8 colors available

Gissele G.
Gissele G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I honestly did not like this product. The texture was very thick. The fact that this product only comes in 3 shades doesn't help. Its either too dark or too light for me. And it feels very heavy on the skin even though it has light coverage. Although it did slightly cover up mu under eye circles it just didn't give me the coverage i would have liked.
chrissy b.
chrissy b.
California, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product is a must have. I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles and it works great. It has a lot of coverage without being tacky or clumpy. It is very smooth and you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. If you need to cover up any acne scars or blemishes this is also a good product, just dab a small amount and blend.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Brandenburg, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I use this in the ivory shade. A little goes a long way. The first time I used it, I used too much and it looked masky. With a lighter touch, however, it went on fine. It gives good coverage and a true matte finish that lasts well on my oily skin.
lauren r.
lauren r.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundations is a medium-full coverage and works great for combination skin. the cons of it are, feeling too thick and sticky on the face. it also tends to cake up a lot. if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it will look extremely cakey! what I found was, if you mix it with a bb cream you will get good coverage but it won't be as thick plus your getting the benefits of the bb cream!
katherine g.
katherine g.
Jamestown , KY
Due to cost I stopped using my Estée Lauder double wear foundation and switch it this. At first I was very happy with it until the temp out side got to the absolute pits of hell, my skin then became very oily very quickly. Along with the oil the staying power became very minimal and it no longer worked for my needs, needless to say I'm back to using my high end brand, point being you get what you pay for!
Ruzina A.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation stays matte or the first hour then started to make my face feel like a puddle of oil the rest of the day. I tried blotting paper and the oil came off, but the puddle feeling didn't go away. I stopped using it after a week.
Haley O.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have fallen in love ! I find it looks best when applied with a beauty blender. Very thick and full coverage but an amazing formula. Beware that it can cake up really fast if not blended good. Just be sure to blend it out nice. Lasts me a full day doesn't separate which is wonderful! You will love this if you're looking for full coverage.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Farmington, MO
Overall, this foundation is OKAY. I felt that for the price at Walmart ($7) it had decent coverage. It was streaky with a sigma foundation brush. But blended a bit easier with a beauty blender. It didn't FEEL cakey, but it looked it. If you have dry/flaky skin, I don't recommend. If you have supple skin, a beauty sponge should do the trick. I use this in dire emergencies and it does the job.
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Such a good foundation! It covers well. It can be a bit dry, so as usual, it's best to apply with a damp brush or sponge. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. I'm almost done with mine, and I have to be squeezing what's left like a toothpaste tube. Other than that, pretty good!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible just terrible! Formulation is so thick and dry. The colors range is so poor and at the end of the day this melted off my face. It feels cheap and lack quality, however, if you're looking for something cheap this will do the job.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.