8 colors available

• Does it look cakey?5 Answers
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this exact one color and all. At fist I really liked it seemed to give my great coverage. I found this product at Walmart it looked cute so I decided to try it out liked it until I came across the one I use now the fit me matte foundation. Also it was kind of really thick and hard to blend alottke goes a long way with this foundation.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Uniontown, PA
So when it comes to foundations I'm super picky. I like something that's a little thicker and has a lot of coverage. I've tried multiple drug store foundations in the past and this is by far my favorite. The coverage is amazing. The price is great too! I love the matte look. It's like a whipped formula and it's amazing. I recommend this to everyone.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily lazy makeup. Super easy to apply using a brush. Blends easily. Light enough shade for my fair skin. Only complaint is that occasionally the cap comes off on it's own. I've bought this product several times and will continue to do so. I also use the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder as a daily "no makeup" makeup to even my complexion.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have normal/oily skin. I thank the formula is amazing. It's a whipped, moussey texture. It gives medium-full coverage. But the problem is the color selection. It's horrible! Almost all of the colors are pink-toned. It's not the longest wearing formula on me, but overall, I really do like the product itself. It's just finding a color that works...
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Salmon, ID
Review for: 103 True Ivory
I have very dry skin so I should have know that this would probably not work great but it is so cheap I had to try. It is very full coverage, and went on nicely, but it was very cakey on my skin and clung to my dry spots. The color was was to light even though I usually am the lightest shade of foundations. So sadly I will not be purchasing again.
oriana c.
oriana c.
Review for: 203 True Beige
Is a good foundation to use every day if you have oily sor combo skin type , has medium to full coverage , is super matte , but be carefull if you use to much you probably gonna look cakey , it last 4 to 5 hours perfectly and then starts to fade a bit but is a great product cause is cheap and it works , i do not recommend this if you have dry skin
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been buying $$$ foundations for years and this trumps everything I have tried. With a little primer and moisturizer, this product lasts forever with little shine. It doesn't oxidize or settle into fine lines. At under $10, i will keep coming back to buy this especially in the summer months when I don't want my makeup melting off of my face.
Mayerlin G.
Mayerlin G.
Medley, FL
Review for: Natural Beige 400
Esta la uso actualmente es ideal paara pieles mixtas o grasas. Mantiene mi piel muy mate sin ningun brillo, la consistencia es bastante espesa ya que se trata de un mousse, me dura aproxuimadamente 4 a 6 hrs en mi cara. Tiene buen precio y es facil de aplicar. Se distribuye muy bien en el rostro yo uso el tono ivory aunq es un poco clara para mi.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I bought this foundation because many people were commenting that the light porcelain was too light for them and since I am about as pale as possible, I decided to try it out. First of all, I HATE the texture of it but the fact that it's in a color that matches me and lasts most of the day means I will deal with the texture and will repurchase.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Harman, WV
Review for: Natural Beige 400
I will start by saying this foundation is definitely not my favorite. I bought mine at Walmart and I really tried to like this. This foundation felt heavy on my skin, which I hate that feeling. In my opinion there are much better drugstore foundations out there. I gave this one away, and would not repurchase. It just did not work out for me.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
Would you purchase this product after trying it?
Amanda T.