BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Caitlin W.
Chillicothe, OH
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the drugstore brand of foundation I used to use, and for the price I was pleased. I love a matte finish to my foundation and this definitely gives you that, especially when used with Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. It had a medium coverage. The only downside to this foundation was that it didn't say on all day. But for days when you don't need a full face of makeup or long wearing makeup this is a great cheaper foundation!
Heather M.
This is a very good drugstore foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and blends into the skin nicely. I did not think I would like it as I have dry skin (I'm a little oily in my t zone) but with a moisturizer and primer it works really well. It lasts through an 8 hour work day. The only downside to this foundation is there isn't a great color selection. It is a great price though. I recommend this to people who ask for a foundation all the time.
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Seriously my favorite foundation. I use it when I go out for the night or a light cover during the day! It leaves a nice smooth finish and leaves it all one color. It blends amazingly and it works well with oily skin! It's easy to layer with blush or bronzer and makes you look AMAZING! And it's a great product throughout the whole year!
Anna G.
I have not tried many Rimmel products, and I usualy don't go for drug store foundation. But, this product is amazing! I love it so much! It has everything that I look for in a foundation and matches my skin perfectly. Weightless, easy to apply (even with your fingers), stays on allllll day, good coverage but not cakey. I will be purchasing this foundation from now on!
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Clarissa W.
Orland Park, IL
This is the only foundation I touch these days! I have combination skin but having always struggled with my skin it's wonderful to go out in this foundation and receive compliments on my skin. It helps that a little goes a long way, presumably because of the thickness. I've got my best friend converted to this product and now we both have been using less make-up (and doing less hiding our skin behind it). Would recommend!
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I'm not too big of an expert on foundations, creams, etc. for the face, but after using this product, I definitely feel that skin type really matters with this. My cousin didn't like this foundation and gave it to me after one use. I was super excited to try it and loved the way it made my face look after I put it on. After about an hour or so my face looked flaky and gross. Having combination skin left me with oily patches here and there, but giant patches of dryness on my cheeks and forehead. The upsides to this are the price, coverage, and the fact that you don't need to use a lot to get the job done.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
I was a little hesitant to use this product at first because my skin is more on the dry side and everything I've seen has said it's great for oily skin. I got it in a VoxBox and ended up falling in love. It really does make your skin look matte. I find that since my skin is already more dry to begin with, I have to prep my face with more moisturizer beforehand just so I don't completely dry out my skin, but the color is great, a little bit goes a long way, and it stays put all day. I highly recommend this product, especially for people with oily skin, I can only imagine the wonders it does for them!
Natalia G.
I got this foundation in my UniVoxBox. Medium to full coverage, a little goes a LONG WAY so don't squeeze out too much product at a time. I used it with face primer and it held up pretty well. The color matched my skin PERFECTLY and I really love how light weight it is. Once its on, it barely feels like I have makeup on. The price is better than what I usually pay for foundation (I usually pay around $40) and this is an amazing alternative.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.