BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
T M.
T M.
I particularly like this foundation because the lightest shade, light porcelain, is an exact match for my skin tone, but the foundation is kind of cakey. I still use it though, I just mix something else in to help get rid of the cakey-ness. It is medium to full coverage depending on how it is applied.
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
I have really bad cystic acne and very oily and dry patches and I feel this foundation kind of clinged to my dry patches and just tooled terrible in me. I do feel like it's a good foundation but not for me because I my bad acne :(
Jade M.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great if you have a tan! But I'm as pale as they com and this made me look like snooker even with the very lightest shade! But it felt nice all day! So if you can find a color that matches get it!
eunique l.
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It's lightweight, east to use and take on the go for touch ups, and provides medium coverage without looking cakey. It leaves skin with a satiny matte appearance and does not emphasize flaws like blemishes. I need to be careful using this around the mouth and fine lines though.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Williston Park, NY
This foundation has pretty good coverage but it does not look natural at all. I prefer wearing thinner foundations that look more natural. The packaging is white so it get dirty really easiy and looks really disgusing. I would not buy this again for it is to cakey.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth and feels really lightweight on my skin. I can't find a color that matches well to my skin although. After i few hours I feel like it really settles into my skin looking chalky.
Catie  M.
Catie M.
Pittsburgh
So if your budget I still would recommend like the elf acne coverage foundation Waymore than this I wouldn't recommend this this is way too thick for Jay skin and it dries out your skin you cannot put any other like me to find powder on it or set it you have to put on as a BB cream and it doesn't give a lot of coverage as you would want or expect it to and it's not but it's like way too overly mad
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
To start off on a positive note, this matches my skin tone perfectly. I am super pale. On a bad note it is SOOO drying on the skin. And I could see every little pore on my skin. It also is super cakey which was so disappointing!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Beckley, WV
This is my go-to foundation. I absolutely love how it sits on my skin. It stays matte for hours and hours but looks like skin. I had no trouble finding the perfect shade and it blends really nicely with my skin tone.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.