8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Alaina S.
Alaina S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love my stay matte foundation! It works best with a beauty sponge for application! It's a cheaper end foundation and easy to get at the drug store. Using the stay matte pressed powder over top of it makes it even better! Never have to apply twice a day. Always looks natural. Sometimes can be splotchy if not applied well.
Rose D.
Rose D.
The Colony, TX
I love this product! Not only is this product extremely affordable (hello! It's under $5), it also provides amazing coverage and is the perfect product for people with oily skin. It's really hard for me to find a foundation that stays matte all day and this one does the trick. I will definitely be purchasing this time and time again!
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
I like the texture of the foundation, it is like a cream powder , it blends well with the skin all day remains , however I do not like to have pink undertone . its price is a base for daily use with the same quality of more expensive products from other brands . The packaging is comfortable to carry in the portfolio if risk of spills
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to summer foundation! It's light and airy enough to allow your skin breathe under the hot summer sun! I bought it on sale at Walgreens once and it was definitely one of my favorite beauty purchases! I'd definitely recommend it to someone who's looking for the coverage of a foundation with the consistency of BB cream!
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the foundation I'm currently using, and I do like it. It's very creamy and applies well, and it definitely does have a matte finish. I have sensitive and dry skin, but this ain't very drying, for all that it is a matte foundation. It has medium coverage, but I think it could be higher coverage of you wanted to build on it.
Mrs K.
Mrs K.
I have oily/ combo aging skin and this foundation was disgusting on my skin. The color match was good but within an hour I felt and looked like an oil slick was living on my face. It broke up and became blotchy right away as well. It accentuated all my fine lines and made my face look horrible. Maybe for young, youthful dry skin.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation went on so smooth and it was so easy to apply. It made my skin not to Matte but just enough. This was my first time trying this foundation as I've only tried 1 other one. I got 1 of the lightest shades and I don't remember the color but they have colors for all skin tones. I definitely recommend this to a friend!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is very thick- it is definitely high coverage, but it leaves the face cakey looking. Because it is so thick, it does not absorb into the face but just sits on top like an extra layer. It makes my face very oily and worsens by breakouts. But, it offers great coverage and might work well for someone with dry skin.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is my go too. I have combination skin and so there are parts of my face, mainly my T zone, that gets extremely oily. Not in the dewy, I look refreshed way, but in the I look like I just stepped out of the steam room sort of way. If you have combination, I would highly recommend this foundation.,
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Boston, MA
I use this foundation every day, and it is the only foundation I've used that isn't too oily or too drying. You can apply it with a brush or a beauty blender, and make it light or heavy depending on how much you apply. It's also super inexpensive so I buy two colors and change up my ratio of each depending on the time of year.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.