BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is a medium to full coverage . Super cheap a little goes a long way it has a matte finish and it stays like this for a while.
Savannah S.
Grand Island, NY
It's good for a flat matt dry coverage for oily skin b u t this product is so think I can barley applied it evenly
Adriana C.
Fresno, CA
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great coverage and reduced the oily shine very good. the color match is good too. the only problem is that it doesn't last very long
Kenzie D.
Winona , MN
This product works wonders! I absolutely love how well coverage this allows for without my face feeling like a caked up mess. Would recommend to anyone.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
Genesis B.
Tampa, FL
This foundation is really good. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because the color is a bit light for my skin. I love how matte it is. I have oily skin so this foundation was perfect for me. It will last all night and eliminate any shiny-ness on your skin!
Karen F.
This foundation is my everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency so you need to blend it with a most sponge or your fingers would work as well. I typically moisturize my face and while it's still a little tacky I will apply the foundation. It has great coverage and the packaging is very travel friendly considering it's in a squeeze tube. The color selection isn't the best but the one I use is very close to my skin tone. If you have oily skin, it will fade after about 5 or 6 hours in those oily areas.
Olivia A.
Syracuse, NY
You should definitely use less. Works well with oily skin. I find it clings to dry skin though so you should moisturize before use.
Rachel R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my influenster box, I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin and can never find a decent priced foundation that covers evenly! I am obsessed! Highly recommend!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.