8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #67 in Liquid Foundation

Jessika S.
Jessika S.
I have really bad cystic acne and very oily and dry patches and I feel this foundation kind of clinged to my dry patches and just tooled terrible in me. I do feel like it's a good foundation but not for me because I my bad acne :(
eunique l.
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It's lightweight, east to use and take on the go for touch ups, and provides medium coverage without looking cakey. It leaves skin with a satiny matte appearance and does not emphasize flaws like blemishes. I need to be careful using this around the mouth and fine lines though.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation goes on smooth and feels really lightweight on my skin. I can't find a color that matches well to my skin although. After i few hours I feel like it really settles into my skin looking chalky.
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
So good for the price! One of my go to drug store foundations. Nothing really compares for the price. I don't use a primer underneath because I feel it makes it settle into my pores more, and I do set this with a translucent matte powder. Lasts all work day! Buildable & easy to work with!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
To start off on a positive note, this matches my skin tone perfectly. I am super pale. On a bad note it is SOOO drying on the skin. And I could see every little pore on my skin. It also is super cakey which was so disappointing!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Spartanburg, SC
Love this foundation on and off the stage. It does not move, it STAYS!  One of the best matte foundations in the drugstore.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
It's an okay foundation. It's would suit oily skin more than dry. On dry skin it tends to look cakey and cling to dry spots. It has a medium to full coverage. It's definitely a nice inexpensive foundation.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Hanson, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation makes your face look truly flawless. It does feel a little heavy going on, but that feeling goes away shortly. You will be shocked at how good your face looks in pictures when you are using this foundation. However, you must powder your face a little more often with this.
alondra h.
alondra h.
Pittsburg, CA
I have combo skin with some dry patches around my forehead and this foundation was okay on my face. It has good coverage but it does cling to my dry patches and fades on the sides of my nose. As a student I would say that this foundation is good for when you go to school and you're not going to do much. It lasts right around 6 hours.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.