4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I really really loved the finish and coverage with this foundation. unfortunately, with my combination skin, it caked up on my dry spots. so, that was pretty disappointing. If my skin didn't suck, I'd probably use this product religiously.
I absolutely LOVE this foundation. I have really oily skin and this foundation is so thick and creamy it keeps me matte for hours. It can become a bit heavy and cakey and I would not recommend applying it with a beauty blender but it is great for weddings or events you know can get a little sweaty or will be lasting all evening.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I gave this product a 5 star, I've only used it once, but I can say I love it, it definitely Leaves your face looking smooth and matte, it gave me complete coverage. Before i used it I was breaking out with pimples on my chin and when I applied it to my face it completely covered any pimples I had and blemishes I had on my chin
Review for: 100 Ivory, 091 Light Ivory
I've had a good experience with this foundation. The mousse is a thick formula and can given medium to heavy coverage. It's easy to blend out with a makeup brush. However, it must be set with powder or else will easily wipe off. I have oily skin and this easily cakes if you add too much powder. It's a bit of a battle but a good fuller coverage foundation for dry weather.
Its an ok foundation. It doesn't go on smooth unless you use your fingers. Great with the primer on the same line as it though.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is my everyday go-to for foundation! I have a combo skin type that leans more towards oily and this is great coverage for the price. This is one product where I don't have to worry about my oils bleeding through all the time.
I love this foundation. It's probably the cheapest foundation you'll find at the drugstore. It stays matte through out the day and doesn't look cakey. Its easy to blend in and it leaves my skin looking flawless. Highly recommend!
Review for: 203 True Beige
I love this foundation. It is such a full coverage but doesn't feel thick and gross. The only thing I don't like is that it does sink into my pores a little bit but when I use a primer beforehand, it stays out of my pores a lot longer.
I tried this foundation out do to some good reviews on it from beauty bloggers and I must say I dislike it it is way to thick and heavy does not look natural but like a face of makeup I would say pass on this one not worth the pennies.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
I live this foundation it is supper good for people that havetge coverage is great is good for dry &oily skin . The prise is supper good its last me all day .
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos