BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
When I first purchased this product, I didn't like the way it applied and how heavy the coverage was. But I retried this product with a damp Beauty Blender, which really helped in sheering out the foundation and avoiding a cakey look. The foundation is a moussey consistency, but it's not light or airy. It does help me to stay matte for longer.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Not a fan, for some reason this makes my skin look really chalky and weird. I use the lightest shade, porcelain so maybe that's why but the other colors are too dark. I also feel like the product doesn't blend well or easily. It seems thick.
Juliet L.
This foundation has pretty good coverage. It might look cakey at first, but once the makeup settles in the foundation definitely looks smooth. I have combination skin, so I can only use this foundation in the summer. It does stay pretty matte throughout the day, but I still have to blot my face after a few hours to get rid of some shine.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Loved it, it was build able, great for the summer, very light, I would re buy this, and re use over and over. I really have nothing bad to say about this product. I love using it. 😘😍 the primer is also a great thing to use with it. Great value
Salma N.
I rank it 4. I have normal skin with occasional slightly oily t_zone. It works fine on my skin when applied on primer. For the normal to dry area absolutely no powder should be used or it will flake the foundation. On the oily skin and concealer area powder should be used for setting.
Miriam A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
Such a good foundation! It covers well. It can be a bit dry, so as usual, it's best to apply with a damp brush or sponge. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I'm almost done with mine, and I have to be squeezing what's left like a toothpaste tube. Other than that, pretty good!
Alyssa G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I recently received a sample of this in my UniVoxBox from Influenster. I really like this product. It has good coverage and is long lasting without being too heavy and oily on my face. It goes on easy and helps my face look great all day.
Johnnielynn R.
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
KayLee K.
Fort Smith
This matte liguid mousse foundation is very thick and goes on easily, it blends the best with a damp beauty blender, the only problem I have is that it's a little to thick even after blending, that just not my style. But great coverage & do you boo!
Billie R.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! perfect for summer days because it's not too thick on your skin and allows your pores to still breathe. I also have slightly oily skin especially in the summer sun and this really helps to tone that down!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.