BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Morgan S.
Cross Lanes, WV
I got this product complimentary from Influenster. I tested it out when I got it and I love it. It is so lightweight and extremely comfortable. I used to not wear foundation because it was thick. This is perfect. I will definitely be buying more of this in the future.
Kaitlyn S.
I love the look this foundation gives off! I use a little sparkle bronzer on top and it's perfect for a night out! Never thought this would be my fit as I was hesitant to use it at first. If you use too much it could give off that cakey look but I've loved it ever since I tried it! It is thicker than my regular liquid foundation but I enjoy the change for special occasions.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
Love this stuff! In my opinion it's a dupe for the tarte Amazon clay foundation it has the same texture and the same coverage. It's amazing very full coverage for me and doesn't get greasy or crease! It's my foundation I use when I'm going for that full coverage look!
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I received this foundation in one of my first VoxBoxes and was skeptical, having never used Rimmel products before. This foundation provides great coverage, doesn't leave my face feeling cakey & has a great price. I know also purchase their foundation powder as well.
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I really wanted to like this product. It's has a great feel and smooth to put on. But for some odd reason it makes my skin crazy matte. I look like I don't produce any oil or sweat. But when I passed it along to a friend it looked amazing on them. I truly believe it's my skin that didn't make this product work.
Amanda A.
I love this foundation. It does exactly what it says "stay matte". A little goes along way and you get practically a full coverage foundation. I wore this for a birthday party and it stayed on the whole day and night and in pics I was Matte not shiny. Great product
Tammy L.
Burlington, VT
This foundation was literally like wall spackle on my face. It was disgustingly thick and greasy on my skin. The color range is terrible. I'd give no stars if I could, but I'll just give that one star for the sanitary, convenient packaging and affordable price.
Cassie K.
Not a huge fan of this foundation, not sure if i got a bad batch or what. I've heard things about this product saying it was light weight, not heavy at all, but for me.. I felt it on my skin, it just seemed to sit there and not blend very well. The color match was good, and the claim of staying matte was definitely true. Glad i tried it, but sadly, won't be repurchasing.
Taylor H.
I really like this product. I barely need any of it to cover my face, making me much less oily and the product lasts that much longer. It kind of smells like crayons but I really like the way it sets on my face. I would definitely recommend it to others to try out!
Jessica S.
Norton, VA
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
I tried this foundation because I heard good things about it. It provides full coverage and covers better than expensive dept. Store brands I usually use Estée Lauder double wear and this provides better coverage than the double wear, and you can't beat the price.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.