BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a foundation girl, but i have to say that i really like this foundation, i have oily skin and this maintain my skin matte for 4 hours exactly, i love this, is not miracle but really works for me, also if doesn't feel heavy, happy for bought it.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Owosso, MI
I love this foundation. It has such amazing coverage, it's pretty lightweight, it's extremely affordable, and it's lasts a pretty long time. I have it on in the picture attached. Keep in mind I do have acne but you can't see any redness. 💞💖
chrissy b.
chrissy b.
California, MD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This product is a must have. I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles and it works great. It has a lot of coverage without being tacky or clumpy. It is very smooth and you only need to use a small amount so it lasts a long time. If you need to cover up any acne scars or blemishes this is also a good product, just dab a small amount and blend.
Malea B.
Malea B.
Chesapeake, VA
This was a great foundation for my skin. It covered everything really nice. The only thing I have to say is it is a little difficult to put on because it is a mouse foundation but other than that I liked it. Definitely my favorite product of 2015!
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Oswego, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a cover up as well as my light shade for contouring. The consistancy is nice and thick so a little goes a long way and it covers red marks perfectly.
Liliana G.
Liliana G.
Lancaster, CA
I love this foundation at times but there's day when I wear it i hate it . It's really thick makes your face feel uncomfortable and itchy . It has great coverage . The packaging is amazing I love tubes . The shade selection is okay needs more medium tones . The price is amazing 5 bucks .
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
I like this foundation but on an older face you have to mix it with a little lotion or night cream. If not, it tends to be full coverage but with a drying effect.
Gissele G.
Gissele G.
Corona, CA
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I honestly did not like this product. The texture was very thick. The fact that this product only comes in 3 shades doesn't help. Its either too dark or too light for me. And it feels very heavy on the skin even though it has light coverage. Although it did slightly cover up mu under eye circles it just didn't give me the coverage i would have liked.
lauren r.
lauren r.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: 203 True Beige
This foundations is a medium-full coverage and works great for combination skin. the cons of it are, feeling too thick and sticky on the face. it also tends to cake up a lot. if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it will look extremely cakey! what I found was, if you mix it with a bb cream you will get good coverage but it won't be as thick plus your getting the benefits of the bb cream!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Brandenburg, KY
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I use this in the ivory shade. A little goes a long way. The first time I used it, I used too much and it looked masky. With a lighter touch, however, it went on fine. It gives good coverage and a true matte finish that lasts well on my oily skin.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.