BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Eilish F.
I've never had the best of luck with Rimmel foundations, either they were too yellow (pale princess with cool tones) or too dark. I swatched this and it was a match. I love it, but I think it's because I have oily skin. I liked that it was under six dollars. I don't need to set this and the only bad thing was it clings to all my dry patches, which I have a lot due to the winter season.
Dakotah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I absolutely love my Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation! It has enough coverage so that I also conceals imperfections, getting rid of my need for a concealer, as well as somehow still feeling very light on the face. It hasn't made me break out and it lasts throughout the entire day which is a great plus! I would definitely recommend this item to a friends and I already have! The price is great and beats a lot of high end foundations I've used in the past
Miranda W.
Ravenna, KY
Review for: 203 True Beige
This is my FAVORITE foundation! The coverage is awesome and you barely need that much product. It goes a long way. I apply it with a flat brush and it goes on smoothly. The only con is that while you are blending it dries really quickly (but I guess that is because it is for oily skin and isn't supposed to shine). You can't beat the price either--$4!
Tayler D.
I have extremely sensitive skin, so I am constantly breaking out around my chin. (not BAD break outs, just a few small bumps that can be noticeable, so no, I'm not crater faced) This makeup did really well at covering the bumps and making my entire face one tone! I really like the texture, and the fact that it stays on for a long time! I don't see any shine, either, which is awesome!
Nessa P.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This has a thick, mousse-like texture that leaves a smooth poreless finish. A little goes a long way, and I find that it works best with a damp sponge. I didn't like how it applied with a brush. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin because of the matte finish. Lasts for hours, but I don't wear it every day. It's full coverage, and I usually reserve it for a night out or special occasion. My major complaint is the shade range. Rimmel really only caters to light - medium skin tones, which excludes a significant amount of people.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I received this foundation in my Uni VoxBox and I wore it for about two weeks. It works really well on clean and clear skin, but makes your ski. Really dry around the nose and mouth, so I really had to moisturizer before putting it on. It also disappeared throughout the day and I had to reapply it at least once a day. Also, it wasn't a great foundation to wear for working out or any type of strenuous activity, because it just gets sweated off.
Ana cristina g.
Miami, Florida
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is not settled. It is dense
It is not difficult to spread, because in contact with the skin of the face changes its consistency and can spread well. Media coverage is quite good. The only against that I see is that in the drier areas marked as pelts, which means, keep well hydrated whole face before use. No doubt is a good product and excellent investment. love it ❤😍
Kelli W.
I absolutely love Rimel Stay Matte liquid mousse foundation..it goes on silky smooth, and leave you with a full coverage, matte finish..it is very lightweight, but the coverage is amazing!!! Also has a shine control feature for all the oily skin people out there like myself! This stuff is amazing!!
Amy F.
Tualatin, OR
I have combination skin, so this product didn't work perfectly for me. If I were oily all over, it would be my new favorite, but during winter months it's a no go. On the parts of my skin that are more oily it looked amazing and had decent staying power, but highlighted my dry patches. I'm excited to try this again in the summer! For now I'll use it to keep my T-Zone shine free :)
Laura W.
Spring Hill, FL
Smoothes out my imperfections and hides my acne scars and redness. Its awesome when I first put it on, but I usually have to reapply powder a few times because I have combination oily/dry skin, and this adds to the oily part a bit ; but other than that, I love it! I have terrible scars and dips in my face from old acne and this covers it all, all by itself and a little powder. (:
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.