4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,056 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love this stuff. I do see myself powdering a little more than usual but for a $5 foundation I'm not complaining. If you're ever in need of a cheap foundation this is it. By far one of my favorite drug store foundations!
This is a great product! It has really great coverage and it's not sticky or extremely obvious like other brands. It's not a full coverage foundation, so if that's what you're looking for maybe this isn't for you, but it applies very smoothly.
The color is a perfect match for me, but it is really cakey. I have to mix it with concealer to make it less thick.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the absolute best foundation ever. It makes your skin glow and look smooth and even. It's really amazing, i would recommend it to everyone. It worked for me when I was an oily skin type, and it still works great for me as a dry skin type.
Not a bad product it does stay on light weight coverage but does streak a little bit. If you mix and match it works
Not sure why Rimmel's deepest shade is a questionable medium but I second guessing the whole line now. Does Rimmel not know that this world has complexions deeper than a true beige?
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Was excited at the idea of a matifying foundation. I thought it was too drying for me right away while applying. I prefer a more liquid foundation. Even a liquid one could matify once it has set on the skin. Returned this and got my money back.
Holy smokes! This foundation rocks, I have a hard time finding a foundation that works and does well and this one is awesome. I highly recommend it. It's a drugstore brand but has the best coverage out there and a small amount goes a long way!!
Let me start off my saying this has been heaven sent for me... I have struggled to find a matte finish foundation that works with my combination skin and this has been amazing...
I've been using this foundation for 2 years now and I love it. It's very light and has great coverage. If you've never tried this foundation I recommend giving it a try. It's available for a great reasonable price too which is an awesome bonus!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos