BY RIMMEL LONDON #80 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Abby G.
Boca Raton, FL
I was really excited to get this foundation because I heard some good reviews about it on yt, and this was my first whipped foundation. NOT GOOD AT ALL. First and foremost, I have normal/dry skin and read that whipped foundation doesn't really work well with this type, but I did try putting this foundation on multiple different ways and IT STILL DIDN'T LOOK GOOD. I tried primer/no primer, moisturizer/no moisturizer, finger application, brushes, beauty blender, you name it I tried it because I really wanted to love this foundation. Immediately after applying, you can see that it doesn't "blend flawlessly" and already beginning to oxidize. It lasts about 3-5 hours, already looking pretty bad during those few hours, and by the 8 hour mark, there's redness and the makeup has clearly worn off throughout the day on my entire face. I really wanted to love this foundation because it is so lightweight and smooths my entire face.
Caitlyn H.
For the price, this foundation is fantastic. I've been struggling to find a foundation from the drugstore that wasn't too matte or too oily (I can't bring myself to pay high end prices for foundation yet. Naturally, my skin is pretty perfect except for redness, so I don't technically NEED foundation. Hence, searching for the perfect cheap drugstore foundation. This works perfectly for what I need/want, which is the perfect base to contour and highlight on.
Jessica S.
New rochelle, NY
I received this product in my univoxbox and found that it was different than the one I'm currently using. i found that this foundation stayed on the entire day which rarely happens! i end up re-applying later in the day. but this product wasn't bad on me and it did match my color closely. the thing is that you shouldnt use a lot of product or you'll look washed out. when i used it, i felt like i had nothing on my face! i like the mousse texture as well.
Anna S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Let me just say that I really love matte foundations! It is a great product, definitely stays matte all day and my T-zone doesn't get oily like it used to when I am using this foundation. It's medium coverage for me, but the foundation isn't very moisturizing. I saw dry patches on my cheeks, but everywhere else was perfect. Coverage is great, but it doesn't last all day.
Ashley M.
Beaverton, OR
I received a complimentary tube of this foundation in the Stay Matte Voxbox and loved testing it out. It's heavier than the BB cream I wear day to day, but I wore it for other occasions like a night out, and couldn't have been happier with it. I even liked it so much, I wore it as a bridesmaid in my friends' wedding! It's lightweight but long lasting, it didn't make my skin oily or cause me to breakout (other foundations have). The color was perfect, and I love that it doesn't have parabens or other harmful ingredients. It's not exactly "natural" or organic, but it's also not full of toxic chemicals. A+!
Ingrid D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I received this in my UniVoxBox and I got the darkest shade possible which was Sand and I will be honest that is in no way shape or form dark. I am African American so of course I have very deep dark skin and I couldn't even wear this product because of the shade. Which was heartbreaking for me because i tried it on my hand and it felt so smooth and easy to apply. Just wish they had more shades when they extend their color range it will be an instant A
Valia J.
Petersburg, VA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is an excellent makeup. I already use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, and the Mousse is similar in appearance when applied, except instead of it being a powder it's a liquid. I've found that Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation pairs very well with the Stay Matte Powder. Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation is the Perfect Matte for any Rimmel London makeup fan such as myself. Did I mention I already use the Rimmel London mascara as well?
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I picked up a sample of this from Walgreens and for a inexpensive product this seems to work fairly well, even though I was apprehensive to use a drugstore foundation cause of my sensitive skin I did and it really is not bad at all. My advise when applying this product is to only use a small amount cause you don't want to end up looking as though you have a mask on your face!! Anytime I don't feel in the mood to airbrush I think this is a fast way to get some nice coverage at a good cost, so yes I would use this again!!
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
This isn't my go to foundation, but I continue buying it to leave in my makeup bag for weekend trips, etc. It is pretty cakey, but I found mixing with a moisturizer / applying with a wet beauty sponge it goes on better. It really does keep me matte and I'm one oily girl. You can't beat the price either! Darker shades can be used for a quick contour and lighter can be used for highlight. It can even be used for a quick conceal of a pesky blemish!
Taylor G.
Kingsland, GA
I'm not a big fan of matte foundations, but with my makeup routine I make it work to end up with a dewy finish. The coverage is great, even better than the Tarte 12 hour foundation. This applied way smoothr than my tarte one. The price is very affordable, and it even lasted all day after i wen jet skiing while on my cruise in the bahamas! I've bought two of them and received one from influenster. Also they have shades for even the palest people!
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.