8 colors available

Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Kristie J.
Kristie J.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Best. drugstore full coverage foundation I've ever tried. It lasts a long time on my oily skin and has such great coverage. You still need concealer for some breakouts but for the price it's amazing. It is thick so if you don't like thick foundations then I won't be for you.
Sheridan G.
Sheridan G.
This product was a bit thick and difficult to use for me. I tried to use it only on my t zone area to see if that would work better and it just didn't spread well on my skin. I really can't say it is bad though, since it does indeed stay matte where you put it. I find that Rimmel colors work quite well with my skin and usually love their line of products.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is very comparable to Kat Von D's lock it tattoo foundation. The only downside to this is that it takes awhile to set, & even then you might want to set it with powder or a setting spray to avoid transfer. It can also look cakey if you use too much. Other than that I LOVE it.
Anya M.
Anya M.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved this foundation because it was exactly what I was looking for. it eliminated the shine and had great coverage without being too much. It felt light on my skin and made my face refreshed. Great color match too.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation, its full coverage, has a very thick texture to it, alot goes a very long way!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite foundation is this right here. With such light skin it can be hard to find a foundation that blends so well into my skin while hiding imperfections and the majority of freckles. I can easily do contouring with this as well. I am a huge fan and it stays on all day!
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I love this. It lasts a long time and is wonderful! A small amouth covers a large portion! It is also priced decently! I wont go back that is for sure! it also does an amazing job covering any acne!
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent base leaves the porcelain skin and covers very well the only detail is that most of their tones are pink undertones should be more yellow ... but good very good product for girls with oily skin ...!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.