BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?26 Answers
  • How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Priscilla V.
I love this foundation!! It works so well with my oily combo skin!! And on top of oily skin I also have super sensitive acne prone skin and a big plus is this has never made me break out what so ever!! It's affordable, it's full coverage, and comfortable to wear.
Amanda A.
I love this foundation. It does exactly what it says "stay matte". A little goes along way and you get practically a full coverage foundation. I wore this for a birthday party and it stayed on the whole day and night and in pics I was Matte not shiny. Great product
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
This is one of the best liquid foundations I've ever used. I use a lot of powder based one's so this was the first liquid one I tried. It glides on my skin with ease and it covers my acne really well. I like it because it has a mousse texture and it doesn't leave your face looking cakey looking. It works well with bronzer on top or blush. I highly recommend this product.
Emily B.
Ashland, MA
I recently received this product in my unibox and was happily surprised when I used it. it applied easy, matched my skin color perfectly, stayed on all day long, and I didn't need to use a lot to get good coverage. definitely the best foundation I've ever tried!
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
I received this Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in my UniVoxBox. Upon trying it on, it was the completely WRONG shade for me! Other than that, the coverage of the foundation was really good and it evened out my skin tone. Also, I have super dry skin and it amplified my dry skin even more! I really wanted to like this foundation so much but it's not ideal for my dry skin.
Taylor H.
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This foundation was literally like wall spackle on my face. It was disgustingly thick and greasy on my skin. The color range is terrible. I'd give no stars if I could, but I'll just give that one star for the sanitary, convenient packaging and affordable price.
Kyra F.
Pooler, GA
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I received this product in a VoxBox & was skeptical, I have never used Rimmel products in the past but gave it a try because it was free & why not. I have used this foundation since. I would say it provides a medium coverage without looking cakey or making you feel like you have a ton of makeup on. I have never had any breakouts as a result & its very budget friendly.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.