8 colors available

Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation went on so smooth and it was so easy to apply. It made my skin not to Matte but just enough. This was my first time trying this foundation as I've only tried 1 other one. I got 1 of the lightest shades and I don't remember the color but they have colors for all skin tones. I definitely recommend this to a friend!
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is very thick- it is definitely high coverage, but it leaves the face cakey looking. Because it is so thick, it does not absorb into the face but just sits on top like an extra layer. It makes my face very oily and worsens by breakouts. But, it offers great coverage and might work well for someone with dry skin.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Review for: Natural Beige 400
The Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation is my go too. I have combination skin and so there are parts of my face, mainly my T zone, that gets extremely oily. Not in the dewy, I look refreshed way, but in the I look like I just stepped out of the steam room sort of way. If you have combination, I would highly recommend this foundation.,
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
Boston, MA
I use this foundation every day, and it is the only foundation I've used that isn't too oily or too drying. You can apply it with a brush or a beauty blender, and make it light or heavy depending on how much you apply. It's also super inexpensive so I buy two colors and change up my ratio of each depending on the time of year.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love this foundation I have very pale skin and it works nicely I also have oily skin and this stays matte on me I use it with the primer for an even better looking finish! It lasts and I don't have to reapply throughout the day I would highly recommend especially to woman with oily skin you won't be disappointed!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful foundation if you have oily or combo skin...just remember to exfoliate your skin very well before using it, because it's not forgiving of dry areas. It's a nice affordable foundation that is available in several shades...the shade I used is 010 Light Porcelain, the lightest, and good for fair complexions.
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
Some days I like this foundation and some days I don't. I blend it with a brush and sometimes it just looks caked on so you have to make sure you put just the right amount on. By the end of the day it looks splotchy. Depending on the day... It'll make my face look great or it makes it look dry. I have mixed feelings about it
Christina G.
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I love this foundation! It's light and airy on my skin and helps control my oily skin. With other makeup, my skin consistently got oily throughout the day; with this foundation, it controls my oily skin. It's easy to apply and a little bit goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product to those with oily skin.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is my all time favorite drugstore foundation. It gives amazing coverage and it lasts so long!! I used it while on vacation in the hot Saint Simons Island weather and sticky humidity, and this foundation lasted even through it! I would certainly recommend it to anyone, especially if they have oily skin :) LOVE!
Jaime N.
Jaime N.
bullhead city , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think Rimmel foundations get the credit thru deserve. This is a great foundation a little goes a long way. The only downfall is that the coloring can be a little too warm (orange tones). But i mix two to get my shade. It's cheap in price but not in coverage. If I run out of high end foundation this is my go to.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.