4 beauty looks for NYE & beyond
8 colors available
Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Liquid Foundation
3.90 / 5 based on 3,972 Reviews
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 388 Q&A
- "This is alright and it does what it says as it's good for oily skin and as other people said it's good at matching skin tones... but I don't like the texture and it's too 'matte' for me." in 168 reviews
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "Amazing coverage and does stay on a lot, it lasts quite a long time however there aren't a good range of tones and it leaves your skin feeling quite dry, if you have normal or oily skin then this is a good foundation, do not use if you have dry skin or if you like natural looking foundations, this one is very obvious and thick coated." in 68 reviews
I love this foundation. It works very well for my dry skin. The coverage is amazing & I don't know if I'll go back to using any other foundation.
Amazing coverage, very matte, over all a great foundation. Only problem is it turns your face completely white in photos. Not sure what in the product makes it reflect the light but if you're not planning on taking a lot of photos it really is a great foundation!
I really wanted to like this. I tried it several times using several different applications and primers, etc. It just would not blend into my skin. It sits on my skin like a weird cakey mask. It is so bad, I've had to wash my face and start over before after I've used this. I think I'm in the minority here because everyone else seems to love this product.
This foundation is heaven for oily skin, lasted 8hr without breaking apart or make me look shiny like a disco ball, truly amazing for the price.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. secret tip to pulling off this foundation is if you use the right color & give yourself a good face scrub & make sure to moisturize your face well enough before using it. this is way different from foundation. this product is best used during summer when it gets really hot & your face gets oily. but yeah thats how I use mines.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
So this could be a great light coverage product if you like that I'm more into full coverage I didn't really like it .. it felt way too watery
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is such a thick foundation. It feels so cakey on the skin. It has pretty good coverage but I just don't reach for it because it is cakey.
I was really not that impressed with this product. I had been using the Maybelline BB Cream and I absolutely LOVE IT! I decided to try this out because it was a little cheaper, so I bought the two lightest shades. The lightest shade was actually too pale for me, it was almost white on. The second lightest shade was actually a little too orange for me. I thought it was really thick and looked quite cakey on my skin. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product, go for the Maybelline BB cream instead.
I absolutely love this foundation. My face is very oily and every foundation I have tried pretty much melts off. This one actuary keeps the shine down. It doesn't eliminate it completely but the change is very significant and if I use it with a primer it's stays matte almost all day. It doesn't wipe off on my clothes and the color match is perfect.
Q & A
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
I've been wanting to try this foundation.. but I'm wondering if it's full coverage?
I love Rimmel products how does this foundation feel? Is it truly matte for awhile and how long does it last?
Is this product worth it's cost? I wonder if it will go a long way for someone who uses makeup every day.
I've never tried this. How is it? Yes or no? How has your experience been with this product?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos