4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 varieties available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,088 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 399 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
not my favorite product. very cheap quality in my opinion. i wouldn't recommend this. and i wouldn't repurchase this.
Pretty good coverage, but it rubs off really easily. Don't touch your face at all and you might be okay. Also there isn't a huge color selection.
I love this! So much coverage! Have recommended to so many people and they love it as much as I do! I never have to worry about smudging or smearing, provides all day coverage
Review for: 091 Light Ivory
Ehhh. Not my favorite. The color range sucks. I have combination dry skin and it clings to dry patches even when I moisturize. I don’t recommend.
Una de las mejores bases que he probado! realmente deja mi rostro mate por varias horas. la uso para diario para ir al trabajo y al final del día sigue intacta. de las mejores me encanta la volvería a comprar porue no es tan costosa. sirve para mi tipo de piel que es normal a mixta.
I recently switched foundations from Covergirl, to Rimmel. the reason being is the the matte makeup, although it had great coverage, made my skin overly dry. So i switched to Rimmel, and again this makeup has the same if not better coverage, but by the end of the day my skin is extremely oily. I typically shop at Meijer, and they have a pretty extensive selection when it comes to makeup. I'll just continue to keep looking until I find the perfect foundation.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely loved this product and I'm so glad that I purchased it this year! It is by far the best foundation I have ever used so far. it's lightweight and creamy and a little goes a long way. it covers just about almost every blemish perfectly and matches my skin tone excatly. I got the 103 True Ivory shade.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
This product is great for my oily skin! I like the way it glides on and easily blends. It's a very light-weight foundation but still manages to cover everything flawlessly!
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I fell asleep with it on and overslept the next morning. All I had to do was rub a bit more on my blemishes and I was out the door. Pretty thick but blends nicely and sits well on oily skin. I 100% recommend this!
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I like this product it leaves you face nice and matte, I don't think this would be good for dry skin. It is lightweight and build able
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos