BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sarah W.
I bought this foundation because many people were commenting that the light porcelain was too light for them and since I am about as pale as possible, I decided to try it out. First of all, I HATE the texture of it but the fact that it's in a color that matches me and lasts most of the day means I will deal with the texture and will repurchase.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have normal/oily skin. I thank the formula is amazing. It's a whipped, moussey texture. It gives medium-full coverage. But the problem is the color selection. It's horrible! Almost all of the colors are pink-toned. It's not the longest wearing formula on me, but overall, I really do like the product itself. It's just finding a color that works...
Amber F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the uni voxbox and fell in love. I didn't expect a true matte finish to my face but I was totally proved wrong. The foundation is light weight and my face didn't nearly as shiny as it does with other foundations. A little goes a long way with this stuff. I wish they had a larger variety of colors so more women could try this.
Jennifer W.
Philadelphia, PA
I can't say it enough.... I love this product!!!!! I was so surprised when I tried this. This is the best foundation I've ever used personally. It's my new 'go-to' favorite. This is better than $40.00 foundations that I've used. And a huge bonus... It's cheap!!!! It makes my face look flawless, and it really does stay matte all day. And I have an oily t-zone. It also provides a good full coverage. I went out and bought 4 more tubes because I never want to be without this stuff! LOL
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I received this foundation in my Uni Voxbox, but I had already purchased a tube! I found that this did not work at all when my skin was dry during the winter, but now that the weather is warmer and my skin is back to normal, I'm loving this as my "out the door" foundation. It blends really nicely with my fingers and gives a smooth finish that lasts a few hours, so long as you make sure to only use a small amount to avoid making it look too heavy. Very good for such a low price point!
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I live in florida so this isn't exactly a go to summer foundation because it is a bit on the heavier side. i use this foundation when I'm in a rush and want a nice coverage face and not have to set it with any powders its nice and sets well sometimes i feel like it drys my face out but not too bad just little spots it is a great foundation though.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I had tried the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation one time before I got it in my Uni Vox Box yesterday from Influenster and I absolutely love it! The best part about it is that a little bit goes a long way! It's used best with your fingers rather than any brushes or beauty blenders. It has a very full coverage and stays matte throughout the day!
Joyce D.
Deltona, Fl
I received Rimmel London’s Stay Matte Foundation in Light Ivory for free in an Influenster Vox Box. The foundation was a perfect fit for my oily, acne prone skin. The foundation comes out thick and goes on smooth. It does not dry out your skin, like some matte foundations do. This foundation leaves your skin feeling very soft and looking natural
Melanie T.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this because it was recommended by someone on instagram. I asked what foundation she was using because her face was flawless. While the foundation is thick, a little goes a long way. I have found the best way to apply is using a sponge and patting in on my face. It really does keep my face from being shiny and provides the coverage I want.
Katie H.
Elmore, OH
I recently picked up this product after seeing a you tuber use the product in a video. I was iffy about it at first however I believe it's all about how you apply the product!!! I first used a beauty blender and wasn't impressed..I then tried using e.l.f.s small stippling brush and what a different! It blends well and has great coverage!!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.