BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Haley D.
Haley D.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my everyday go-to for foundation! I have a combo skin type that leans more towards oily and this is great coverage for the price. This is one product where I don't have to worry about my oils bleeding through all the time.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation out do to some good reviews on it from beauty bloggers and I must say I dislike it it is way to thick and heavy does not look natural but like a face of makeup I would say pass on this one not worth the pennies.
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I live this foundation it is supper good for people that havetge coverage is great is good for dry &oily skin . The prise is supper good its last me all day .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation. It is such a full coverage but doesn't feel thick and gross. The only thing I don't like is that it does sink into my pores a little bit but when I use a primer beforehand, it stays out of my pores a lot longer.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Russellville, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I originally bought a shade much lighter than I would typically wear for Halloween and was surprised at how well it went on and how little it took to cover my whole face. I love matte products and plan on purchasing this in my actual shade for every day use. I gave the light shade I had to my sister and she loves it.
Peyton M.
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
This foundation drys out my skin it's really dry and it cakes the skin, I don't like it at all, my skin is really oily and you would think that it would keep it matte but no, the packaging is really basic, overall I'm not a fan.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Whitwell, TN
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My very FAVORITE drugstore full coverage foundation. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Glides on smoothly and jas a flawless finish.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation looked like the desert on my skin. So drying and not smooth at all. I have resorted to mixing this foundation in with my more dewy foundations for a natural finished look. I could never wear this foundation on its own.
Caitlin V.
Caitlin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the feeling of it on my skin. So soft and light!! Light enough to wear when it's hot! For the cost it is totally worth it
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this product in the Porcelain color for a few months. It had very good coverage and did leave a very matte finish. It also had good staying power and doesn't transfer all that much. I used in combo with the Matte Primer.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.