yet mastered!
Love this foundation for the price it was not expensive and works so much better than the more expensive ones I have found I'm definitely gonna stick to using this because it looks great on my skin and the price is fantastic!!!!
This foundation is rreally good in terms of coverage and shade, however, as good as those aspects are I honestly cannot give it a 5 because almost every time I used this product my face looked flaky and almost dried out by the end of the day. That being said it does work well when blended with a little bit of moisturizer
This is my favorite drug store foundation (and I've used a lot). I love the mousse texture and the matte finish and it's so easy to apply! It doesn't feel heavy or cakey but it gives great coverage! Will definitely buy it again!
This is a great foundation! I find that it covers from medium to full coverage. It keeps you matte for about 5-6 hours. Having combination skin, I tend to get dry paces on my cheeks. Unfortunately, if you don't moisturize, it will cling to your patches. Make sure to blend it well. Overall, it's a wonderful foundation! :)
I bought two shades to make sure I could get the best color for my skin tone, but it was either too pink or too yellow. It has a mousse like consistency and very light. I have oily to combination skin, yet when I applied this foundation it made the area around my nose have dry patches. I ended up returning this product.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos