BY RIMMEL LONDON #81 in Liquid Foundation

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Susan H.
Bentonville, AR
I loved getting to try this! I am so happy that I received this in my Univox box from influenster! It had great coverage (full) and a little went a long way. I was surprised at how perfect that it matched my skin tone. It had great staying power. My blush and bronzer stayed in place all day long! I didn't notice any redness peeking through. Also this product is buildable. I think that it is a great product for the money! If you are on the fence about this then I think that you should just give it a shot. It is also matte which is a huge plus and it doesn't cling to dry patches.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I cannot get over how incredible this works for me. It is a tiny bit thick prior to application, but that's probably just because I'm used to liquid BB cream.
I've always struggled with finding the right foundation for my skin (oily but also dry), and I suffer from hyper-pigmentation (when you have dark splotches on your face) that was never easily covered by any other makeup. This, however, made it look like I had new skin altogether. The color evened my skin tone and looked so incredibly natural. I really did stay matte, and it lasted all day (I applied it around 2pm and it's 12:30 am now and it's still on). I'm so thrilled and have already recommended this to many people!!
Emily W.
Pomona, MO
This makeup is great. I love the whipped feel to it, and the coverage is seriously amazing. I mostly use it when I have to have photos taken of me, because it gives my naturally blotchy face a very even coverage. My skin is dry naturally, so the oily nature of the makeup doesn't bother me much- but if you have naturally oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
This makeup doesn't make me break out NEARLY as bad as other makeups do... and like I said, the coverage is flawless.
I highly recommend it!!
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I put on makeup in the morning, it needs to last because as a mom, I do not have time to reapply during the day. I took the time to try this is 3 different settings and it surpassed my other foundations. This one goes on very smooth, and gets to be like a powdery consistency. It stays in place and held up very well. It did well on cleaning day, and even better on days when I am out in the "elements". It has great coverage, and hides all those face demons. I received this from Influenster in my VoxBox
Brentney H.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
I really wanted to like this product. The first few hours my skin looked amazing but after the first few hours my face began to be super oily (I have dry skin) and shiny. I tried a setting powder and primer but still I became very oily in a few hours.
Nicole D.
Justin, TX
I really like this foundation. It definitely minimized the look of my pores and made my skin look flawless. It appeared a bit cakey but it was way too dark for my skin so it's entirely possible it looked that way due to it mismatching. I was lucky enough to receive this for review from influenster.

It is light weight and applies nicely. I wish they had offered my color "soft Beige: because I got "true beige" and it doesn't work at all!

This is definitely meant for oily skin, if you have dry skin be careful I could see thi being drying!
Cecilia V.
Bergenfield, NJ
First off, I'd like to say, it is extremely frustrating that the color selection is so small. While my skin color changes a lot during the seasons even at my very lightest I have not been able to match with their darkest shade.
"Well then, why buy it?" you ask. Well, I use the darkest shade as my highlight colour when contouring. The cream, and it is a cream, is just the right consistency to not blend away completely and stay exactly where I put it. It is also very opaque so it covers blemishes amazingly!
Katie R.
If you love heavy coverage, this is your foundation. Besides the fact that it's dirt cheap, it's super matte, important if you forgot your powder. Amazing stuff.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #univoxbox and i gotta say for a drugstore foundation, it is pretty good. Unfortunately, the color didn't match my skin tone, it was to warm for me, but besides the color, the product is very smooth and soft on the face. It blends very effortlessly. The only thing i would watch out for is obviously if you have dry skin, i would highly recommend moisturizing or a setting spray with a dewy finish. but other than that, i didn't have any problems with the foundation, just the color.
Yvette  F.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 203 True Beige
First drugstore foundation and I loved it! The coverage is amazing, & it last me half of the day. Only downside is that it clings to dry patches & days where I want to where a concealer over it, the concealer doesn't blend well w/ a sponge or brush. ***** I reviewed this during the winter and now I'm getting around to use this it warmer climate... Uh idk what happened but it started to come off around my mouth area maybe t was because I went out to eat? Idk but I'm having second thoughts about this
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.