BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Kailey C.
I switch between this foundation and a few other ones I use. I would definitely recommend it if you like a mousse foundation. However, if you don't like the feeling of heavy makeup or you don't like the look of actually having makeup on then this probably isn't for you. It is also very important with this foundation to match your skin color really well because if you don't I find that it shows that much more with this type of foundation.
Shannon M.
South Easton, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and was less than impressed. Through the weather improving and spending more time outside my skin is significantly darker than when I filled out the form leaving the foundation way too light for my skin. Not their fault, mine. What really bothered me was how dry and cake-like the foundation was. I felt like I was trying to rub a thick frosting on my face except it wasn't exactly spreading evenly. I wouldn't suggest it.
Samantha G.
Fallbrook, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite, holy grail, always repurchase and recommend foundations! It has an amazing full coverage but doesn't feel heavy or cakey. The formula is super creamy and glides on like a dream. I love the matte texture, and lasts all day without sliding off your face. I have oily skin and this does a great job of keeping the shine in check. (I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder and holy it's a knockout with this foundation) You also don't need a whole lot to cover your entire face. I use a little over a pea sized amount and it covered everyyyything. It's an amazing foundation and for the price you can't beat it!
Kaitlyn M.
Rome, NY
I got the Foundation from my influenster uniVoxBox and i have tried many different kinds of foundation so i was skeptical at first but the coverage is wonderful! it makes my face look flawless and lasts all day long. at first it goes on a bit thick and seems like it will clog all your pores but for me it hasn't caused any breakouts and my skin no longer looks oily. the only con i would say is taht it feels like I'm applying a mud mask because it is so thick and heavy.
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
If you have a clear complexion, the lightweight aspect of this product should not pose a problem. However, if like me you have dark spots, acne scars, and breakouts then this product is far too lightweight to provide comfortable coverage. I do like that it controls shine, and maybe I should try layering it over my liquid foundation, but I can't wear this alone and feel covered. I wear makeup to cover and enhance, but this just sits on my skin without really doing much,
Maggie D.
I cannot rave enough about this foundation! It's very light compared to other liquid foundations I've tried, but it gives great coverage, even without using concealer! I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry skin, because it will make it extremely noticeable, and it does tend to get shiny if you have oily skin. The tube seems fairly small, but it has lasted me a few months because all you need is a small amount. I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Nikki A.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received the stay matte foundation in the univox box. I have combination skin so i wasn't sure how well this product would work for me. I gave it a try and I am so glad I did, it is an amazing product. It has decent coverage and worked well at keeping the matte look. The texture is silky and feels great going on. It blends well into the skin also, plus a little goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this when I run out.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I was afraid to use this foundation because it's matte and I have dry skin but honestly it looks great and works with my skin type! You all must buy these product especially because it's inexpensive.1
Dalaney A.
This is my all time favorite foundation! I've tried two different shades but Light Ivory is my favorite paired with the Stay Matte powder in 'Sandstorm'.. It works very nicely with my skin-type ( oily/combo) I do not recommend using a under-eye concealer because it can get cakey, but I have had no trouble with doing a couple thin layers of the foundation and it gives my skin a very airbrushed effect ( without the mess! ) I definitely recommend this foundation!
Hannah  S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
To be honest, I was not impressed with this foundation at all. I have combination skin and finding a decent matte foundation is rough for me. This was not an exception. Wearing this foundation dried me out so bad, I had crackly bits of skin on my forehead and chin that were not pleasant or appealing at all. (Though there was a lot of peeling. Heh. Puns.) The formula, however, seemed decent enough that I passed it on to my mother who usually reaches for a powder foundation and wow. Seriously. I have never seen a foundation look so good on her. It's incredibly even and blends out well even with just her fingertips. It's become her go-to foundation and replaced her Revlon PhotoReady Powder. Good job, Rimmel. Good job.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.