BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
breanna t.
Lake City, FL
This is the best coverage I have ever gotten out of any mousse foundation. It covered EVERY thing on my face and applied easily, I love the feel of it, its not to silicon-type and also not to thin. I would definitely recommended to everyone.
Michelle H.
Grapevine, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great, inexpensive foundation. It really does stay matte all day, even when ising different powders and primers! Did not realize at time of purchase that it is a mousse. Never tried mousse foundations before this one. I find it sometimes hard to guage how much I need at first, as it is very thick coming out and seems to expand like an actual mousse. I find myself reaching for this one more than other foundations I have.
claudia t.
Review for: 203 True Beige
So i was lucky to get this for $1. Yes thats right one dollar because my local walmart was getting rid of it in the makeup aisle. I really love getting to try foundations but hate wasting on products that arent the right color or just feel gross on my skin. This stuff is awesome. Wish i could have gotten more but this was the last one in stock. Its nice a creamy, blends wonderfully. Isnt heavy. I would consider it full coverage.
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, I think I have finally found a Matte foundation that I don't hate! And for $5 how could you ever hate it? The tube is small, and so you don't get a ton of product, but that's why I was more apt to try it on a whim. It says Matte but doesn't look cakey at all, even on my mega dry skin. Loved it.
Melissa B.
Grafton, WI
This foundation is my best kept secret. Friends always ask and assume I use high end foundation and seem shocked when I tell them the price! $5 for a full coverage foundation that is easy to blend and lasts LITERALLY all day. The range of shades is well rounded too. I typically wear shade 201, 203 and in summer 300. I have been a repeat buyer for 3 years and will stand by this product for as long as it's around.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mousse foundations kind of freak me out, but this product was alright. It is definitely full coverage, but I felt like it made me look oilier than other foundations I've used throughout the day. I always applied the Revlon Stay Matte powder foundation over top to set the liquid foundation, but even then the oiliness would still spill through. I don't hate this product, but I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Score one for Rimmel! The price and level of coverage of this product has been a life saver. L'Oréal recently came out with a complete coverage foundation (which I haven't tried but am curious abt) but at a much higher price. While I love L'Oréal, I think I will stick with this little gem. Plus it goes on sale for 40% off at Walgreens sometimes.
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg PA
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This foundation is a total no go for me. I thought I would love it for my oily skin. Unfortunately, I could not find a shade that really matched my fair/light neutral skin. Also, every time I tried it, it looked very cakey and mask like. As soon as my oils started to come through it looked like my face was made of wax. This happened no matter how much I used, applied with brush or sponge, with various setting powders, primers, etc. I gave up trying to make this one work for me.
Lizzie P.
I absolutely hate this product. It looks like it would be good and have a good coverage; however, it is not for combo skin that's for sure. It looks very cakey and streaky, even after a touchup with my beauty blender. I had heard good reviews with this product, but i would not recommend buying this.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The color does match and it was an interesting texture. I had a little difficulty blending this out so it looked nice. I found I had better luck with a damp beauty blender than with a brush. It does keep you matte for quite awhile I wasn't able to go the whole day without having to touch up but if I paired it with the Stay Matte primer I didn't have to touch up if I didn't want to it just looked a little dewy
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.