8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
I have really bad cystic acne and very oily and dry patches and I feel this foundation kind of clinged to my dry patches and just tooled terrible in me. I do feel like it's a good foundation but not for me because I my bad acne :(
Jade M.
Jade M.
Great if you have a tan! But I'm as pale as they com and this made me look like snooker even with the very lightest shade! But it felt nice all day! So if you can find a color that matches get it!
eunique l.
eunique l.
Everyone seems to have loved this product I for one did not.The texture seemed very chalky like for a foundation and stuck to my dry spots and enhanced them.Just looked to cheap for me and wouldn't suggest his for dry skin people.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this foundation. It's lightweight, east to use and take on the go for touch ups, and provides medium coverage without looking cakey. It leaves skin with a satiny matte appearance and does not emphasize flaws like blemishes. I need to be careful using this around the mouth and fine lines though.
Catie  M.
Catie M.
Pittsburgh
So if your budget I still would recommend like the elf acne coverage foundation Waymore than this I wouldn't recommend this this is way too thick for Jay skin and it dries out your skin you cannot put any other like me to find powder on it or set it you have to put on as a BB cream and it doesn't give a lot of coverage as you would want or expect it to and it's not but it's like way too overly mad
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
It's an okay foundation. It's would suit oily skin more than dry. On dry skin it tends to look cakey and cling to dry spots. It has a medium to full coverage. It's definitely a nice inexpensive foundation.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Manhattan, KS
The color was not what I was expecting and is therefore hard for me to use. "Matte" and "liquid" imply two totally different things, so I mainly bought this product because I was intrigued and it was on sale. It is hard to apply and get even coverage, but it does last most of the day with no primer (for me). It's half used and getting bumped from the rotation in favor of another RImmel foundation.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
To start off on a positive note, this matches my skin tone perfectly. I am super pale. On a bad note it is SOOO drying on the skin. And I could see every little pore on my skin. It also is super cakey which was so disappointing!
Kyla P.
Kyla P.
So good for the price! One of my go to drug store foundations. Nothing really compares for the price. I don't use a primer underneath because I feel it makes it settle into my pores more, and I do set this with a translucent matte powder. Lasts all work day! Buildable & easy to work with!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have this foundation is 201 Soft Beige and it is my holy grail absolute favorite foundation. It matches my skin perfectly, gives the right amount of coverage (medium to full) without it being cakey, blends like a dream and is matte and long lasting. And you can't beat the under $5 price!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.