BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of my go to foundations for the cooler months. It keeps my face matte, great oil control, has a full coverage, and actually has a color option that matches my skin tone. I do not recommend this product if you will be in really hot conditions. I live in a very very hot and humid area during the summer and it melts right off. A little bit of product does go a long way though, my tube has lasted me six months. It will make dry areas on your face look worse if you do not moisturizer regularly.
Danielle K.
Huntersville , Nc
If you have oily skin and want a pretty full coverage foundation- definitely give the one a try. The coverage on this surprised me. It is pretty fantastic. It does have a matte finish like it claims. If you have dry skin, this will not be the foundation for you. It will cling to those dry patches and look pretty terrible which isn't really the foundations fault. The consistency is really thick which might feel a little heavier on your skin if you haven't tried a thick mousse like foundation before.
Emily T.
Whiteville, NC
My sister had a bunch of samples of this foundation, and I needed to borrow some, so I took a sample packet. I love this stuff, and now I can't wait to go buy some! It blended really easily on my face and looked fantastic all night. It matched my skin tone really well, too. I have dry skin so I was a little worried, but I moisturized my face first and it was fine.
Katie C.
Long Beach, CA
I almost like this more than my Clinique Stay Matte foundation. It's not heavy if you apply carefully, doesn't cake (but drier skin would be advised to moisturize first), and stays pretty matte throughout the day. Oilier skin might need a little powder or a blot later on. I found the color perfect on me - I think the selection is pretty good for a drugstore product.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really wanted to like this. I tried it several times using several different applications and primers, etc. It just would not blend into my skin. It sits on my skin like a weird cakey mask. It is so bad, I've had to wash my face and start over before after I've used this. I think I'm in the minority here because everyone else seems to love this product.
Latasha T.
Melba, ID
I received this foundation from Influencster to try, I LOVE IT! I had just spent $27 on MAC foundation last week, and I have been using this everyday instead. I posted a picture to my fb the first day I wore this, and I had 3 friends tell me how they just couldn't get over how flawless my face looked. its AMAZING. I will totally be buying this from now on.
Ashley L.
Clarksburg, WV
I have tried so many different foundations over the years and never found one that's perfect. Who would have known the cheapest is the best. This foundation is perfect for me. Full coverage, perfect shade, and you only need a little bit. Very very happy with this for my fair acne prone skin. Will not buy another- this is it!
Ashley D.
Fall River, MA
Now my problem might of been my skin type but every way i tried to use this, beauty blender, brush, fingers, wet the brush and blender, used moisturizer, everything i could and this product still clung to my dry spots. I don't think someone with very dry skin like myself should use it, that being said you may love it if you are very oily.
Khonthy M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I've used this a few times since I purchased this a few weeks ago and I have to say, it works very well with my sensitive skin. I have combination skin that is very acne prone and this foundation isn't full coverage, for my skin, but covers most of my acne scars without being too "cakey." I'm also a big fan of mousse foundations since they have a thicker consistency than liquid. I would definitely recommend this those who are looking for an affordable yet simple foundation that has nice coverage.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
This foundation is definitely lightweight & feathery ! No kidding! I can't even tell I had foundation on. For me, I found it to be of a medium coverage, it wasn't the "perfect flawless" finish most girls would like. It was more of a natural coverage for me, it did cover up most imperfections will still leaving my freckles visible. Overall, it is good :)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.