BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Omg!! This a great find at your local drugstore.. I really like the full matte coverage. There isn't too many shades to choose from. I luckily found a shade I was happy with. But this foundation looked great all day. The price is probably the best thing -super cheap!
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
First off, I actually bought this foundation. I didn't receive the box that it comes in. That said, I'd buy it again. This is a full coverage foundation that works wonderfully with my oily skin. I also have the Stay Matte Primer and wear them in conjunction together.
Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
RIMMEL's new Stay Matte Foundation is literally the bomb.com, and it's available for under $5 at Walmart. It's a liquid mousse foundation that provides lightweight shine control and amazing, easily blend-able coverage. Stay Matte's light texture feels just like a high-end CC or BB cream, and the smooth formula leaves your skin feeling perfectly matte-- which is an imperative quality for me. I'm Italian; I don't need any extra oil, thank you.
Alexandria B.
Manchester, Mi
I'm a bit of a make-up novice, so when I took the presurvey for the Uni VoxBox I was excited to see foundation as one of the products. Even though I still have a bit of a learning curve I think this is a pretty good product. It goes on very well and is very light. The downside is it has made my face break out.
Denise V.
Calexico, CA
It gives shine to the skin and it can cause acne problems. It block the prores and do not cover acne marks. If you are pro acne this product is not for you. It may be a good product for dry to normal skin faces, but if you have oioly and acne prone skin try to skip it
Kyra F.
Pooler, GA
Rimmel Londan Stay Matte Foundation is my favorite. I feel like I can get great coverage and I do not feel like this foundation is too heavy. I tend to have oily skin so I feel like this foundation is perfect for me. For a drugstore brand this is the way to go.
Lexi B.
I love this foundation for my oily skin! It is definitely in my favorites pile. WARNING; do not use if you have dry skin or it will be very patchy! It lasts all day for me and I do not need to use a oil blotting paper. I only wish that there was a better color selection because when I tan I just can't seem to find the right shade without having to mix colors together.
Priscilla V.
I love this foundation!! It works so well with my oily combo skin!! And on top of oily skin I also have super sensitive acne prone skin and a big plus is this has never made me break out what so ever!! It's affordable, it's full coverage, and comfortable to wear.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: 103 True Ivory more...
This is a pretty good foundation especially if you're on a budget. It has good coverage, a little goes a long way and it doesn't feel like you have anything on your face. It doesn't have great lasting power but I found that as long as I use a good primer, I can get about 6 - 8 hours out of it. It does get a little cakey in between my eye brows where I create the most oil.
Heather P.
Greenfield, WI
I have very oily skin and this foundation is perfect for that. The coverage is light and long lasting, it definitely keeps spin feeling matte. I only wish there was more color selection, as I have to put another foundation over top of this to even my color out.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.