4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #58 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,983 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 391 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige, Sand
I love this product highly recommend it I'm going to post it all over my social media because it's that good
Love how light this coverup is! It has great coverage and feels like you're not wearing makeup at all! Stays put all day- even while working a 12 hour shift.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
This product provides great coverage and has a good variety of colors to choose from. You cannot beat the price on it.
If you have normal/oily skin this is suppose to be great but it wasn't good at all. it was cakey and awful! it didn't blend well, didn't last long and just had a weird texture. i don't recommend this at all.
Good product, love the matte. Natural beige. It's really lightweight, has good shine control! Easy to Apply!
I used this foundation for quite some time, I loved it. It's very smooth and leaves your face appearing to be matte, as the product says. The negative thing I have to say is that it doesn't stay on too long.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Bought this about a year ago for winter, the formula is very heavy! Now I have been mixing it to get a little lighter consistency and a little darker color. Over all it has good coverage but it is not for me
didnt really like this product. made my makeup look really cakey and thought the product was too thick to blend right
This foundation made my pores look huge and actually enhanced the wrinkles. I did not like how it felt or how it looked at all.
This is a good mousse foundation I used this for a about a year, it did the job. I had good coverage but if you touch your face the makeup does move. I never used primer so maybe that was my down fall.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos