BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kathryn K.
Farmington, MO
Overall, this foundation is OKAY. I felt that for the price at Walmart ($7) it had decent coverage. It was streaky with a sigma foundation brush. But blended a bit easier with a beauty blender. It didn't FEEL cakey, but it looked it. If you have dry/flaky skin, I don't recommend. If you have supple skin, a beauty sponge should do the trick. I use this in dire emergencies and it does the job.
Janet M.
I was probably the MOST EXCITED to see this in my #UniVoxBox! I have the Stay Matte primer and LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I wanted to buy this SO BAD but had a feeling this would come in the VoxBox when they asked for what shade I was! I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! :) Any Rimmel Stay Matte products are always on my Holy Grail beauty list, so no surprise here.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
If you have oily skin this might work for you. I have combination skin and it kind of works good for my skin. However the formula is thick and sticky when it says that it's lightweight and for me it's oily. I really have to matte it down with powder. Most likely won't be buying this again
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I received the Stay Matte foundation in a box from Influenster. I was surprised at how thick it seemed when I first squeezed it out of the bottle, but it blended well. It covered well and still looks great eight hours later. I think it is a good choice if you are looking for something lightweight with a little more coverage than a BB cream.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I absolutely love this foundation. It's so creamy and smooth. The porcelain is perfect for my cool toned, pale skin. I would recommend applying it with a brush. It blends so well, and matches my skin perfectly. I would definitely recommend it!
Jessica H.
I got this in my Uni Voxbox and so far, I'm impressed! I love the pink undertone to the light ivory shade. I do use a little bit of bronzer and highlighter to bring a bit of life back to my face, but I do love that it's matte and not cake-y.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This foundation definitely is 100% matte and it is great, but their shade selection is a lot more on the lighter side. Even the tanner shades still made my face look pale and washed out, so if you're more olive toned or darker, this line may not be right for you. But all in all, the foundation is matte and stays matte for a good amount of the day.
Katie L.
Holly Springs, NC
When I first purchased this product, I didn't like the way it applied and how heavy the coverage was. But I retried this product with a damp Beauty Blender, which really helped in sheering out the foundation and avoiding a cakey look. The foundation is a moussey consistency, but it's not light or airy. It does help me to stay matte for longer.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Not a fan, for some reason this makes my skin look really chalky and weird. I use the lightest shade, porcelain so maybe that's why but the other colors are too dark. I also feel like the product doesn't blend well or easily. It seems thick.
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this foundation! Read so many raving reviews online that I had to try it...and it was only $5! Can't beat the price. It does stay matte (not forever though). Also, it helps to use after a primer. I chose a shade darker than me even though it's summer time because I am slowly getting more and more tan. I also spread it on with a brush with no problem. Also, I have oily, combination skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.