8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,215 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Omggggg I love this matte all day wear foundation!!! Even though it's a mousse it does not smear when water is around. Its definitely 24 hour wear so light but with full coverage! It looks so naturally this has to be my all time favorite inexpensive foundation!
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
This foundation went on so smooth and it was so easy to apply. It made my skin not to Matte but just enough. This was my first time trying this foundation as I've only tried 1 other one. I got 1 of the lightest shades and I don't remember the color but they have colors for all skin tones. I definitely recommend this to a friend!
This foundation is great for oily skin. I have oily as well as some dry patches along with some acne. This foundation has a heavy coverage which I love to hide any pimples. I would not recommend this if you have dry skin because of its matte formula and would show off your dry areas more. Other than that it's a great foundation!
I absolutely love this product! it's featherweight feleling, not greasy and moisturizing quality is what i love about this product. I love the stay quality too. The only thing I'm hoping for this produuct is a spf though it still works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to the ladies who buyshigh end make up.. look no more ladies this is the foundation you're looking for
I received this from Influenster in their voxbox. I always have a hard time finding foundation for my skin. I'm very pale and everything I try is too yellow. I tried this on my face the day after I used it and it matched perfectly! It's lightweight and you don't need too much to use. I'll be using this for the rest of my life.
Ok I got this in one of my Voxboxes. I LOVE it. It's thick but it blends well and looks natural. The only criticism I have it that it doesn't come in enough shades and the one I have is way too pale for my skin. BUT I use this foundation all the time. I use moisturizer underneath first and no primer or anything else. Then I use a cream blush over and get TONS of compliments on my skin!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos