The Top-Rated Foundations on Influenster
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,978 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This foundation is decent if you're looking for something cheap that's medium-full coverage. I usually pick it up at my local Walmart for under $5. I don't use this foundation on my whole face, I don't like how it looks over my t-zone area. I do however like this foundation on my cheeks to cover my redness. Works like a charm every time :-)
I've never been a fan of matte foundations, but for the price (5 dollars at walmart) I figured I would give it a try. I'm not super impressed with this product. It works ok, but after a couple of hours of wearing, I felt like it was very cakey and dry. Overall, for the price it's a great product, but not super spectacular performance wise.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love how this product looks on my when I first apply it, but because I have combination/oily skin, it only lasts a couple of hours. Unless I know I won't be out very long, or if I have blotting papers, I usually don't wear this foundation. The mousse texture is great though, so if you don't have oily skin, I would recommend this product!
Review for: 103 True Ivory
One of my favorite drugstore foundations! It seems like it comes in a small tube but a little goes a long ways.If you put too much on you will definitely look like a cake-face. But if you use a smaller amount and blend it out well, you will look flawless and matte for hours! One of the great things about it is it only costs $6 at Walmart.
1. The price is affordable and it goes on natural 2. The product itself isn't great 3. It does tend to stay on throughout my day but does not cover blemishes 4. I'd think they're better Cover Up Foundations out there like the iTCosmetics Line. Can anyone tell me of an affordable Cover Up Foundation that actually covers up and won't smear?
I love the product but make sure you choose the right color because if you don't it will look more off than usual do to its matte formula. It is very long lasting, I was out in the sun, cheering on a team in the field, and it didn't move at all or make me look oily. I would definitely buy this product again but I would get my right color.
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
I really like this foundation; it works particularly well with the Stay Matte Primer. I have oily skin but my problem area is always my nose and chin which for some reason have dry patches all the time. I try to not put this foundation on my dry spots because it just makes it worse! Overall its a pretty good product and very inexpensive.
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
I've always had a problem finding the right color foundation. Everything I've ever used other than Clinique has given me an orange ting, but this product I LOVE! Awesome coverage! It is a must try! I've almost always put my liquid foundation on with a brush, but with this I have found out for the best coverage apply with your fingers. 😊
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos