8 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #69 in Liquid Foundation

Sam S.
Sam S.
Lodi, OH
This is my all time favorite foundation! Ever since I started using it over 2 years ago, it's been a must have for me. It really leaves a matte finish on your face that leaves it looking soft and flawless but at the same time goes on very light. And for the price, you really can't beat it. Really good for those who have oily skin as well!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Baltimore, MD
I really like this foundation; it works particularly well with the Stay Matte Primer. I have oily skin but my problem area is always my nose and chin which for some reason have dry patches all the time. I try to not put this foundation on my dry spots because it just makes it worse! Overall its a pretty good product and very inexpensive.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I've always had a problem finding the right color foundation. Everything I've ever used other than Clinique has given me an orange ting, but this product I LOVE! Awesome coverage! It is a must try! I've almost always put my liquid foundation on with a brush, but with this I have found out for the best coverage apply with your fingers. 😊
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is nice, smooth and very matte. This would be great for someone with normal to oily skin. However I have extremely dry skin therefor, I did not like this foundation at all. It clings to any dry patches and I prefer to have a dewy finish and this foundation does not do that for me but it is beautiful for other skin types!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
This product is my favorite product in my entire makeup bag. It covers and last super long. I tend to have a rather oily face and this does the exact job to keep my face looking nice and matte. I typically apply this first and then proceed to apply face powder followed by bronzer. I love this product and would recommend it to anybody.
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Portland,OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation for this time of year! Its getting colder and my face can get dewey & clamy (tbh) when im all dressed up in my winter clothes! Its a good maximum coverage foundation, 10/10 recommend for oily skin, its very matte and not
Too drying at the same time. ONLY disclaimer is that it does oxidize to a shade or so darker
Rose D.
Rose D.
The Colony, TX
I love this product! Not only is this product extremely affordable (hello! It's under $5), it also provides amazing coverage and is the perfect product for people with oily skin. It's really hard for me to find a foundation that stays matte all day and this one does the trick. I will definitely be purchasing this time and time again!
Alaina S.
Alaina S.
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I absolutely love my stay matte foundation! It works best with a beauty sponge for application! It's a cheaper end foundation and easy to get at the drug store. Using the stay matte pressed powder over top of it makes it even better! Never have to apply twice a day. Always looks natural. Sometimes can be splotchy if not applied well.
HILAUNYS A.
HILAUNYS A.
miami, florida
I like the texture of the foundation, it is like a cream powder , it blends well with the skin all day remains , however I do not like to have pink undertone . its price is a base for daily use with the same quality of more expensive products from other brands . The packaging is comfortable to carry in the portfolio if risk of spills
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my go to summer foundation! It's light and airy enough to allow your skin breathe under the hot summer sun! I bought it on sale at Walgreens once and it was definitely one of my favorite beauty purchases! I'd definitely recommend it to someone who's looking for the coverage of a foundation with the consistency of BB cream!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.