BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nou L.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I think this is a pretty good drugstore foundation. I like the squeeze tube packaging vs a jar for sanitary reasons. This is pretty thick so you don't need as much product. I use a damp Real Techniques makeup sponge for applying this foundation.
Gissele G.
Corona, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I honestly did not like this product. The texture was very thick. The fact that this product only comes in 3 shades doesn't help. Its either too dark or too light for me. And it feels very heavy on the skin even though it has light coverage. Although it did slightly cover up mu under eye circles it just didn't give me the coverage i would have liked.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I love how this product looks on my when I first apply it, but because I have combination/oily skin, it only lasts a couple of hours. Unless I know I won't be out very long, or if I have blotting papers, I usually don't wear this foundation. The mousse texture is great though, so if you don't have oily skin, I would recommend this product!
chrissy b.
California, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This product is a must have. I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles and it works great. It has a lot of coverage without being tacky or clumpy. It is very smooth and you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. If you need to cover up any acne scars or blemishes this is also a good product, just dab a small amount and blend.
Melinda W.
Harman, WV
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
I will start by saying this foundation is definitely not my favorite. I bought mine at Walmart and I really tried to like this. This foundation felt heavy on my skin, which I hate that feeling. In my opinion there are much better drugstore foundations out there. I gave this one away, and would not repurchase. It just did not work out for me.
Angela Z.
This is a pretty good product. It has great coverage and I like the mousse consistency. At first when I applied it I thought I had bought the wrong color because it looked a bit light for my skin, but after wearing it a bit it set and matched my skin perfectly. With this product I do not need a powder over it which is great. I typically go for BB creams, so I don't reach for this much, but if I want a bit more coverage I mix this with my BB cream and get the perfect coverage.
cynthia p.
Perfect matte liquid mousse foundation! Firts It's to easy to apply nad It's perfect for oily skin, I have oily skin and this product stay my make up very matte and beautifull, plus The variety of the tones help ! I use this actually and I will buy it again!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is my absolute FAVORITE daily foundation. I have combination skin and when you pair this with the Rimmel London Stay Matte primer it is flawless. Super light weight coverage but is actually broad spectrum which I love! I have been using this product for about 7 months now religiously and have yet to find a drug store product that can compare.
Christina M.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
I received this in a voxbox, but couldn't really use it. I had to mix it with a foundation too dark for me and it was a lot of mixing. So I feel I can't judge it fairly. I wish they had more shades in the line. I had real high hopes for it too..
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.