BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Haley D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is my everyday go-to for foundation! I have a combo skin type that leans more towards oily and this is great coverage for the price. This is one product where I don't have to worry about my oils bleeding through all the time.
Cheyenne J.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
I purchased this once for like $5!!! It was amazing . Amazing coverage . And stay in place . The only reason I didn't buy it again was because i could t find my exact color . But other than that it's amazing . And I highly recommend
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
This foundation was so thick it was hard to work with. I couldn't blend it in well and just looked like a layer of thick makeup. Never really melted into my skin. There are a lot of other good drugstore foundations that work better.
Jessica W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this foundation, specifically for summertime. Why? It's got a bit of a lotiony feel (lotiony?) being a mousse rather than a sticky liquid. I tend to sweat a lot on my forehead and in my T-zone, so wearing a liquid during the hot months makes it run and streak. The thickness of this product helps to prevent streaking.
Samantha H.
Anahuac, TX
Really great quality for the price. I even like it better than some designer brand foundations. My only complaint is that it doesn't blend well on areas of my skin that are oilier - like my nose. Otherwise great and lasts all day.
Alison H.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Holy grail drug store foundation. I have pink-ish undertones and it works really well with my skin. Also pairs with the matte powder Rimmel has. Leaves my skin with a matte finish and the formula is pretty cakey. Priced around 5$
Lydia B.
This is the best foundation I have used yet! I received some from Influenster a while back and have not changed since. It's lightweight, packs a mighty matte finish and lasts all day. Plus the price in the store makes it my go to.
Caitlin M.
Iselin, NJ
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This foundation makes me feel oil free all day. It's a smooth matte finish that blends evenly and perfectly with my skin tone. Doesn't require a lot of product and doesn't feel heavy on my face. It still provides full coverage without being heavy
Rebecca B.
I love this foundation so much, it probably is my favorite so far. I love anything matte, and this is definitely a matte foundation! Not only that but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a long time. I personally love the way it makes my face feel, it's a mousse so it just feels so smooth. The only problem is there isn't many shades to choose from, so you're very limited.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.