8 colors available

• Would you purchase this product after trying it?25 Answers
  • Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
I love this foundation. It works very well for my dry skin. The coverage is amazing & I don't know if I'll go back to using any other foundation.
Catlin P.
Catlin P.
Lillington, NC
Amazing coverage, very matte, over all a great foundation. Only problem is it turns your face completely white in photos. Not sure what in the product makes it reflect the light but if you're not planning on taking a lot of photos it really is a great foundation!
Jana T.
Jana T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I really wanted to like this. I tried it several times using several different applications and primers, etc. It just would not blend into my skin. It sits on my skin like a weird cakey mask. It is so bad, I've had to wash my face and start over before after I've used this. I think I'm in the minority here because everyone else seems to love this product.
Luisanna C.
Luisanna C.
This foundation is heaven for oily skin, lasted 8hr without breaking apart or make me look shiny like a disco ball, truly amazing for the price.
Mi Nhong X.
Mi Nhong X.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I love this stuff. secret tip to pulling off this foundation is if you use the right color & give yourself a good face scrub & make sure to moisturize your face well enough before using it. this is way different from foundation. this product is best used during summer when it gets really hot & your face gets oily. but yeah thats how I use mines.
first l.
first l.
Review for: 200 Soft Beige
Make sure to use a primer! This foundation will cling onto your pores and flaws without one. The coverage is obviously not going to be full but I'd say light- medium cov. Pretty good overall!
Mae C.
Mae C.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this could be a great light coverage product if you like that I'm more into full coverage I didn't really like it .. it felt way too watery
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is such a thick foundation. It feels so cakey on the skin. It has pretty good coverage but I just don't reach for it because it is cakey.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
I was really not that impressed with this product. I had been using the Maybelline BB Cream and I absolutely LOVE IT! I decided to try this out because it was a little cheaper, so I bought the two lightest shades. The lightest shade was actually too pale for me, it was almost white on. The second lightest shade was actually a little too orange for me. I thought it was really thick and looked quite cakey on my skin. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product, go for the Maybelline BB cream instead.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
I absolutely love this foundation. My face is very oily and every foundation I have tried pretty much melts off. This one actuary keeps the shine down. It doesn't eliminate it completely but the change is very significant and if I use it with a primer it's stays matte almost all day. It doesn't wipe off on my clothes and the color match is perfect.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.