BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I like this foundation because it has great coverage, a little bit goes a long way, and it matches my skin perfectly. I've struggled in the past to find the right foundation cause I'm super oily and have trouble finding the right color, and this works. I put Maybeline fit me powder over it and I'm good to go.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent coverage and does have a matte finish. Does not last though. Within a few hours there was no foundation left on my nose, forehead and tops of my cheeks. I didn't even go outside in the heat. I can also feel it on my face, it's so heavy and uncomfortable. Glad it was only $5 though so not a total waste.
Karin L.
Karin L.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
The only reason this foundation gets 3 stars is become it doesn't come in any yellow undertones, they're all pinkish undertones. The formula is excellent, but too much work to color correct the foundation shade to make it work. :( Hope they come out with more shades for the more olive/warm tone makeup lovers!
Marlyn M.
Marlyn M.
El Paso, TX
This foundation has honestly been my go-to foundation for over 3 years! I have very dry skin and this foundation does NOT make me feel dry-er! It gives me medium to full coverage and even the medium coverage is treat for me! I top it off with a powder and its last all day on my skin and never clogs any pores.
Tia B.
Tia B.
Kansas City
Great product if you love matte, airbrushed skin. Walgreens was out of my shade so I purchased a few shades lighter and use it under my eyes as concealer and I am obsessed. I prefer matte skin over dewy skin so I love this product! One of the only "matte" drugstore products I've tried that is actually matte.
Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Prospect, KY
I really love this foundation! It offers good coverage and I like the matte finish since I have combo/oily skin. My only issue is that it can look cakey depending on how it is applied. You have to play around with different brushes/sponges to see what works best. Overall, a great drugstore foundation though!
Kyndal B.
Kyndal B.
Rocky Mount, VA
I absolutely love this foundation. I always have had some issues when it comes to acne or skin breakouts but this makeup I don't have to worry about that, my face stays some much clearer now it's amazing! It doesn't take much to cover what scars or redness you have. This product it's 100% worth the purchase
Alana L.
Alana L.
Sheppard AFB, TX
As a result of receiving the wrong shade and still wanting to try out the product I just use it a concealer. I can say that as a concealer it does crease a lot but it gives a matte finish so I would have to set with much powder. Overall if I was to purchase the right shade I would give it a higher rating.
Geraldine F.
Geraldine F.
I 've been using this Liquid Mousse for a couple of months and it's really good, my skin is not greasy adn the feel is so soft. You don't need to apply to much of the product it's easily apply with a brush, it stays mostly part of the day it's really great for a medium coverage mousse. You should try it.
Kiera R.
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is okay but it's a bit thick and mousse like, so a little goes a LONG way or your face may end up looking cakey. The color range isn't that great and it oxidizes a good amount darker after you've had it on just a bit. My complexion is very fair so this ended up looking a bit orange on me.
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
I've been looking for a matte foundation that hides my large pores and my Oily skin. Do you think this is a good foundation for me?
Carley C.
Carley C.
Does this really mattify your face? I need a good foundation so bad
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good? How does it feel on skin? I have oily Tzone but dry flaky spots as well
Mich C.
Mich C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried this brand...is it good for covering skin redness?
Aleyda S.
Aleyda S.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Is this foundation cheap and good?