8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I love this foundation. It's probably the cheapest foundation you'll find at the drugstore. It stays matte through out the day and doesn't look cakey. Its easy to blend in and it leaves my skin looking flawless. Highly recommend!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this foundation out do to some good reviews on it from beauty bloggers and I must say I dislike it it is way to thick and heavy does not look natural but like a face of makeup I would say pass on this one not worth the pennies.
Berenice G.
Berenice G.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I live this foundation it is supper good for people that havetge coverage is great is good for dry &oily skin . The prise is supper good its last me all day .
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Baden, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation. It is such a full coverage but doesn't feel thick and gross. The only thing I don't like is that it does sink into my pores a little bit but when I use a primer beforehand, it stays out of my pores a lot longer.
Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Works fine but is kind of thick and they don't have enough color range. therefore, my foundation is too light on me but the next shade up is too dark. I may buy the next one up and mix it. it does get dry looking, but I do have to admit that I'm not the best with foundation. That is one of the things I have not yet mastered!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation looked like the desert on my skin. So drying and not smooth at all. I have resorted to mixing this foundation in with my more dewy foundations for a natural finished look. I could never wear this foundation on its own.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Chattanooga
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
My very FAVORITE drugstore full coverage foundation. Perfect for oily and acne prone skin. Glides on smoothly and jas a flawless finish.
Mallory D.
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used this product in the Porcelain color for a few months. It had very good coverage and did leave a very matte finish. It also had good staying power and doesn't transfer all that much. I used in combo with the Matte Primer.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Russellville, AR
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I originally bought a shade much lighter than I would typically wear for Halloween and was surprised at how well it went on and how little it took to cover my whole face. I love matte products and plan on purchasing this in my actual shade for every day use. I gave the light shade I had to my sister and she loves it.
mariah m.
mariah m.
Olean, NY
Rimmel London Stayy Matte Liquid Mousse has amazing coverage. It's great for covering up blemishes and such. It's not too thin or thick. My tube lasts a long time, and you don't need much to cover your whole face, but when you're using this make sure to keep your face moisturized to keep your coverage looking even.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.