BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
This foundation is very lightweight and very easy to blend on your face. It provides nice even coverage, and leaves your face shine free throughout the day. Thank you to Influenster for sending me this amazing (dare I say life-saving?) product!
Kayla F.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
Holy grail foundation. It's thick consistency keeps it from sliding around throughout the day. This has replaced my expensive foundations from Ulta and Sephora and I will be re-purchasing for a long time. They also have a good selection of colors.
chrissy b.
California, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This product is a must have. I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles and it works great. It has a lot of coverage without being tacky or clumpy. It is very smooth and you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. If you need to cover up any acne scars or blemishes this is also a good product, just dab a small amount and blend.
katherine g.
Jamestown , KY
Due to cost I stopped using my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and switch it this. At first I was very happy with it until the temp out side got to the absolute pits of hell, my skin then became very oily very quickly. Along with the oil the staying power became very minimal and it no longer worked for my needs, needless to say I'm back to using my high end brand, point being you get what you pay for!
Alyssa D.
Raleigh, NC
For the price, this is a pretty good foundation. It has fairly good coverage and still looks decent on days where I don't want to do a full face of makeup with concealer and all. If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this product as it makes the dry spots on your face more noticeable. It is great for everyday use and easy to apply. The name is definitely appropriate, it is matte. For me, it boarders on being too matte but I still really enjoy this foundation for the price.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really like this foundation. It has amazing coverage, a little goes a long way, and its affordable. I got mine for less than five dollars. Just make sure you prime your face and use moisturizer at-least ten minutes before if you have dry skin.
Morgan W.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This was a foundation that I just bought because I ran out of my normal one and I ended up really liking it, especially for the price! This is a great foundation for me during the summer when my skin is oily because it really does keep me matte.
Yesenia J.
Stratford, CT
I have oily skin and really hoped that this would be a great matte foundation from the drugstore. After using it everyday for 2 weeks i have only gotten it to stay matte 2 times, and that was because i used the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. No matter what matte setting powder I used or what mattifying primer I used this foundation would not last more than 3 hours without completely breaking down.
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand is not cruelty free. I got this from Influenster and was pretty impressed with how full the coverage was. Just make sure to apply a moisturizing primer underneath the foundation if you have combination/dry skin.
jaysin s.
Conway, SC
This foundation is the best foundation i have found in a drug store. It blends wonderfully and you only need a SMALL amount of the makeup, you can also build this product up for more coverage, not that you would need any more since its full coverage. You can wear this products alone or with powder. The foundation lasts up to 10 hours for me before it needs to be removed and that is long enough for me!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.