8 colors available

Mikayla D.
Mikayla D.
cornwall, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my go to foundation during the winter because it is very light on my skin. The only foundations that I enjoy are matte ones and I always try and find the mousse ones over the more liquidy ones.
Selena M.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My everyday foundation i love it covers up and gives a clean smooth matte texture. It goes great w my skin color matches really good! And is NOT oily! TIP: A little pea size amount amount goes a long way.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Perfect for oily skin, actually wears long. Doesnt feel heavy on my face. Light airy feel and pretty decent coverage
Alina T.
Alina T.
Anchorage, AK
This foundation is a recommend! It's full coverage, stay for the whole day. Also, it doesn't make your face look pale or dry. It's a must ! Find it at your drugstore. For example, Walmart, target and etc.
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I can see myself repurchasing this foundation over and over again. The coverage is amazing. It completely covers all my acne and redness without having to build it up. it also control shine decently well.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Although I have very oily skin, and this foundation can be quite thick, it's very long-lasting and is relatively high coverage. Essentially, when I can't afford the Sephora purchase, I willingly run to this option.
Anahi F.
Anahi F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have combo skin with an oily T zone and a dry complexion i really liked this one for my oily parts but, i have to moisturize really well for it not to cling to dry patches its good but not great.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Shawnee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 100 Ivory
Love this foundation, stays matte and feels so lightweight!! It stays most of the day without fading away.
Autumn Y.
Autumn Y.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I was really excited to try this foundation, but it ended up looking really thick and cakey on me. I've tried using a brush, beauty blender, and my fingers, and it never felt comfortable on my face.
Blake B.
Blake B.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Good coverage, very easy to use, but made my face break out. I have sensitive skin though, I would still use it if it didn't cause my face to break out.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.