Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores. The weight is over – finally, shine has met its matte.see more...
Top Questions See all 404 Q&A
- "This is the first full coverage foundation that I have used that doesn't feel heavy to get everything covered and blended." in 98 reviews
- "The only down side is that their are not enough color options the darkest color was sand when I bought this and that is no where near my skin tone." in 91 reviews
- "i loved this foundation it gave me some awesome full coverage and it also felt so light on my face , also a little goes a long way with this product !" in 70 reviews
- "I really love the coverage and the finish is great, it can get a bit cakey if you try and pile a bunch on but a little goes a long way!" in 49 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation goes on smooth, covers redness, and it really feels light weight on the skin!" in 45 reviews
Product: Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Yes or no: No
Packaging, I loved the feel of the bottle, how it felt matte and silicon like.
How I Use: I dotted it on my face and used a beauty blender, as I always do
Worth It? No
After: At first, when I blend it out with my beauty blender I look nice but throughout the day I started to realize how caked up my face began to look. I also started to realize that it clung to all mt dry spots
Skin Type Best for:
Sensitive skin approved: no
Overall,I absolutely hate this foundation. It looks so cakey on the skin. It blends out nicely on its own but when concealers gets added to it, it makes it look so much worse.
Would I Buy Again: no
Would I Recommend: no
Uses: around face
For starters I just want to say that I REALLY wanted this foundation to work. Ive heard such good things and seen a lot of YouTube beauty gurus rave about it. I picked it up at y local Meijer and came home and immediately tried it. The texture isn't bad, very creamy. I did my normal primer routine and then started to apply it. Everything was going so well, I did my full face and was out the door to lunch. It was only about 20 minutes when I noticed that the foundation was slowly turning my skin orange! (mind you I bought the shade porcelain) and it was just getting worse! I had to run home and fix the shade with bronzer but much more then what I wanted to use. I washed it off my face that night and decided to give it another whirl in the morning, but unfortunately with the same results. My advice if you get this is to match the color on your neck in the store and wait to see what color it actually turns out to be.
I decided to try this just for something different.
It's just okay, I'll use it up but I don't think I'd buy it again.
I think the mousse texture doesn't work well with my skin because i have tried another mousse foundation and felt it was kind of greasy. I did have to set this with powder after I applied it to make sure it didn't crease in any fine smiles lines or anything.
My L'Oréal promatte I don't have to do that with.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos