8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Cathleen  B.
Cathleen B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It's so hard for me to find the right foundation. Luckily, I stumbled upon this holy grail. I don't like feeling a little cakey so I just use a little of it on my face. It somewhat covers all my flaws. Nevertheless, I never had any complaints about this product. Love it!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Gas City, IN
Aside from having dry skin already (this kind of automatically made the product not great for my skin type), this product made me look like a ghost made of clay. The color I got was way too light (mostly my fault), but it also made my face look cakey and drained. It was way too thick and I looked like a desert.
Shalimar T.
Shalimar T.
Chubbuck
The stay matte liquid mousse foundation I love! It's like putting air on your face. It doesn't feel thick. The only thing I'm not huge on is I felt like it left a orangey undertone on my face. But other than that I liked it!
Hali W.
Hali W.
Corunna, MI
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation was just a little thick for my liking. The coverage was fine and this didn't seem to dry my skin out or even make it feel greasy. Overall good foundation just a thick formula
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
Lynden, WA
It's a good foundation for covering blemishes and great for oily skin. However it does rub off easily on clothing. Also kinda makes your face look like you caked the make up on.
Gina S.
Gina S.
This foundation works very well for me, as I have oily and pale skin. I have a color that matches very well to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick and I can feel it on my face slightly, but it gives you great coverage.
saray R.
saray R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation I liked a lot despite having chosen a shade lighter than my skin. I am of oily skin and it works perfectly
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Dalton, Ga
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation has great coverage and does go on matte. However, I wouldn't really recommend for oily skin as after I have worn it for awhile I start feeling really oily. I feel the need to blot several times during the day. I will not be repurchasing this item.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
I really enjoyed this foundation but it was super thick! I found myself thinning it out with an oil free moisturizer to keep the matte finish while still being able to let my skin breathe.
Sandy J.
Sandy J.
Simi Valley , CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My skin is very oily especially around my T zone so I started using this foundation during the summer and it definitely held up! I love how soft it is on the skin and how matte it kept me. Only giving it 4 stars since is works well with the stay matte powder 👌🏽
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.