8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is very comparable to Kat Von D's lock it tattoo foundation. The only downside to this is that it takes awhile to set, & even then you might want to set it with powder or a setting spray to avoid transfer. It can also look cakey if you use too much. Other than that I LOVE it.
Yanely C.
Yanely C.
Phoenix , AZ
I don't like the texture at all, it tends to dry fast so you have to work fast. It makes my skin look dry and has a cakey finish. It last all day and has good coverage but I wouldn't buy this again.
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
This foundation is my favorite drugstore foundation, its full coverage, has a very thick texture to it, alot goes a very long way!
Anya M.
Anya M.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I loved this foundation because it was exactly what I was looking for. it eliminated the shine and had great coverage without being too much. It felt light on my skin and made my face refreshed. Great color match too.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Review for: 103 True Ivory
My favorite foundation is this right here. With such light skin it can be hard to find a foundation that blends so well into my skin while hiding imperfections and the majority of freckles. I can easily do contouring with this as well. I am a huge fan and it stays on all day!
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent base leaves the porcelain skin and covers very well the only detail is that most of their tones are pink undertones should be more yellow ... but good very good product for girls with oily skin ...!
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Boston
Review for: 203 True Beige
It has really good coverage, I don't love the consistency but is really good tho , it Last around 12 hours (in my skin)
Cathleen  B.
Cathleen B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
It's so hard for me to find the right foundation. Luckily, I stumbled upon this holy grail. I don't like feeling a little cakey so I just use a little of it on my face. It somewhat covers all my flaws. Nevertheless, I never had any complaints about this product. Love it!
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have been searching every where for a nice foundation that matches my skin tone and thank God I came across this one! This product isn't the best if you have dry skin on your face, but it's a very nice matte coverage. I don't think I'll ever use any other foundation again.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation lasts all day. If you have oily skin this is a really great formula that will neutralize that and prevent you from getting as oily throughout the day. If you have very dry skin, I would be careful using this product because it may emphasize dry spots. I love the look this gives my skin and it doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. I love this foundation.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.