Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
The only NEGATIVE is that there aren’t many shades. So I have to MIX 2 colors!
I use the shades DEEP MOVHA & WARM CARAMEL!
This has medium coverage. While it does down play blemishes it doesn't cover them totally.
It did wear all day and I was pleasantly surprised by that.
I really have to admit that my initial impression of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation wasn’t that high. I had a hard time with the texture of the mousse. It wasn’t as easy to spread as other foundations I’ve tried but when I compared the before and after pictures I was sold. When I was looking in the mirror it was hard to tell how flawless my skin looked. Knowing where all of my imperfections were they still looked obvious to me. When I took a step back and looked closely at the before and after, I was able to see how well it smoothd out my complexion.
As you can see below in my before and after pictures Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation completely covered my dark circles and you can only see pimple because it’s raised. I’m really impressed with how well Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation covered by acne scars. When I was pregnant I had a really bad case of acne and my skin, not being as resilient as it once was, never fully healed. My acne scars do embarrass me so I was pleasantly surprised by how invincible they became when I used Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation.
I still need to get used to the the texture of mousse but I believe the quality of Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is better than their other foundations I’ve tried. It doesn’t spread as easily but the finished product is a smoothr complexion. Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation effectively covered my dark spots and acne scars; leaving me completely satisfied with its effectiveness as a foundation.
I don’t use foundation for their moisturizing qualities but my skin does feel clean after using Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation. Unlike other foundations it didn’t clog my pores and create more acne after I wore it.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation truly is weightless as they advertise. It doesn’t feel like you are wearing makeup. It’s not at all greasy and does provide a matte finish as promised. Wearing Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is a very comfortable experience that I would recommend to anyone who wears foundation.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos