BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product says it's for oily skin, but it actually made mine even more oily. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this bb cream. I own it in multiple colors and use it daily. Perfect for oily skin and long wear.
Libby M.
Libby M.
Love this stuff. I do see myself powdering a little more than usual but for a $5 foundation I'm not complaining. If you're ever in need of a cheap foundation this is it. By far one of my favorite drug store foundations!
Austyn N.
Austyn N.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the absolute best foundation ever. It makes your skin glow and look smooth and even. It's really amazing, i would recommend it to everyone. It worked for me when I was an oily skin type, and it still works great for me as a dry skin type.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Orange City, IA
The color is a perfect match for me, but it is really cakey. I have to mix it with concealer to make it less thick.
Kacy T.
Kacy T.
Dayton , OH
I've been using this foundation for 2 years now and I love it. It's very light and has great coverage. If you've never tried this foundation I recommend giving it a try. It's available for a great reasonable price too which is an awesome bonus!
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a bad product it does stay on light weight coverage but does streak a little bit. If you mix and match it works
Olympia P.
Olympia P.
Let me start off my saying this has been heaven sent for me... I have struggled to find a matte finish foundation that works with my combination skin and this has been amazing...
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Modesto, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Was excited at the idea of a matifying foundation. I thought it was too drying for me right away while applying. I prefer a more liquid foundation. Even a liquid one could matify once it has set on the skin. Returned this and got my money back.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Spokane, WA
Holy smokes! This foundation rocks, I have a hard time finding a foundation that works and does well and this one is awesome. I highly recommend it. It's a drugstore brand but has the best coverage out there and a small amount goes a long way!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.