4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,096 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It's not hard on the wallet, and it lasts. I wore it outside one day, it started pouring rain, and the makeup stayed on flawlessly. It works well for oily skin.
Great foundation so easy to work with and it looks amazing on the skin the only thing i will say though make sure to moisturize and prime if you have dry skin. A little goes a long way, love the way it looks on my skin ... The price point is great too.
This is the best foundation I have found so far ! It was the first that actually suited me well. Works great for me and isn't very expensive. Doesn't look too Cakey
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite foundation. It gives full coverage with a lightweight feel, thanks to the mousse consistency. I always repurchase this particular foundation for everyday use.
They need more color ranges. Smells nice but i was disappointed that i brought the wrong color. Full coverage.
I can't find a shade that doesn't make me look orange, maybe it's just my skin tone. I'm not a fan of the little sand like particle beads in the foundation either.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like this foundation although it is not great for all over your face (very heavy and made my face feel a little greasy and I have a normal skin type) I LOVE it as a highlighter for under my eyes and 'T' zone.
This is probably my new favorite foundation. As with any you need a good primer to effect the foundation but this stuff is legit!
Review for: 100 Ivory, 010 Light Porcelain
These look very orangey on my skin and are cakey after applied. Not really what I'd look for in a BB cream...
My favorite drugstore matte foundation. It goes on smoothly and you don't need a lot to cover your whole face. It does stay on all day with little to no fading.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos