4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,099 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
I have really bad cystic acne and very oily and dry patches and I feel this foundation kind of clinged to my dry patches and just tooled terrible in me. I do feel like it's a good foundation but not for me because I my bad acne :(
Great if you have a tan! But I'm as pale as they com and this made me look like snooker even with the very lightest shade! But it felt nice all day! So if you can find a color that matches get it!
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It's lightweight, east to use and take on the go for touch ups, and provides medium coverage without looking cakey. It leaves skin with a satiny matte appearance and does not emphasize flaws like blemishes. I need to be careful using this around the mouth and fine lines though.
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth and feels really lightweight on my skin. I can't find a color that matches well to my skin although. After i few hours I feel like it really settles into my skin looking chalky.
So if your budget I still would recommend like the elf acne coverage foundation Waymore than this I wouldn't recommend this this is way too thick for Jay skin and it dries out your skin you cannot put any other like me to find powder on it or set it you have to put on as a BB cream and it doesn't give a lot of coverage as you would want or expect it to and it's not but it's like way too overly mad
To start off on a positive note, this matches my skin tone perfectly. I am super pale. On a bad note it is SOOO drying on the skin. And I could see every little pore on my skin. It also is super cakey which was so disappointing!
This is my go-to foundation. I absolutely love how it sits on my skin. It stays matte for hours and hours but looks like skin. I had no trouble finding the perfect shade and it blends really nicely with my skin tone.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos