8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
3.89 / 5 based on 4,219 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 402 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
This has become my go to, everyday foundation. I have extremely oily skin and I find that this foundation really does "stay matte" for most of the day. You have to be careful as using too much feels heavy and can give a cakey appearance. You only need a little product to get a full coverage with this foundation. The low price is also a huge plus. I love Rimmel!
This is an alright product, I usually throw it on when I am in a hurry or if I just need a little coverage to go out for a bit. It does not stay on and my redness and oil will come through but I use it instead of BB creams because it does control my oil enough
I am a foundation snob! I am super picky and I have tried A LOT of them! This is actually the first drug store foundation I have ever tried and I can't believe it but I really love it so far! I have oily skin so I love to have a matte look and its lasted me the entire day and I didn't use a primer ( I did use a finishing spray) I am very happy that influenster sent me this product and I will most likely buy it when I run out!
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I had been searching for a full coverage matte foundation that wouldn't fade in two hours and I've found it! Slight warning - I have noticed that my skin will dry out a bit if I don't moisturize every day. Other than that, you can't beat this foundation, especially at this price!
I've seen a lot of good reviews about this product so I decided to try it out and even get my best friend just foundation. The coverage is really awesome and it really make sure face mat. I love the coverage I just wish there were more colors to choose from.
This product works very well. It needs to be partnered with the concealer. I have a fair tone and combination skin and it gives me a natural look. I don't have to reapply it every hour. It works very well better then the alternatives and I would buy it again.
This is my favorite foundation, i love the consistency and the coverage is just right for me, i am very oily and i am acne prone, but this has pretty good staying power, especially for a product that is 4.99. will continue to repurchase and recommend. A+++++++
Very nice texture, but the shade selection is TERRIBLE! I have very pale skin, but the lightest shade is so pink that I couldn't even test it over a full day because there was no way I was going to be seen in public looking like Miss Piggy. Seriously. It is THAT pink. The next shade is less pink, but way too dark for my pale, neutral skin. I am very disappointed.
Starting off, I am extremely pale with pretty clear skin (with the occasional zit here and there) and personally I love this foundation. It is medium to full coverage, and because it's matte makes my skin look super soft and not oily. Also, the price is great!
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I find that this foundation is very hard to blend, and gets a bit cakey on me throughout the day. Although that may just be my skin type, I have combo skin. I feel like this would be good though for very oily skin. It's not my favorite but I can make it work.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos