4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,160 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 401 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Good for oily skin . it's also matte it's not very strong in the shades they have . most of them have a link undertone and they're really isn't a ton of options
I love this foundation. It's cheap and the coverage it amazing. I love it. the finish is matte but I would still recommend a setting powder and a setting spray.
This foundation is very dry. It goes on like a paste and is hard to apply evenly. I know it's matte but that doesn't mean it needs to be pasty. Won't buy again.
It's actually pretty decent for a foundation. Not cakey or heavy. I have dry sensitive skin and thus far it hasn't broken me out which is always a good thing.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
By far one of the best foundations I have ever used. I just recently purchased it for the first time for a very affordable price. I was amazed my the results!
Hands down the absolute best drugstore foundation. I LOVE it! The coverage is 100%. Very smooth. Lasts all day. Doesn't cause breakouts. Very very affordable!
I liked that this product is full coverage
But since i have very dry skin
I had lot of dry patches i wish that they made this
Product for dry skin too
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I live this foundation it is supper good for people that havetge coverage is great is good for dry &oily skin . The prise is supper good its last me all day .
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Never been able to find my perfect shade but with this product I never worry about having the wrong shade. I love this product and always have an extra bottle
This matte foundation has a fluffier, creamy texture. But sometimes leaves my skin looking too dry after a few hours of wear. It does have nice coverage though
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos