BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• I've been on the search for a affordable and good foundation for...2 Answers
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is the best one I have found so far. I love the coverage I get with it and it really does match my skin tone. The only downside is everyday I use it I have to exfoliate right before I use other wise it looks horrible and scaly
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Farmington, MO
Overall, this foundation is OKAY. I felt that for the price at Walmart ($7) it had decent coverage. It was streaky with a sigma foundation brush. But blended a bit easier with a beauty blender. It didn't FEEL cakey, but it looked it. If you have dry/flaky skin, I don't recommend. If you have supple skin, a beauty sponge should do the trick. I use this in dire emergencies and it does the job.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have fallen in love ! I find it looks best when applied with a beauty blender. Very thick and full coverage but an amazing formula. Beware that it can cake up really fast if not blended good. Just be sure to blend it out nice. Lasts me a full day doesn't separate which is wonderful! You will love this if you're looking for full coverage.
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Such a good foundation! It covers well. It can be a bit dry, so as usual, it's best to apply with a damp brush or sponge. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I'm almost done with mine, and I have to be squeezing what's left like a toothpaste tube. Other than that, pretty good!
Ruzina A.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation stays matte or the first hour then started to make my face feel like a puddle of oil the rest of the day. I tried blotting paper and the oil came off, but the puddle feeling didn't go away. I stopped using it after a week.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible just terrible! Formulation is so thick and dry. The colors range is so poor and at the end of the day this melted off my face. It feels cheap and lack quality, however, if you're looking for something cheap this will do the job.
Lizeth R.
Lizeth R.
Laredo, TX
It has a pretty good matte coverage for about 4-5 hours. The only problem with this is that there is not many colors to choose from. The one that I got was waaaay to light for me. Other than that, pretty good foundation for a good price.
Anahi R.
Anahi R.
Denton, TX
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Omggggg I love this matte all day wear foundation!!! Even though it's a mousse it does not smear when water is around. Its definitely 24 hour wear so light but with full coverage! It looks so naturally this has to be my all time favorite inexpensive foundation!
Johnnielynn R.
Johnnielynn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Rimmel London make up. This foundation is greatly priced and has excellent coverage. The only thing I didn't like is that it is thick, and kind of cakes on. However I have adapted and I use it in very small amounts as a concealer.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Batesville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for the cost. Almost a whipped texture. Nice shade range. Best for combo/oily skin. Always moisturize before hand.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.