BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jessica W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation, specifically for summertime. Why? It's got a bit of a lotiony feel (lotiony?) being a mousse rather than a sticky liquid. I tend to sweat a lot on my forehead and in my T-zone, so wearing a liquid during the hot months makes it run and streak. The thickness of this product helps to prevent streaking.
Cathy L.
Lynwood, CA
I lie this foundation because it has great coverage and does have a mattifying property to it. What i don't like however is the consistency. It is a light thick and make it hard to blend out and i found that you have to blend quickly before it starts settling on your skin. But overall it is a great foundation at a great value.
E.B. V.
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
Isca Z.
el Paso, tx
I have an oily face so when i saw stay matte i wanted to give it a try. So right off the bat this is a matte foundation. So much so i had to use a little setting spray...hahaha but it did leave me matte for 5 hours. After that it did start breaking down. . but this is a foundation that ill ne using thru out the summer.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Great product does what it says your foundation will be matte and the staying power is long. Apply with a sponge and you will have a nice flawless finish..remember primer is key regardless of drug store or higher end foundation.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this foundation when my skin is really oily, it makes my skin look flawless and super matte. I apply it with a damp beauty blender, this is my go to summer foundation. I would repurchase this foundation in a heart beat
Rachael D.
Roslindale, MA
This product is so much better then I thought it would ever be, and the price on it isn't as bad as so many products out there! I loved how it made my skin look so smooth, how it blended in with my color and gave a great look!
Ashley E.
This foundation is horrible! I'm a brown skin women and it's so hard to find foundation for my skin tone. The color that I got was not dark enough and it looked ashy! Not long lasting at all, I have oily skin. I would not recommend this to people that have oily skin.
Madi F.
Raleigh, NC
I received this as a tester from Influenster. I like how light weight the product is, but the shade was so wrong that I was unable to wear it. It is way too dark for my skin and had too much of an orange tint. Because of the consistency I would consider buying another one but go a shade or two lighter than my skin color.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Love this foundation for the price it was not expensive and works so much better than the more expensive ones I have found I'm definitely gonna stick to using this because it looks great on my skin and the price is fantastic!!!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.