4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and love matte makeup. this is full coverage and so light weight. It is a perfect dupe for kat von d tattoo lock it foundation but this is around $8 where that one is over $30, also this one glides smoothr and feels soft and light.
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Loved the application because didn't need a lot. But if you used to much then you were an oil slick. If I would aced entry rub my nose the product would come off and I would look like I missed my face. Would not recommend this product for anyone with super oily skin.
Love using this foundation during the summer, when it's humid. It's full coverage and feels nice on my skin, although sometimes it can appear cakey. I don't recommend it for anyone who has dry skin problems, as it tends to accentuate dry areas.
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
I was excited to try this because so many people rave about it, but it just did not work for me. No matter what I did, no matter how I applied it, it looked so cakey. I didn't like the finish, it felt kind of slick and silicone-y and definitely didn't keep me matte.
It's an oil free formula , super matte finish it gives some coverage but not a full coverage it never look natural ,it feels so heavy
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have super oily skin to begin with and I thought to try this foundation and it was okay.. Great texture nice and moussey definitely a a medium to full coverage foundation but after a few hours of wear my oil just shone right through, even with the stay matte primer & other primers. I really wanted to love it because of its price but it just didn't cut it. Plus color range is minimal not many shades have enough yellow tones too it, nor does this collection have colors suitable for darker skin
I really didn't like this foundation. It made me feel greasy and just.. not good. I am used to thick foundations, but this one really didn't do it for me. My skin changes quite a lot though during winter so i might have to give it another try in a few weeks.
I love love love! This helps your face stay looking fresh and not oily all day. It is very thick though so a little goes a long way. Mine has lasted forever. I pair it with the stay matte powder too and I'm never shiny during the day anymore.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos