BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Whitney S.
I used to love this foundation but when my skin gets dry, the foundation sticks to my dry patches. I'd recommend for women with more oily skin because the matte finish is really nice. Small color range unfortunately. Squeeze tube is easy to work with.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
It goes well with my skin! It covers my blemishes and feels like my face is clear. I love it and its not heavy at all. It does a lot of coverage which is why I love it. I have oily skin and its great for me but I believe it goes well with all types of skin type. I will buy this product again! :)
Jennifer R.
North Bend, WA
I've been using this foundation for about a two months now. I was surprised that I was "fair" color because typically I have a pretty medium skin tone. The coverage is great and I like the way it feels when you put it on, it's kind of silky. A little goes a long ways. I was worried that the tube seemed kind of small but I've been using it almost every day for two months and there is still quite a bit left.
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
I love the texture and how it is oil from. It doesn't feel or look like I am caked with makeup. I have bad acne so this helps cover it up yet it is oil free so it does not add oil to my face. It looks very nature and I would recommend it to anyone.

Deniese A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I received this product from influenster in my voxbox and for the most part I am loving it. It is really light and airy and goes on really easily. I found with this product a little went a long way, especially since I couple it with a powder foundation. I found that this foundation can be a little dry though so i moisturize my face well before I use it.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
Im not a foundation girl, but i have to say that i really like this foundation, i have oily skin and this maintain my skin matte for 4 hours exactly, i love this, is not miracle but really works for me, also if doesn't feel heavy, happy for bought it.
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
I actually received this product in one of my voxbox. The cover of this foundation, I would I have to say is medium to light coverage. It kind of dries out my skin but I would definitely recommend this foundation for a quick on the go make up. It fits any make up bag perfectly since it's small.
cynthia p.
Perfect matte liquid mousse foundation! Firts It's to easy to apply nad It's perfect for oily skin, I have oily skin and this product stay my make up very matte and beautifull, plus The variety of the tones help ! I use this actually and I will buy it again!
Christina M.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really didn't like this foundation much. It applied too patchy for me and didn't set well at all. I liked house mousse-y the texture was but the coverage wasn't what I was hoping for. It was only like $6 or $7 so I guess you get what you pay for.
Teresa V.
Beaumont, CA
Works great for oily skin. I have normal to dry skin but started a new moisturizer that made my skin super oily. It works great to tame the oil. Only downside is that I am between shades with foundation so have to mix it with my regular foundation. Other than that, works great and highly recommended for oily skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.