8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,220 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I picked up two shades of this when Walgreens had Rimmel half off. I got two shades because I was in between and wanted to mix. I have used this a few times and like the look of it. I have applied it with a sponge and brush and I like the sponge better for a lighter application. It was only $5.99 full price at my Walgreens so I think it's worth a try if you are interested
This was really bad as a foundation but I use it as a eyeshadow primer ! And it keeps my eyeshadow on all day and night . But I would never use it for foundation . It's super thick and it just doesn't give you a nice flawless look .
This product was far too peach toned on my skin tone. I had bought this product from Walgreens. I have dry to normal skin tone and if it wasn't such a pink tone I might have enjoyed the product more. For people with dry skin definitely moisturize and prime before. Its a tiny bit more work but definitely worth the outcome.
I've found this to be great. I use it under my eyes before I use my powder. It never "melts" or creases. In my opinion it's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way. I would buy it again at Walgreens.
I would say this foundation is good but not sure about great...As I do sometimes tend to brake out. I do love using this the fact that it goes on smoothly and has a good matte finish to it great for oily skin. Does last somewhat well. It's a good drugstore foundation if you don't want spend over $30 on a good foundation.
I loved this foundation I think it was under five dollars I was very impressed with the coverage and the amount it took was just a little bit. I will say I didn't see very many shades where i purchased it at (walmart) the shade i ended up getting was a little lite for my skin but with bronzer it warmed up. I don't like the packaging though once it gets low its hard to get the product out i ended up cutting it open and still had a lot of product left
I love this foundation so much, it probably is my favorite so far. I love anything matte, and this is definitely a matte foundation! Not only that but a little goes a long way so it usually lasts me a long time. I personally love the way it makes my face feel, it's a mousse so it just feels so smooth. The only problem is there isn't many shades to choose from, so you're very limited.
My favorite drug store foundation BY FAR! BUTTTTTTTTTT, a tip to you ladies... a lot of people are complaining that it is too thick and causes them to break out. You really do only need a small amount. I only use a pea size, and I have acne, so it gives me full coverage! Use a primer, and then a small amount of the foundation, and you will see that it gives you a flawless look! (:
Really great quality for the price. I even like it better than some designer brand foundations. My only complaint is that it doesn't blend well on areas of my skin that are oilier - like my nose. Otherwise great and lasts all day.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos