BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Anahi R.
Denton, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Omggggg I love this matte all day wear foundation!!! Even though it's a mousse it does not smear when water is around. Its definitely 24 hour wear so light but with full coverage! It looks so naturally this has to be my all time favorite inexpensive foundation!
Billie R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
This foundation went on so smooth and it was so easy to apply. It made my skin not to Matte but just enough. This was my first time trying this foundation as I've only tried 1 other one. I got 1 of the lightest shades and I don't remember the color but they have colors for all skin tones. I definitely recommend this to a friend!
Jaclyn D.
Queenstown, MD
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation is great for oily skin. I have oily as well as some dry patches along with some acne. This foundation has a heavy coverage which I love to hide any pimples. I would not recommend this if you have dry skin because of its matte formula and would show off your dry areas more. Other than that it's a great foundation!
Kristina S.
Maple valley, WA
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
This product is okay, it's thick and Cakey, but it gives you a full coverage, it's a nice consistency, goes on very nicely, but if you want a sheer coverage this isn't the product to use! Also I have oily skin and it made me more oily.
Alysia J.
Pensacola, FL
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this produuct is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for
Alecia K.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This product is great for mixing with other foundations! It is very matte and moussie. Great for oily skin! Kind of hard to apply on my skin though it is very heavy and I have bought this twice and still like it for mixing foundations.
Britney K.
Sacramento, CA
I received this from Influenster in their voxbox. I always have a hard time finding foundation for my skin. I'm very pale and everything I try is too yellow. I tried this on my face the day after I used it and it matched perfectly! It's lightweight and you don't need too much to use. I'll be using this for the rest of my life.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love this foundation. It is such a full coverage but doesn't feel thick and gross. The only thing I don't like is that it does sink into my pores a little bit but when I use a primer beforehand, it stays out of my pores a lot longer.
Sarah G.
Salado, TX
Ok I got this in one of my Voxboxes. I LOVE it. It's thick but it blends well and looks natural. The only criticism I have it that it doesn't come in enough shades and the one I have is way too pale for my skin. BUT I use this foundation all the time. I use moisturizer underneath first and no primer or anything else. Then I use a cream blush over and get TONS of compliments on my skin!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.