BY RIMMEL LONDON

• How is the coverage?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a foundation for my oily skin, I have not seem t...3 Answers
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation.  I am an oily mess and it does really help keep the oils at bay but it is not an all day lasting foundation.  After about 6 hours, it does break up pretty bad around my cheeks and nose.  The finish is beautiful, nice and matte.  I don't need to set it either.  I find it applies best with my fingers but maybe I just haven't found the right brush.  The shade range needs some expansion though because the closest shade to my skin tone is a little too pink for me.
Marie G.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 200 Soft Beige more...
Oof, I didn't like this at all. The formula felt nice when applying it, but it left my skin looking dull. It also looked incredibly cakey after I set it with my usual translucent powder. I'm sure this may not be the case for others, but it just wasn't for me. It had okay coverage and is really inexpensive (around $5), but the end result wasn't worth the money saved for me.
Brilyn B.
Review for: 100 Ivory more...
I currently have bought my second tube of this foundation and I am loving it. Although I have very dry skin, with the proper skin care, this foundation gives me a great finish. It's very build able, full coverage, and light weight. This is not a liquid foundation by no means, it is a mousse cream foundation. I believe this foundation would even be better for oily skin because of its matte finish, and the shine control. This foundation is very affordable, therefore, if you don't like it.. don't worry! 😊
McKayla M.
Galax, VA
Review for: 201 Classic Beige, 200 Soft Beige more...
Hi guys McKayla here!! So Props To Rimmel for coming out with this product first off. Second I have to say that this foundation is great if you have oily skin or acne prone like I am then this is great for your skin type! I also love the fact that you can buy this foundation at Walmart for less than $5.00 It is a perfect buy and when it takes the pores away that you never wanted and never thought you would get when you were a kid but  then got them? Yeah, that`s what I thought haha!!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
This foundation is just simply okay. Do not use this foundation if you have anything but oily skin, you will look super cakey. This foundation is so thick that if you use anything other than like a bean sized amount you will look super cakey. I will say however, it is the only foundation that actually keeps me matte throughout the day and I've tried dozens of foundations. I wouldn't recommend wearing this alone though, mix it with another foundation that's more liquid, so it doesn't cake your face.
Sarah G.
Winchester, VA
I have been using this for a couple months now. It's full coverage and lasts all day. It is a thicker texture, and I had to get used to that but I don't have any problems with breaking out. I have sensitive skin and don't have any issues with this product. My best friend tried it on girls night and went and bought it the next day. Super cheap, great deal!
MEREDITH M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sand, 010 Light Porcelain more...
I was curious about this foundation because it was just under $5 at Wal-Mart compared to the foundation I normally get from Loreal for $12. I'm not too excited about the heaviness and texture of the mousse though, which I understood it would be light. I prefer to blend in my foundation with my skin with a stipple brush, but it did not blend very well and I hated being in public with it on. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your $5 on this - just buy your favorite, more expensive foundation.
Hailey O.
Pensacola, FL
I am convinced this foundation is the best drugstore foundation for oily skin. You can't beat the price! I apply this on top of the Rimmell Stay Matte primer and top it with loose powder and finish it all off with NYX Matte setting spray. I have an extremely oily face AND I live in Florida, but this foundation alongside the other products leave me oil free- even in the humid heat of summer!
Natalie L.
For the price I honestly like this foundation quite a bit. The formula is a lightweight mousse-y texture. As long as I set my face this foundation does give lasting results. It does have a powdery matte finish which is probably why some people think it looks cakey but I don't think it's terrible, if I have foundation on I kinda expect my skin to look like I have foundation on. Overall I'll probably repurchase, I enjoy using it on days I don't want to use my more expensive foundations.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
I loved the matte finish of this foundation. The color matched my skin tone almost perfectly and it was decently priced. But what I didn't realize when purchasing was that it would better suit oily skin which I do not have (dry skin😩) so it really seemed to dry my face out even more. It is a thick texture but also very easy to spread. I do feel like this would be a great foundation during a bout of oiliness or acne but over all I probably won't use it again since my face is so dry.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.