4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 4,045 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 397 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I was so unhappy it settled in to all my fine lines and dry patches. It gave only light coverage and made me look like I had a mask on. I tried different primers and powderswith no luck.
Make sure that you don't use a lot on your skin! The first time I used it I had a break out. Now I apply less and it still gives me coverage
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I would recommend this foundation to someone who has VERY oily skin or for someone who wants to achieve a very matte face. This foundation is very thick so when applying I would recommend using small amounts, as you can build up coverage if you need it. If too much is applied it can begin to look cakey. For me personally this was not a very great product because my skin has become more on the drier side over time but for someone with very only skin I think it would be a very nice addition to your makeup collection.
I have regular to dry skin, and this product tends to make my skin feel a bit too oily. its okay if you match it with a powder on top, but its not okay for me by its self. it is a decent price and I would guess that if you have oily skin it might work well, but I honestly would only give this product two stars.
Review for: 201 Classic Beige
this product is actually one of the few that works really well with my skin, it is easy to apply and blend and reasonably priced if you are going for the cheaper side
This foundation is better than I expected. It covers my skin good and doesn't oxidize like most foundations tend to do on my skin. My only complaint is that this foundation clings to dry patches. I have dry skin and this product makes it look very dry.
Review for: 010 Light Porcelain
I like this foundation, but I have to use a hydrating primer on my face to make it stick around a little longer, it wears off my face very easily unless I use the hydrating primer.
Love the moose foundation its so soft and the coverage is nice. It's a bit thick but then again it's a moose foundation sooo not surprised
I picked this product up from my local Ulta store and the price is reasonable but I am not impressed by this product. When I applied it to my face it felt like it seeped right into my pores and was suffocating me! The consistency was a tad thick and it was very drying to my face.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
It's a great price but I felt like it was kinda hard to blend. It felt really heavy throughout the day and I love lightweight foundations
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos