BY RIMMEL LONDON #94 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jaleesa F.
Marion, OH
Very good foundation for the price :) medium to fu coverage and can wear literally on your lazy days or dress up days :)
Marisol S.
Patterson, CA
I have mixed feelings about this.. I love it because of the coverage. I have acne and acne scars and this does an amazing job at covering those up. Especially considering the price. Which is another great plus. The downside... My skin is weird. Sometimes oily and sometimes dry. When it's dry, at first the foundation would accentuate the dryness. When it's oily well my face gets really oily and I feel like it's caking into my pores.. It is also true what most say, you don't need a lot of product. I found that with a sponge, the application goes on smoothr. Not that it's not, but makes it's even more. Also, it does stay for a longer time when dabbing instead of spreading out. Now the color seems too pink. I have a warm tone but these colors seem to be better for cooler or neutral tones.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. It has great converge, the only downfall is I have super dry skin that does not like it.
Mariela Y.
Huntington Pk, CA
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation has to be one of the best I have tried. Since I have very oily skin, it's hard to find a foundation that will last and matti ft my face. However, this foundation does it all. It's very smooth on the face and just glides into my face nicely. Definitely recommend this product. Also, you don't need plenty of product for coverage on your face. So the foundation lasts.
Jennifer S.
I have ghostly pale skin, and most foundations (even the lightest shades) are too dark for me. However I was able to find a decent match with the lightest shade of this foundation, Light Porcelain. Despite a color match, I really wish the foundation itself would have looked better; it was not a match for my dry skin. It looked pretty cakey and heavy on my face and did not blend well. I would imagine this would look much better on oily skin since this is matte, but it was not for me. Great shades for lighter tones though.
Mrs K.
I have oily/ combo aging skin and this foundation was disgusting on my skin. The color match was good but within an hour I felt and looked like an oil slick was living on my face. It broke up and became blotchy right away as well. It accentuated all my fine lines and made my face look horrible. Maybe for young, youthful dry skin.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
Lindsay A.
Fairfield, OH
I recently switched foundations from Covergirl, to Rimmel. the reason being is the the matte makeup, although it had great coverage, made my skin overly dry. So i switched to Rimmel, and again this makeup has the same if not better coverage, but by the end of the day my skin is extremely oily. I typically shop at Meijer, and they have a pretty extensive selection when it comes to makeup. I'll just continue to keep looking until I find the perfect foundation.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
This is by far the BEST foundation I have ever used! The smallest dab will actually cover my whole face, super full coverage too!!! It doesn't feel heavy at all and the texture is amazing. Once its on my face when I touch my face it doesn't even feel like I have makeup on but its full coverage. One bottle will go such a long ways. I can not say enough good things about it. It seriously does stay matte even on my nose which is my most problem with shine. It lasts the whole day. One of the best parts is the price is amazing!! I got mine at Walmart for under $5!
Holly P.
ALL MY OILY SKIN LADIES OUT THERE: This is wonderful!! And you can't beat the price! The coverage is great, a little is definitely all you need. It looks great in photos and the mousse-texture is quite nice for controlling the oil. I thought I would never find a foundation that would work with my extremely oily skin, especially at the drug store. This was an incredible find.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.