BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Sariah S.
Polk City, IA
This is the closest thing I've been able to find to it's asian counterparts and has become my everyday foundation. I love that even though it is a mousse it doesn't feel like a ton of makeup on your face. If not applied properly can look cakey though.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
Im not a foundation girl, but i have to say that i really like this foundation, i have oily skin and this maintain my skin matte for 4 hours exactly, i love this, is not miracle but really works for me, also if doesn't feel heavy, happy for bought it.
Sophia H.
Renton, Wa
I actually received this product in one of my voxbox. The cover of this foundation, I would I have to say is medium to light coverage. It kind of dries out my skin but I would definitely recommend this foundation for a quick on the go make up. It fits any make up bag perfectly since it's small.
Elizabeth C.
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This is my go to full coverage foundation. If I have something important to go to I reach for this for a flawless look. You just have to be aware to not make the application too cakey. It can be difficult to pair with other creams because of the thickness.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
It felt a little heavy on my skin and made me break out a little bit around my chin. The color I received was also a little lighter than what I'm used to but this product could be best suited for the colder months when my skin is drier and less oily.
Cheryl H.
This is an amazing foundation it gives my skin is smooth flawless finish and it's never oily or greasy. A little bit goes a long way so one tube can last me quite a while and it's very affordable. I have already recommended it to both of my sisters
Aimee M.
I love this foundation. I got it in a Vox Box to try and it is PERFECT. I enjoy a full coverage foundation so I really love this. If you like a lighter coverage foundation, it may not be for you. I also like that I can apply it with my fingers, a sponge, or a stipple brush. And it gives the perfect base for all of my contouring needs! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
Ashley O.
Anderson, SC
My skin is very oily and this is a great foundation for similar skin types. it is very matte and stayed that way through the day. it also is full coverage. it can look cakey if you don't apply it right for me it looked better with a beauty blender than with a brush. but other than that I love it.
Kelly R.
Saginaw, MI
I received this product in my UniVoxBox. I'm used to more liquid-y foundations, so this one made me a little hesitant. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well this one blended. It has just the right amount of coverage and my face is extremely soft. It's extremely matte, just as described!
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
It goes well with my skin! It covers my blemishes and feels like my face is clear. I love it and its not heavy at all. It does a lot of coverage which is why I love it. I have oily skin and its great for me but I believe it goes well with all types of skin type. I will buy this product again! :)
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.