BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Lindsey J.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and I am so happy this was one of the products. I was currently on the hunt for a new foundation and when I tried the stay matte I knew it was meant to be! The foundation is heavier than other foundations but not too heavy. It's just enough to cover any blemishes. It also stays on all day and looks very natural and even!
Samantha M.
Oneida, NY
This product, I LOVE it. I bought this about a month or so ago because it was a good price and I just wanted to try it to see if it'd give you that airbush look. At first, I HATED it. It made my face so greasy but, than I realized it was because I wasn't using it right.
Now, I apply it on any blemishes and under my eyes and I feel so much better especially, as a college kid who never gets to sleep in :)
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
This foundation is very thick when you put it on your face. I would recommend using a brush when this product. I have combo skin so I didn't really like the thickness when I applied it. I also didn't use a face primer before applying this foundation the first time I used it. The second time I used a face primer and it lasted longer on my face and tested well in the Texas heat.
Giselle O.
I have a love and hate relationship with this foundation. What I love about it is the formula, its a small package but it lasts a lot because you don't need much. My skin stays matte all day but...I wish there were more shades. I currently own two shades and just blend them both to try and make it work out and still need to use more stuff to make it work with my skin tone.
Yaritza O.
Waukegan, IL
I've tried so many foundations for my oily skin and not a lot seems to work . This one has met my expectations . A little bit goes a long way , I apply it with my damp beauty blender and it gives me a flawless coverage . I definitely recommend this to my oily girls
Karen V.
Brooklyn, NY
I normally use higher end foundations with the exception or loreal true match which I'm obsessed with but I really have been looking for a tinted moisturizer. I think for the amount your spending its not bad quality. I have fair acne scars, dark under eyes and uneven skin tone with dry ptches. But I'm not ashamed and have been wanting something light coverage and this def will be something I will consider repurchasing. I only wish they had more color selection. I did receive this for review from #influenster
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
I really like the coverage this foundation gives. except it seems to really cake on to dry patches of my face that I didn't even know we're there... I've even tried mixing it with primer and I put moisturizer on before. I like the way the foundation itself feels and if you blend it enough and correctly it's not super light weight. a really good product for the price you pay.
Melissa M.
Howell, NJ
I love this product because it does what it claims. It does not cake up no matter how much foundation you put on. It is lightweight, blendable, and long-lasting. It can also be very full coverage or light coverage it depends how much you put on your brush.
I would def recommend this product to anyone with acne and scarring because it will give you a near flawless complexion.
Kristal C.
I have very oily skin during the summer and I kept looking for a foundation that will be able to control shine. This product is very good and also the price is awesome. It does not feel heavy, but it can have a drying feeling at times. overall, I love this product!
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
As someone with very oily and acne prone skin, I really liked this foundation! It had a ton of coverage, and it stayed matte all day long (even without powder). It is very thick and mousse like, which means it can be time consuming to blend with your fingers. However, if you invest in a sponge or buffing brush it can make application way easier and flawless looking.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.