4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,091 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I tried it more than once to make sure I didn't like it... It's super cakey and patchy, on me anyway... I wouldn't buy it again. A lot of other people love it but it didn't work for me at all.
This foundation I liked a lot despite having chosen a shade lighter than my skin. I am of oily skin and it works perfectly
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Ive been using Stay Matte liquid foundation for years now and i love it. Its so light and fluffy, and stays on all day
I really enjoyed this foundation but it was super thick! I found myself thinning it out with an oil free moisturizer to keep the matte finish while still being able to let my skin breathe.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My skin is very oily especially around my T zone so I started using this foundation during the summer and it definitely held up! I love how soft it is on the skin and how matte it kept me. Only giving it 4 stars since is works well with the stay matte powder 👌🏽
I love this foundation. it isn't heavy or greasy. I forget I'm wearing it sometimes! I typically hate every foundation aside from powder, but love this and won't ever change. it lasts a long time, blends great, and you can build on it to have a more full coverage or use it sparingly for a lighter coverage.
One of my go to foundations for winter (it's too thick for summer). The coverage is very high and this is easy to blend. A little goes a long way! Last forever and I like the squeeze tube.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
This foundation has great coverage but can end up very cakey if you aren't careful. Always set it down with a powder.
Found it to be cakey and had a foul smell. Was light on the face but showed off my texture and settled into my pours.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos