BY RIMMEL LONDON #96 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Halle T.
Memphis, TN
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. Some what helps oil but mainly just feels great and is super cheap.
Jessica P.
Gatlinburg , Tn
This foundation meets and exceeds all expectations.

I am EXTREMELY fair so I struggle to find foundation that matches my skin tone. This is the perfect color, and the application leaves my skin looking FLAWLESS.

It evens out skin tone (so no blotchies), it covers blemishes without being flaky or obvious, it LASTS all day! (no rubbing off when i or my children touch my face, which is a constant). It has an exceptional coverage, it covers like heavy duty pro stuff, but feels LIGHT and airy and soft. No shiny greasy face, no dry flakies (so it's good for summer AND winter)
C L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite. it gives a great matte finish and does not give me acne. I have combination oily skin and I highly recommend this product.
Rita M.
Biloxi, MS
I love this foundation because of the matte finish. It's also inexpensive and a little goes a long way. A very good buy.
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really oily skin and this didn't make anything worse but didn't make anything better either. I still preffer to use more high-end cosmetics when it comes to foundation but its and ok cheaper alternative.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation, it has great coverage for me. The only thing is, it kind of shows my pores but I think that's with any Matte foundation or powder.
Alyssa G.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally need something a bit more heavy, it seemed to not build up but "gunk" up if i tried to. F.
Abigail B.
Westmont, Il
I received this product complimentary in the UniVoxBox, and let me tell you. AMAZING. I've actually never used Rimmel foundation before, and usually use only MAC or Benefit but I will definitely be buying this from now on. It feels amazing on my skin, it's lightweight with the perfect amount of coverage, and gives a super natural, flawless finish. Totally recommend.
Nicole N.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever used! It is creamy and whipped, and has fuller coverage. It is comparable to some higher end foundations I have used.
Tia R.
Brookings, SD
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This foundation is a little too thick of a consistency and doesn't blend well for me, but works well as a concealer for it has very good coverage.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.