BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Eva H.
Staten Island, NY
I really am unsure how to wear this but I need to review the product. It looks decent for a less expensive make up brand
Amy R.
Sparta, NJ
It is so nice and smooth. It goes on light and stays on. It feels like I don't have any makeup on at all.
Michelle C.

I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster. First I want to say thank you for letting me try this product out.

When I was asked to take a survey for this VoxBox because there was a foundation in it...I was like "nooooo" because I can never find a good match for my skin color in drugstores #asianproblems. However, I was pleasantly surprised that the one I was got (103 true ivory) matched my skin really well! It is not as hydrating as BB creams; when I first applied it, my skin looked flawless but after a while I could see my skin drying up. However, I don't think this is the foundation's fault (I didn't use primer/lotion etc).
Lucy N.
Homestead, FL
I always went for the more expensive products but this one proved me wrong this is great.It went on smooth made my face look vibrant and no greasiness. I love this and I will keep using this liquid moose foundation. It is the best that I have tried.
Maria J.
I would like to try this bb cream. it claims to be matte. and control shine all day. I'm anxious to try it on my skin.
Michaela D.
Can't wait to try this product! I'm sure it will be an awesome one since it's from Rimmel London! :)
Samantha G.
Randolph, NJ
This product i thought would give me more coverage. The color was good and it make my skin feel great.
Ally B.
Herndon, VA
I had tried the Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation one time before I got it in my Uni Vox Box yesterday from Influenster and I absolutely love it! The best part about it is that a little bit goes a long way! It's used best with your fingers rather than any brushes or beauty blenders. It has a very full coverage and stays matte throughout the day!
Morgan S.
Cross Lanes, WV
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Emily B.
Ashland, MA
I recently received this product in my unibox and was happily surprised when I used it. it applied easy, matched my skin color perfectly, stayed on all day long, and I didn't need to use a lot to get good coverage. definitely the best foundation I've ever tried!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.