BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Leah W.
Bay City, MI
I liked the application of this foundation. It was very smooth. My color was a little dark for me but would be perfect for my summer color. I have very dry skin, especially with our Michigan winters. For me, I need something more moisturizing. However in the summer I think it would be great. Overall, a nice foundation.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Michelle Z.
Monterey Park, CA
This foundation is really amazing! i used to use revlon colorstay whipped, which didn't give me that great of coverage (I have some acne and acne scars on my forehead). I also have some dryish skin on my forehead from all the acne and scars, which kinda makes this foundation cakey, but I just mix in some moisturizer or sunscreen with it and it makes it much better! The only complaint about this product is that the shades are all mostly pinkish, which doesn't work well with my yellowish color. I really hope rimmel will have more yellow-toned colors!
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is okay. My skin leans more yellow-toned, which I now know that Rimmel tends to lean very pink, so the shade I got was a match color-wise, but not tone wise, if that makes sense. I wish there were more yellow hued shades. That aside, this is a bit thick and cakey on my skin. I guess my skin chemistry and this foundation just don't mesh. It works for my friends though, so I guess it's just me!
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
I wear classic ivory. It matches my skin better than ANY foundation I've ever worn. When this one ran low I tried Marc Jacobs, makeup forever and Clinique and NONE of them compared to the coverage, color match and wearability of this foundation. It blends beautifully. Everyone at work can tell when I wear different foundation, they all say this one gives me a "healthy glow." Cheap is best! I love love it!
Rohnda P.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 203 True Beige
Although I'm usually really picky about my foundation, I forgot my normal one at home and needed an affordable, quick alternative. I went to Walgreens and found Rimmel Stay Matte and was pleasantly surprised. It provided excellent coverage and stayed on most of the evening. Unlike other drug store brands, the color did not change throughout the course of the day. It definitely did the trick.
Mikayla K.
Arlington, WA
I received this product via Influenster in the Uni-VoxBox. I really like the coverage this foundation gave and it lasted throughout my day. My only problems were that the foundation was a bit cakey - it took a lot of blending and didn't smooth out easily as other liquid foundations do. Also, it had a baby powder-y smell that put me off a little. But, overall, it works well and gets the job done!
Amber A.
Fair Grove, MO
I'm very picky about what foundation I use but I don't like to buy high priced make up from the mall. This is by far my favorite foundation yet.
It last all day, stays in place, and doesn't make me break out. One thing I really love about this foundation is it doesn't make me feel like I have make up caked on my face.
I've been recommending this to my friends and coworkers since I tried it.
Allie B.
Mantua, NJ
When this product first came out I saw it in the drugstore and they had a tester lying around and I put some on the back of my hand and I love how easily it blended into my skin. It looked like it would be a flawless matte finish. I went back and bought the product the next day and I used it up like crazy. I can never find it in the lightest shade though so I haven't been able to purchase it :(
Erica R.
I have normal skin, sometimes on the drier side. I've used it on normal & dry days and it never 'sank' into my dry patches or made them more noticeable etc. The shade range is kinda crappy and geared toward people with warmer undertones I think, but I can still get this foundation to work for me (I have cooler/pink undertones). The coverage is great, and a small amount goes a long way. I've never had luck with Rimmel foundations in the past, but I love this one.
Rebecca E.
Columbia, SC
I found this while wandering around my local Rite Aid. I'm a sucker for foundations and have a ton. This one was on sale and a coupon was also offered at the display. I believe I ended up paying around $2 for this and I still think I got a great deal. I find myself reaching for this more than I do any of my other face products. It applies smoothly and evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm very fair and bought the lightest shade which I think is called Porcelain). Very happy with this product and will absolutely be purchasing it again.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.