• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Alicia F.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I really like this foundation, I have really oily skin and my foundation likes to slide around and with most foundations I end up looking oily pretty quick, but this helps me stay looking matte pretty much all day, and it's super cheap!!!
Johnnielynn R.
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
I like having make up on while looking natural!!! I don't like the cake face look and the stay matte looks so natural!!! I loved it:) i received it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster:) will be making the #StayMatteSwitch
Yanelys F.
Hollywood , FL
I received this from influenster for testing purposes and I loved it! I've always used more expensive foundations but I was totally amazed at how great this product is. It makes my face look flawless and it covers blemishes extremely well.
Melissa M.
It is good. thats about it. i have really oily skin and when i apply this foundation it clings to any uneven texture i may have. definitely use little of this product at a time. It does last about 6 hours and i didn't get too oily. didn't need to touch up through out the day. apply best with a sponge because it doesn't look so thick.
Rachael V.
By far my favorite of all time foundation! It gives amazing coverage is SUPER affordable and a little goes a long way, it's a small tube but it lasts forever. The coverage is also long lasting. I couldn't be more happy with this product
margarita c.
I recently just bought this last week to try. I have oily skin so i was fearing to try it but once i put it on i really liked it. I wash my face pat dry and apply it straight on. It feels realky matt, smooth, breathable. I really likedit.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
This foundation went on so smooth and it was so easy to apply. It made my skin not to Matte but just enough. This was my first time trying this foundation as I've only tried 1 other one. I got 1 of the lightest shades and I don't remember the color but they have colors for all skin tones. I definitely recommend this to a friend!
KayLee K.
Fort Smith
This matte liguid mousse foundation is very thick and goes on easily, it blends the best with a damp beauty blender, the only problem I have is that it's a little to thick even after blending, that just not my style. But great coverage & do you boo!
Billie R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.