8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Manhattan, KS
The color was not what I was expecting and is therefore hard for me to use. "Matte" and "liquid" imply two totally different things, so I mainly bought this product because I was intrigued and it was on sale. It is hard to apply and get even coverage, but it does last most of the day with no primer (for me). It's half used and getting bumped from the rotation in favor of another RImmel foundation.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Hanson, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation makes your face look truly flawless. It does feel a little heavy going on, but that feeling goes away shortly. You will be shocked at how good your face looks in pictures when you are using this foundation. However, you must powder your face a little more often with this.
alondra h.
alondra h.
Pittsburg, CA
I have combo skin with some dry patches around my forehead and this foundation was okay on my face. It has good coverage but it does cling to my dry patches and fades on the sides of my nose. As a student I would say that this foundation is good for when you go to school and you're not going to do much. It lasts right around 6 hours.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The only foundation that has come closest to my skin color, but the texture leaves much to be desired. It feels kinda of weird and heavy for a bit, then that feeling kind of subsides. I would definitely wear this more often if it didn't clog my pores and cause breakouts on my skin.
Emma K.
Emma K.
Honolulu, HI
The formula is nice and the coverage is amazing BUT this line for people with very pink/peach undertones. All the shades (at least sold at my local drugstore) are made for those undertones which I am not.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. My skin looks absolutely flawless (which it certainly is not) when I use it! I love that it truly does stay matte throughout hours of wear even in the summer heat. I'm definitely a fan!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes a long way. You do not need very much. When I purchased it I got the wrong shade. It was way too light for my skin. It will have to be the dead of winter before I can really use it. Also it's only matte at first. By the end of the day my forehead gets pretty oily.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This liquid foundation its great at covering your skin acne scars and imperfections. it runs smooth on your face doesn't cake up and its very easy to remove, The best part of this foundation its that it gives you a flawless look for lot less and it last all the way up to the evening.
Lyndsay C.
Lyndsay C.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is very comparable to Kat Von D's lock it tattoo foundation. The only downside to this is that it takes awhile to set, & even then you might want to set it with powder or a setting spray to avoid transfer. It can also look cakey if you use too much. Other than that I LOVE it.
Sheridan G.
Sheridan G.
This product was a bit thick and difficult to use for me. I tried to use it only on my t zone area to see if that would work better and it just didn't spread well on my skin. I really can't say it is bad though, since it does indeed stay matte where you put it. I find that Rimmel colors work quite well with my skin and usually love their line of products.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.