8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Kacy T.
Kacy T.
Dayton, OH
I've been using this foundation for 2 years now and I love it. It's very light and has great coverage. If you've never tried this foundation I recommend giving it a try. It's available for a great reasonable price too which is an awesome bonus!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Spokane, WA
Holy smokes! This foundation rocks, I have a hard time finding a foundation that works and does well and this one is awesome. I highly recommend it. It's a drugstore brand but has the best coverage out there and a small amount goes a long way!!
Teisha S.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not sure why Rimmel's deepest shade is a questionable medium but I second guessing the whole line now. Does Rimmel not know that this world has complexions deeper than a true beige?
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Didn't love this foundation. Even after I used a hydrating primer and moisturizer before application it clung to my dry patches and looked really cakey halfway through the day.
Cecelia S.
Cecelia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this foundation highlighted EVERY bump and pore on my face. I passed it down to my roommate who ended up liking it. I have oily skin and she does as well. It never seemed like it sunk into my skin or blended well, it kinda just sat on top.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
Good foundation I wore it for about a year except now it's starting to break me out. I still use it when I want really full coverage and when I want my makeup to last all night.
Callie R.
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is alright foundation not a huge fan of it but it's ok for the cheap prices at the drugstore so it's not to bad
Carra T.
Carra T.
This foundation is terrible. It sits in my pores and also starts separating on my face! Oxidizes so it's a different color within a few hours. I wish I could give it a zero.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Shannon, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Very full coverage foundation. Great for oily skin, but may look cakey if you have dry skin. Lasts about 5 hours for me (I have combination skin) it begins to break up as my face gets oily. Overall I wish the consistency was a bit thinner.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Amazing foundation. It's smooth, creamy, and the coverage is outstanding. It's very thick, so a little goes a long way.

I have a scar on my jaw area that I am very self-conscious of, and was never able to properly hide it with any concealer/foundation until I found this product.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.