4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,043 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
Love the moose foundation its so soft and the coverage is nice. It's a bit thick but then again it's a moose foundation sooo not surprised
I picked this product up from my local Ulta store and the price is reasonable but I am not impressed by this product. When I applied it to my face it felt like it seeped right into my pores and was suffocating me! The consistency was a tad thick and it was very drying to my face.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It's a great price but I felt like it was kinda hard to blend. It felt really heavy throughout the day and I love lightweight foundations
Review for: 100 Ivory
Mattefies skin very well. Doesn't offer a lot of coverage but good for days when you don't want to go all out. Light weight and non oily.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
This is absolutely the best stay matte liquid mousse foundation I've found. It is thick and full coverage. Goes on thick and creamy and blend well. The coverage is amazing to the point where I haven't needed to use under eye concealer. Ive found this to have more coverage that a liquid foundation
Great foundation that has great staying power. If you put too much on it can look cakey and requires just a little for plenty of coverage. Easy to apply and blend, not too heavy.
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation feels great on. I would not say it stays matte if you're going to be sweating like it claims. Other than that it's full coverage and once dry doesn't crease. Will keep using.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I used to use the regular Rimmel foundation until I came across this Matte Liquid Mousse foundation. I have loved it every since. It goes on your face completely smooth and does not leave behind any shine. It also stays on your face all day and it's so light weight! I would recommend anyone to try it!
I will not use again. It comes off super easy when you touch you face and it doesn't last long at all. It also peels into little pieces.
Not one of my favorites. It makes my skin look orange which is not a look I'm going for in a bb cream. Its light coverage but buildable.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos