8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Lex T.
Lex T.
This foundation is decent if you're looking for something cheap that's medium-full coverage. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart for under $5. I don't use this foundation on my whole face, I don't like how it looks over my t-zone area. I do however like this foundation on my cheeks to cover my redness. Works like a charm every time :-)
Katelyn k.
Katelyn k.
Melbourne, FL
I've never been a fan of matte foundations, but for the price (5 dollars at walmart) I figured I would give it a try. I'm not super impressed with this product. It works ok, but after a couple of hours of wearing, I felt like it was very cakey and dry. Overall, for the price it's a great product, but not super spectacular performance wise.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love how this product looks on my when I first apply it, but because I have combination/oily skin, it only lasts a couple of hours. Unless I know I won't be out very long, or if I have blotting papers, I usually don't wear this foundation. The mousse texture is great though, so if you don't have oily skin, I would recommend this product!
Alana B.
Alana B.
Willow spgs, MO
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It seems like it comes in a small tube but a little goes a long ways.If you put too much on you will definitely look like a cake-face. But if you use a smaller amount and blend it out well, you will look flawless and matte for hours! One of the great things about it is it only costs $6 at Walmart.
Anashelly A.
Anashelly A.
New London, CT
1. The price is affordable and it goes on natural 2. The product itself isn't great 3. It does tend to stay on throughout my day but does not cover blemishes 4. I'd think they're better Cover Up Foundations out there like the iTCosmetics Line. Can anyone tell me of an affordable Cover Up Foundation that actually covers up and won't smear?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love the product but make sure you choose the right color because if you don't it will look more off than usual do to its matte formula. It is very long lasting, I was out in the sun, cheering on a team in the field, and it didn't move at all or make me look oily. I would definitely buy this product again but I would get my right color.
Sam S.
Sam S.
lodi, OH
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this foundation; it works particularly well with the Stay Matte Primer. I have oily skin but my problem area is always my nose and chin which for some reason have dry patches all the time. I try to not put this foundation on my dry spots because it just makes it worse! Overall its a pretty good product and very inexpensive.
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I've always had a problem finding the right color foundation. Everything I've ever used other than Clinique has given me an orange ting, but this product I LOVE! Awesome coverage! It is a must try! I've almost always put my liquid foundation on with a brush, but with this I have found out for the best coverage apply with your fingers. 😊
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.