4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,048 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
I have oily skin and choose not to use liquid Foundation for the most part. However I tried this and loved it! Goes on smooth and stays on skin without looking caked on after a long day. This is great to me specially on these hot summer days.
Absolutely one of my favorite foundations! I love the matte effect it definitely tones down my oily skin. It makes me look flawless!
I absolutely love this foundation!! It cost less than $5 and complete coverage and I have a lot of acne and dry spots .
My skin is very oily and this is a great foundation for similar skin types. it is very matte and stayed that way through the day. it also is full coverage. it can look cakey if you don't apply it right for me it looked better with a beauty blender than with a brush. but other than that I love it.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Personally I don't like this foundation. It's really cakey and oily. After a few hours I also noticed it completely oxidized
Great foundation,lasts all day and blends so well with beauty blender. Its waterproof too when i swin my makeup look so flawless ☺
Amazing foundation for the price! I love the texture and color and it gives pretty decent coverage. It's definitely a steal for $4
This is an amazing foundation it gives my skin is smooth flawless finish and it's never oily or greasy. A little bit goes a long way so one tube can last me quite a while and it's very affordable. I have already recommended it to both of my sisters
Im not a foundation girl, but i have to say that i really like this foundation, i have oily skin and this maintain my skin matte for 4 hours exactly, i love this, is not miracle but really works for me, also if doesn't feel heavy, happy for bought it.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos