8 colors available

McKenzie W.
McKenzie W.
Staunton
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
Tori V.
Tori V.
Wamego, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I fell asleep with it on and overslept the next morning. All I had to do was rub a bit more on my blemishes and I was out the door. Pretty thick but blends nicely and sits well on oily skin. I 100% recommend this!
alayna c.
alayna c.
statesville
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I like this product it leaves you face nice and matte, I don't think this would be good for dry skin. It is lightweight and build able
Shannon  W.
Shannon W.
Lancaster, PA
This foundation is everything you could hope for in an inexpensive little tube. It covers well and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done, plus it's lightweight and feels like you're not wearing it at all! One of my go-to beauty products!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
I love this stuff! I buy it when I can, applies smoothly, rich , creamy texture. Cover very well. Easily obtained at your local Walmart. Reasonable pricing. I use this a lot on my face. All day coverage, no need to reapply.
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is thick. It doesn't blend well. It's darker than displayed. It's disappointing to say the least. I do not recommend.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Pleasant View, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this foundation. It covers really well and I stay matte pretty much all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either!
kristi w.
kristi w.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and love matte makeup. this is full coverage and so light weight. It is a perfect dupe for kat von d tattoo lock it foundation but this is around $8 where that one is over $30, also this one glides smoothr and feels soft and light.
Leilani A.
Leilani A.
Chino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not happy with this product left my face super cakey settled all my fine lines and patches wasn't happy with the finished look.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Odessa
Review for: 203 True Beige
I don't like the color range and it was hard to work with it doesn't keep me mate and i also think it doesn't provide enough coverage
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.