The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Found it to be cakey and had a foul smell. Was light on the face but showed off my texture and settled into my pours.
This foundation has great coverage but can end up very cakey if you aren't careful. Always set it down with a powder.
I like this product.. Its not full coverage but does the job... It gives the skin a fresh look and looks nice day time
I did not like this foundation it just was too I wrong for my face it made my pores come out more and it just didn't feel right I don't think I would purchase this again the color was off
I like to use this to clean up my brows or for a cut crease. It is thick and creamy and really stays matte. A good buy
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use Tarte brand Amazonian clay because I have very oily skin. However I broke out from using it I googled reviews on a comparable product and found this gem. I love this product for a great value!! I pair this with their primer and love the results
This foundation is amazing. I bought it a while back just never got a chance to use it. Finally used it today and it feels amazing. It gives the best coverage and doesn't feel like you have a lot of makeup on. FYI i have very oily skin.
#Bestof2015 product purchase! I absolutely love the feel and lightness of this foundation. perfect for my combination/oily skin and I don't have to do ANY touchups throughout the day.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I bought this because the store didn't have the foundation I normally buy, and then bought it three more times after that. I love the texture, the color, and that it will last all day
I liked the coverage but it broke me out BADLY. Plus I found it too thick and it can easily cake up. Will not be repurchasing.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos