4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,154 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is a medium to full coverage . Super cheap a little goes a long way it has a matte finish and it stays like this for a while.
It's good for a flat matt dry coverage for oily skin b u t this product is so think I can barley applied it evenly
This product is perfect for my oily skin, but a bit cakey even after putting moisturizer and primer before use. Finding your color is a bit hard because it's in plastic so I had to go back to the drugstore twice to find my perfect color.
Great coverage and reduced the oily shine very good. the color match is good too. the only problem is that it doesn't last very long
This product works wonders! I absolutely love how well coverage this allows for without my face feeling like a caked up mess. Would recommend to anyone.
This is a great full coverage foundation. I got a really light color so it was hard for me to use every day but I did like the foundation. If you put a lot it does get cakey. But it's a good foundation.
This foundation is really good. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because the color is a bit light for my skin. I love how matte it is. I have oily skin so this foundation was perfect for me. It will last all night and eliminate any shiny-ness on your skin!
This foundation is my everyday foundation. It is a thick consistency so you need to blend it with a most sponge or your fingers would work as well. I typically moisturize my face and while it's still a little tacky I will apply the foundation. It has great coverage and the packaging is very travel friendly considering it's in a squeeze tube. The color selection isn't the best but the one I use is very close to my skin tone. If you have oily skin, it will fade after about 5 or 6 hours in those oily areas.
You should definitely use less. Works well with oily skin. I find it clings to dry skin though so you should moisturize before use.
I received this product in my influenster box, I LOVE it!!! I have oily skin and can never find a decent priced foundation that covers evenly! I am obsessed! Highly recommend!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos