BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Courtney B.
Katy, TX
This was so great for covering my oily face! It did fade a little by the end of the day, but it only cost $5! It was so worth every penny. Make sure to get a little bit of a darker shade than you would normally buy. To me, rimmel runs a little lighter than normal.
Ashley O.
Griswold, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige more...
I received this foundation in one of my first VoxBoxes and was skeptical, having never used Rimmel products before. This foundation provides great coverage, doesn't leave my face feeling cakey & has a great price. I know also purchase their foundation powder as well.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
A small amount will go a long way, not to mention that its super cheap! The consistency is very thick but like I said, it will go a long way. It covers great. I love a matte look and a tiny amount on your lips is great for making your lipstick or stain stand out more.
Jennifer T.
Glendale, AZ
Amazing. I bought this from my local Walmart because I saw it on the shelf, and it looked promising. And its affordable. So when I tried it, I wasn't expecting it to be so amazing. The mousse is really lightweight and not cakey at all. I used the Original Beauty Blender to apply it, and it felt heavenly. Don't be afraid that its a small container, a little bit goes a long way! Love it!
Lily H.
Let me just say... this is one of my favorite foundations of all time. it is amazingly full coverage, beautifully matte, and just great. I love love love this. I cannot stress how beautifully it glides on and stays on. it just gives you a flawless complexion. and the price? no more than five dollars. this product belongs at Sephora, that's how good it is. definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn S.
I love the look this foundation gives off! I use a little sparkle bronzer on top and it's perfect for a night out! Never thought this would be my fit as I was hesitant to use it at first. If you use too much it could give off that cakey look but I've loved it ever since I tried it! It is thicker than my regular liquid foundation but I enjoy the change for special occasions.
Priyanka P.
Lexington, KY
I am in love with this foundation, the color I received in my univoxbox was a shade lighter than I'm used to but I love the color and feel on me! I'm thinking about staying with Rimmel! The feel is so light compared to other foundations I've tried and it looks really natural!
Cassie C.
This is an excellent foundation for oily skin! It is a thick mousse and gives great coverage. I have acne scars, and it covered everything. I get compliments on how great my skin and makeup looks when I wear it. I will definitely repurchase this foundation when I run out.
Cynthia C.
Denver, CO
It is a matte foundation only wished it didn't accentuate my pores one layer for my skin is most like a full coverage it feels a little hydrating a little greasy the shade looks a little darker than my skin but seems it does match well blended to my neck looks natural to me
Kelsey B.
Grayville, IL
MY EVERYDAY FOUNDATION. I have VERY oily and sensitive skin. This ks a mousse, so it is very thick and not liquid. I apply with a brush. It can be more full coverage also, but I only need medium coverage. It stays on all day! Helps reduce shine and they colors are great. Also, this product is very cheap. I LOVE IT
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.