4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,156 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 400 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I did not like the mascara at all it was too cakey for my liking, I have oily skin and it did not keep me Matte. Not even for the first three hour. I would not recommend this foundation
The product was very thick. I had to use a damp sponge and apply it little by little for it to work for me. I also found that it applied better if I had a moisturizer on. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with dry skin, as it would be more cakey. If applied well this product works fine.
I did not like this foundation at all! I have oily skin and this did not keep me matte at akl! I feel like my skin was more oily when I used this product. The foundation is very thick and leaves your skin looking very cakey and patchy.
This product works amazing for me. I have combo skin, and it matifys my skin immediately. I don't have to apply powder, but I still do to ensure it stays on all day. I recommend this to people that have combo skin, or normal to dry. This isn't a good product for oily skin [like my sister] because it doesn't help to 'absorb' the oil, but just makes you look oiler.
Not very many shades of this makeup. it does feel very smooth on the skin. however i feel like it goes on very thick
I have found that this product is way to thick for my liking. I have dry skin and I find that in my dry spots, it tends to just collect in that dry spot. So, then I have dark dry spots on my face. I would not recommend this foundation if you have dry skin.
I love this foundation for my oily skin! It is definitely in my favorites pile. WARNING; do not use if you have dry skin or it will be very patchy! It lasts all day for me and I do not need to use a oil blotting paper. I only wish that there was a better color selection because when I tan I just can't seem to find the right shade without having to mix colors together.
Ive been using this for a while now. i have oily skin & had difficulties finding makeup that didn't melt off throughout the day. only disclaimer is that if too much is applied it could leave your skin looking dry, due to the matte texture of it
I love this foundation,it give you a complete coverage and last the whole day,giving you a natural look.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I really like the coverage of this. I don't need to use much to get my day coverage. However, if I have a night out, I use a bit more for great lasting coverage!
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos