BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
Review for: 091 Light Ivory more...
When I first bought this, I wasn't using a moisturizer, so it was patchy and didn't last and irritated me eczema.

However if you have a heavy mositurizer (like cerave) you may be able to use this foundation.
I've used 2 bottles over the past few months. It hasn't irritated my skin when used with my moisturzer.
It's full coverage, however it can come off easily IF you touch your face. Otherwise it seems to stay on all day. No dryness, no caking. It covers my acne, and the usually covers dark circles under my eyes. My favorite foundation!

Ashtyn G.
REDDING, CA
I had such high hopes for this, thought its work great with my oily skin. Well, it didn't. It ended up looking extremely blotchy and cakey only a few hours into my wear time. My the time I came home from my adventures it had separated so much, even with setting it. Good thing it didn't break the bank for the price point, but I still wouldn't recommend it.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
I loved the matte finish of this foundation. The color matched my skin tone almost perfectly and it was decently priced. But what I didn't realize when purchasing was that it would better suit oily skin which I do not have (dry skin😩) so it really seemed to dry my face out even more. It is a thick texture but also very easy to spread. I do feel like this would be a great foundation during a bout of oiliness or acne but over all I probably won't use it again since my face is so dry.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
This product is very lightweight and covers all of my blemishes. It goes on very smoothly! I am highly pleased with this product. I purchased this product from target for $8. Great buy!! The packaging is very appealing with great choice of colors! The color of the foundation I purchased matched perfectly with my skin tone!! I'm very happy!! Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
This foundation is great for days when my skin is feeling oily or I know I'm going to need the (long-wear) coverage to keep up all day. I actually mix a lighter shade with a darker because I couldn't settle for just one. It didn't fit me just right! It's not overpriced, and doesn't take a lot. It's just thick enough to go on and stay on!
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
This foundation is really good for you if you have oily skin. It is a lightweight foundation. It is really easy to blend into the skin. It has a matte finish. It is easy to apply, i use my finger to put it on my face, then i take beauty sponge and blend it in. I would defiantly buy it again. I would say it is a full coverage foundation.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
I have never been so disappointed in a product in my life. It's very cakey & almost impossible to use. I even tried different ways applying it & it's def not for me. If you have a blemish & need it covered it looks 10x worse. Wouldn't buy it again & I def wouldn't recommend it to anyone I liked.

((If you have trouble with dry skin also don't buy this. It will worsen the problem))
Alicia Y.
I was wary of trying out this foundation at first since I had a poor experience with mousse foundations in the past (Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse). However, I had the option of getting a Rimmel product half off with the purchase of one. It does appear thick coming out of the tube, yet feels lightweight once blended into the skin. The trick here is to not use too much of it, or it will look caked on. Setting it with powder made it incredibly long lasting too.
Charley F.
This product is extremely versatile, affordable and comes in many shades. It provides a matte finish. I have mixed it with liquid foundations to help build the product and I've used it as a base before applying a liquid foundation. The product blends well with brushes, but blends best with a beauty blender. The only negative comment I could say about the product is that it typically does not stay perfectly the whole day even with setting spray. Overall this is a great drugstore makeup product that lasts a long time and is affordable.
Alana L.
Sheppard Afb, TX
As a result of receiving the wrong shade and still wanting to try out the product I just use it a concealer. I can say that as a concealer it does crease a lot but it gives a matte finish so I would have to set with much powder. Overall if I was to purchase the right shade I would give it a higher rating.
Sierra F.
I've been looking for a matte foundation that hides my large pores and my Oily skin. Do you think this is a good foundation for me?
Carley C.
Does this really mattify your face? I need a good foundation so bad
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Is this product good? How does it feel on skin? I have oily Tzone but dry flaky spots as well
M C.
I have not tried this brand...is it good for covering skin redness?
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Is this foundation cheap and good?