4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,088 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
So I recently decided to try this product and I didn't like it at all. it is very thick and doesn't blend very well. other people may have other views on this product but I will not purchase again.
Very good product it does what its suppose to do its very affordable i highly reccomend this product to others very pigmented
I have to work long hours in the heat and I have to look presentable at all times. I have no problem putting this on with a BeautyBlender and wearing it for up to six hours without needed to reapply it. I don't use a primer or set it, and it doesn't budge. I've never had my skin break out and I'm pretty sensitive to most foundations. Love, love, love. I'll always repurchase this!
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Not my favorite of the Rimmel foundations. It does offer a great matte finish as promised. I find it clings to dry patches and the formula sinks into lines and ecentuates my pores. Not sure this is a great fit for my combination skin, but then again, that is why I was tempted to try a matte finish foundation. Although it's not matte, I much prefer Rimmel's 25 hr liquid foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love. Love. LOVE. Such an awesome deal. It has great coverage for only a fraction of the cost of other make-up. Keeps skin matte. Full coverage without looking "caked on"
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my go-to foundations for the fall/winter time. Very nice coverage. I don't tend to use it during the warmer months as I have more of an oily t-zone and it tends to slide off a bit on oily skin. Good for dry to normal skin.
Not very good. Way too matte and looks super cakey and unnatural on my skin. Feels light and smooth to the touch but doesn't blend well on face, no matter what I use! :(
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I love it! The price is also very affordable. It's full coverage by all means it covers up everything! It does tend to look a little cakey if you don't blend it out right but when you do it looks flawless! Recomend it 100%
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos