4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,974 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 389 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
This foundation is everything you could hope for in an inexpensive little tube. It covers well and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done, plus it's lightweight and feels like you're not wearing it at all! One of my go-to beauty products!
I love this stuff! I buy it when I can, applies smoothly, rich , creamy texture. Cover very well. Easily obtained at your local Walmart. Reasonable pricing. I use this a lot on my face. All day coverage, no need to reapply.
LOVE this foundation. I have oily skin and love matte makeup. this is full coverage and so light weight. It is a perfect dupe for kat von d tattoo lock it foundation but this is around $8 where that one is over $30, also this one glides smoothr and feels soft and light.
Absolutely love this foundation. It covers really well and I stay matte pretty much all day! It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either!
I was not happy with this product left my face super cakey settled all my fine lines and patches wasn't happy with the finished look.
Review for: 203 True Beige
I don't like the color range and it was hard to work with it doesn't keep me mate and i also think it doesn't provide enough coverage
This foundation is thick. It doesn't blend well. It's darker than displayed. It's disappointing to say the least. I do not recommend.
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
Loved the application because didn't need a lot. But if you used to much then you were an oil slick. If I would aced entry rub my nose the product would come off and I would look like I missed my face. Would not recommend this product for anyone with super oily skin.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos