BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Excellent drug store foundation! Perfect for oily skin. Full coverage foundation that doesn't look cakey. A little bit goes a long way. Does dry fast so work in small areas! Price is $5.99 at Rite Aid
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
So I recently decided to try this product and I didn't like it at all. it is very thick and doesn't blend very well. other people may have other views on this product but I will not purchase again.
leighann e.
leighann e.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product it does what its suppose to do its very affordable i highly reccomend this product to others very pigmented
Lo S.
Lo S.
I have to work long hours in the heat and I have to look presentable at all times. I have no problem putting this on with a BeautyBlender and wearing it for up to six hours without needed to reapply it. I don't use a primer or set it, and it doesn't budge. I've never had my skin break out and I'm pretty sensitive to most foundations. Love, love, love. I'll always repurchase this!
Alisa E.
Alisa E.
This is the first full coverage Foundation I found that doesn't feel heavy. I have pretty pale skin and had no problem finding a color that matched my skin tone which is really hard for me normally.
Chelsea
Chelsea
Morrisville, NC
Not my favorite of the Rimmel foundations. It does offer a great matte finish as promised. I find it clings to dry patches and the formula sinks into lines and ecentuates my pores. Not sure this is a great fit for my combination skin, but then again, that is why I was tempted to try a matte finish foundation. Although it's not matte, I much prefer Rimmel's 25 hr liquid foundation.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Carthage, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Love. Love. LOVE. Such an awesome deal. It has great coverage for only a fraction of the cost of other make-up. Keeps skin matte. Full coverage without looking "caked on"
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my go-to foundations for the fall/winter time. Very nice coverage. I don't tend to use it during the warmer months as I have more of an oily t-zone and it tends to slide off a bit on oily skin. Good for dry to normal skin.
Riley M.
Riley M.
Centralia, WA
Not very good. Way too matte and looks super cakey and unnatural on my skin. Feels light and smooth to the touch but doesn't blend well on face, no matter what I use! :(
Malaysia M.
Malaysia M.
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I love it! The price is also very affordable. It's full coverage by all means it covers up everything! It does tend to look a little cakey if you don't blend it out right but when you do it looks flawless! Recomend it 100%
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.