BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Valerie B.
One of my absolute favorite foundations! It is very high coverage and it really does keep you matte all day!! This covers all imperfections. It is very easy to blend and it lasts all day it does not come out splotchy and your skin still looks like skin
Megan S.
Review for: Natural Beige 400 more...
The coverage on this foundation is really good, without being too heavy, and the price is great for what you get, but they just don't have colors that match people on the lighter end of the spectrum. I'm really pale, and I couldn't find a shade to match me
Amanda Q.
Louisville, KY
Out of all the other foundations I have tried, this one is the best! It applies so well and gives me a flawless look that I have not been able to achieve with other foundations. This product also lasts throughout the day which is very helpful. It hides any blemishes or redness that I have which is a huge thing for me. Everything about this product is amazing!!
Yadira C.
Berwyn, IL
I got the stay matte liquid foundation today in my #univoxbox and have to say that a little goes a long way, blends so smooth and easy and it turns matte and stays that way... going to become my must have foundation!!!
Elsa C.
Rochester, MN
I really was impressed with this foundation. I got it for free in a VoxBox a while ago, and ever since, it's my go-to liquid foundation. I was able to find the right foundation for my skin tone, and it really helped with oily skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Julia H.
Oak Hills, CA
I love this product! It works wonders on my oily skin. Of course I am not matte all day, but honestly (without blotting or reapplying all day long) who is? I love it because it gives me good coverage and feels wonderful. I only wish they had more shades.
Erin B.
University Park, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
This foundation has the consistency of a concealer. Its defiantly full coverage and leaves your skin shine free. I would recommend getting it in the season you feel you need more coverage, for me that's winter. Although its a small package, a little does go along way so you do get your moneys worth!
Litzary V.
Mission, TX
It's cakie and sinks into pores making them loom huge also it didn't stay matte for long after using it the first time it was matte in the morning by the after noon my face was shiny my boyfriend even asked me why was I sweating, I didn't like it at all.
Darien F.
I use this foundation in the lightest shade, 10 Light Porcelain, and it works fine but could be a lot better. It's so thick and applies easily but after a few hours it feels like an oil mask. I use it rarely when I'm feeling lazy, and it does the job.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I was surprised at how much coverage this product actually has. By far one of the best when it comes to FULL coverage. A little goes a lonnnng way! However it was incredibly thick and hard to get all over the face. It can make you look cakey if you don't apply it the right way. It's great for oily or combination skin. I don't recommend it if you have dry skin.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.